Wreckless Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WW.jpg

After Wrestling Society X left the TV streams with only a season, MTV is still interested on having their own wrestling show that made themselves decide to produce their own wrestling company. With this, they found a man who isn’t well known to the industry but a die hard wrestling fan since he was a kid. Until now, the man remains to be silent with his identity and even his true name is hidden to the public and prefers himself to be called as The Leviathan. The Leviathan turned hot at the Wrestling Community when he announced his acquisition of former World Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield as the company’s Head Commissioner and he also signed Shane Douglas and Joey Styles to work in broadcast. The Leviathan continues to surprise after getting some wrestlers from the biggest wrestling promotion in the world after their contracts expired. Some of these famous stars with a credible bio data are CM Punk, John Morrison and Kofi Kingston. With having these guys on the roster plus some of the young and talented guys from other companies, working with open contracts, and the addition of ring veterans and a former champions, Booker T and Rob Van Dam the Wreckless Wrestling is finally born.

Rosters
Booker T
Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Chris Masters
CM Punk
Harry Smith
Human Tornado
Jack Evans
Jack Swagger
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
JTG
Kofi Kingston
Matt Sydal
Mike Knox
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Psicosis
Rhyno
Rob Van Dam
Shad
Shelton Benjamin
Stevie Richards
Ted Dibiase Jr.
The Million Dollar Man
William Regal

Alliances:
Carlito and Chris Masters
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Crime Time (JTG, Shad and Human Tornado)
The Bulldogs (Harry Smith and Paul Burchill)
Silent but Deadly (Jack Evans and Matt Sydal)
Ted Dibiase Jr. w/ The Million Dollar Man

Head Commissioner: John Bradshaw Layfield
Play by Play Announcer: Joey Styles
Color Commentator: Shane Douglas

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! I cannot believe it. Levi is finally back in the BTB section. Dreams do come true lol. It is great to have you back Levi. And as usual your roster is fille diwth young talent and has some unique teams like only you can imagine and create. I am excited to see you back and I cannot wait for your first show!

y2j__legend

Reaction score
LEVILEVILEVI
Hai.

First off, welcome back to BTB, it's been a long time coming tbh.
Project looks good with there being Punk, Hardy, RVD and Swaggah~! However, the pink shirt wearing World Heavyweight Champion needs to come in IMO. Good luck, not like you need it.

seX-Power

OMFG how did I miss this yesterday!?

Super dooper pumped up for this, and I like the roster and pretty much everything to do with this.

!!!

Evil Austin

Huge fan of your writting, you have a unique roster too... ranging in all catagories, and even some familiar faces like Benjamin, Regal and Human Tornado whom we know you can work well with.

No Batista :p was expecting him to be there.

Anywho... best of luck.

Beer

Looks pretty all right Levi. Probably not as excited as others who have posted, but that's because I'm relatively unfamiliar with your work. Anyway, the roster is easily the most exciting prospect of this BTB. Very unique.

K, good luck.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Levi, I'm most def. reading this shi. Pretty much typical Levi BTB. Hidden owner, young roster, unique teams, and RVD. lol.

Cant wait.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WW.jpg

The show opens with a live performance from Linkin Park with their song; QWERTY were the fans jump off their seats as they were totally pumped up because of the band. Fireworks then starts bursting out from the stage and the cameras revealed a small venue which looks like more of a Underground Fighting Club covered with lights of different colors. The cameras then heads to the announcer’s booth beside the ring where we can see Joey Styles and Shane Douglas really ready to start the show.

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to the very first episode of Wreckless Wrestling. The name is a bit odd but I will assure you that this show will be a total outrage and we will be bringing you pure wrestling! Hi! I am Joey Styles with my partner here, a former champion himself, Shane Douglas.

Shane Douglas: Oh Yeah! Finally! The Franchise is back! Shane Douglas is finally here! The next best wrestling announcer is here welcoming you to Wreckless Wrestling. Just like what my nerd partner said awhile ago, this show will be a wreck and you’ll see 1 hour of pure Franchise-tic Entertainment!

Then JBL’s music starts to hit and the fans showed mixed reactions after seeing the usual Long Horned Limousine entering the stage. The driver gets out of the car and he opens the back door and the Head Commissioner, JBL comes out of the car in coat and his ten gallon hat. The Commissioner walks down the ramp, raising his hands and he heads to the ring as the production crew handed him a microphone.

JBL: Welcome to the very first show of Wreckless Wrestling and as you can see tonight, you have just seen one great moment. If some of you are waiting for the second arrival of the Lord Jesus Christ. While some waits for tax reductions. While some of this girls wait for their no good redneck boyfriends who buy them beers. Well tonight! There is one arrival that you’ve all been waiting for and that’s the arrival the one and only….

Joey Styles: Oh boy! I truly missed this…

Shane Douglas: Shhh…!

JBL: WREEEESSSTTLLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!! GOD!!!!!

JBL pauses for awhile as the fans throw some boos at the arrogant Head Commissioner.

JBL: Yes! JBL is finally backed in the wrestling scene with much bigger responsibility to handle and that is to become the Head Commissioner of this young company called the Wreckless Wrestling! And the owner of this company just did the best thing to hire me as the one who will handle the show. I have the experience in and out of the ring. I have been almost a decade as a wrestler and I have working my ass just for you people but you didn’t even care!

Crowd boos…

JBL: You worthless piece of trash! You always boo me when I am inside this ring. I haven’t seen anyone felt sympathized when I am brutally battered, when I was covered by blood around my face. You filthy heartless bastards shouldn’t be called as fans!

Crowd throws much louder boos….

JBL: But let’s all forget that, it’s been already the past. Now, I am your Head Commissioner and all the things that you will see in Wreckless Wrestling will be done by none other than the Wrestling God! You won’t be disappointed of what will you see in this show and starting today I am going to…

Booker T’s theme then suddenly interrupts JBL from talking and the former 5 time WCW Champion, Booker T comes out of the stage with cheers coming from the crowd. JBL was totally shocked and disappointed after one of Wreckless Wrestling’s ring veterans disrupted JBL’s on going speech.

JBL: What in the hell are you doing here?

Booker T: Well Bradshaw, I got two explanations why I came here to confront you. First, I want to tell you to please stop whining and crying like a little sucka!

Crowd cheers…

Booker T: and second, I am here to tell you that I am ready for some challenges. It’s almost 3 years since I become a World Champion and I am here to start building my momentum by telling you that I want to be a Champion here in Wreckless Wrestling! I am back in shape and I am ready to face anyone just to prove to this people that I deserved to become a champion again. I am the Five Time! Five Time! Fiv…

JBL: Okay please stop Booker! You see and I think you know that everyone here in Wreckless Wrestling needs to show why they deserve to be on the top of the ladder and it is not by telling their resumes and past achievements. They need to win and win to get into the championship. So I am going to see if you really deserve to become a champion by putting you in a match tonight against a young and uprising star in this company. He is the son of the Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase Jr. and also tonight you people will see a tag team main event between the team of John Morrison and CM Punk against the team of Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy. Now, I hope you all are happy!

Booker T then pauses and stares down JBL, he then looks at the fans with a blank expression in his face. He then raises the mic as he starts to speak.

Booker T: I am digging it! I am digging it! I AM DIGGIN’ IT! Now! CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCCCCCKKKKKAAAAAA!!!!

Booker T’s music then starts to hit and the fans pop as the Bookman walks down the ring and leaves JBL inside the ring while the Head Commissioner is just standing there with an angry look in his face.

Joey Styles: And there you get it guys! We know now two matches for tonight! I am sure this will be one hell of a night for Wreckless Wrestling!

Shane Douglas: JBL is truly a wrestling god and now he is also a god of handling this company. This people should learn to respect our very own Commissioner.

Joey Styles: How can you think these people will praise JBL after hearing those awful remarks?

Shane Douglas: They will praise him just like how you praise me Joey! Just how you praise me!

COMMERCIAL

We return after the commercial break as Jack Swagger’s music hits the speakers and the ever arrogant All American American shows up the stage with his usual bragging laugh as the fans throw some boos. Swagger then enters the ring and waits for his opponent to enter until he heard a Latino Tune and an old school Psicosis enters the ring, wearing his horned masked as the fans give him some cheers to welcome him back. Psicosis enters the ring and starts preparing for the match tonight as Jack Swagger laughs in front of his opponent and asks for a mic.

Jack Swagger: Wait just a minute here folks! I believe you all know me that I am Jack Swagger! The All American American! The New Face of Wrestling and now I am here in Wreckless Wrestling to show you all how I was built to become a true champion but then what have I got for my debut in this show? I am having a match with a guy who had been forgotten by most people here. He wants to call himself as a luchadore which also been forgotten for almost a decade. He is just like other minorities, who ran away from the authorities just to get his butt inside the ring and unluckily facing me. Man! I don’t know what is behind this, I don’t know if this is a joke, am I on an episode of a returning show Punk’d, but let me tell you, this is going to be easy for him…

Psicosis can’t wait for his opponent to stop as he knocks the big guy down with a high dropkick to his chest that also leads for the match to start.

Match 1 – Jack Swagger vs. Psicosis

Swagger then quickly gets up as Psicosis charges and gives him another dropkick and now straight into his face. Swagger is totally clueless on where he is right now as Psicosis guides him back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. Swagger bounces back and he manages to flip his opponent inside out with a vicious clothesline. Swagger then starts to put his own clinic inside the ring after putting Psicosis in different kinds of locks and he just tosses him down like a rag doll with some variations of suplexes and body slams. Jack Swagger is now on a firing roll as Psicosis is down and like he is totally out cold. Swagger then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he locks him in the gut and attempts for his finisher but Psicosis slips out of it to escape. Psicosis then starts throwing some hard chops to the massive chest of Swagger as the All American American fights back with a big boot to his jaw. Once again, the luchadore is down as Swagger waits for him to get up. Psicosis is up to his feet as Swagger attempts for a Running Knee Lift but the Mexican Luchadore evades the attack and he sweeps a kick towards his opponent’s chest and then he runs and bounces off the ropes and nails Swagger down with a Float Over DDT. Psicosis then waits for Swagger to get up and he goes for a Spinning Heel Kick but Swagger ducks and he quickly grabs his opponent and connects him with a Side Belly to Belly Suplex. Swagger then places his opponent near the corner and he goes for the Corner Slingshot Splash and covers, 1… 2… 3… and Jack Swagger wins the match.

Winner: Jack Swagger

After the match, Swagger is still not contended on his win as he continues to beat down the defenseless luchadore and then he finishes him off with the Gutwrench Powerbomb.

Shane Douglas: Now folks! You’ve just seen a hell of an athlete! There you have it! Jack Swagger! He is truly one great model for the new wrestlers! He is the face of New Wrestling and that is all I can say.

Joey Styles: Yeah! Indeed a role model after what he did to his opponent after the match! He just added some insults on Psicosis.

Shane Douglas: That’s why he’s last name is Swagger Joey!

We then go inside a locker room where we can see John Morrison taping his wrist as he readies himself for himself for his match until CM Punk shows up and confronts his partner that made the fans throw some boos.

John Morrison: What are you doing here? What do you want?

CM Punk: Wait! Let me speak! I want to talk with you.

John Morrison: Okay then…

CM Punk: You see tonight, we are partners. We will be facing two of the worst criminals in this companies who have been corrupted their minds with addictions to vices and those unacceptable liquids putting it inside their bodies. They are nobody but a sore loser since from the start and I would like to show to this no good people that their “heroes” should not be inside a ring but instead inside a rehab! So I am here to ask for your help with this John. You and I can definitely beat the epidemic of the society.

John Morrison: You see Punk! You’re currently looking at the new Wreckless Wrestling’s Delight! The Shaman of Sexy! I am the one and only John Morrison and I can handle my business whether you’re with me or not, I don’t care. My goal tonight is to show this people that I will be the face of this business and it doesn’t matter if you’re going to help me or not in tonight’s match.

CM Punk: Uhhmm… Okay then that is fine with me.

Morrison then stands up and he is about to leave until Punk able to stop him.

CM Punk: Wait John! *lowers down his voice* Well, I know what you will be doing after, you will be in a party, getting enjoyed and then you know, taking the pill. John, there more ways to become much happier than taking those colourful mentos like pills, if you want to, I’ll teach you and you could also be in the Straight Edge Society.

John was totally embarrassed with what Punk said, he shook his head and leaves pretending he never heard what Punk just said.

COMMERCIAL

We go back from a commercial break and Ted Dibiase’s music hits and the rookie superstar, Ted Dibiase enters the ring with his father, The Million Dollar Man in his side. The two walks down the ramps ignoring the boos coming from the crowd and Ted slides in the ring while his father just stayed beside the steel steps. Then Booker T’s music hits and the 5 time WCW Champion Booker T gets out of the curtain and does his usual entrance with huge flames coming off the stage. The fans pop as Booker walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans.

Match 2 – Booker T vs. Ted Dibiase

The bell rings and Dibiase quickly runs toward his opponent as Booker gives him a big elbow knocking the Priceless one down to the mat. Booker then pulls his opponent back up and he pulls him to the ropes and he knocks him with another elbow as he bounces back. Ted tries to get back on his feet as Booker grabs him once again and he whips the young superstar but Ted reverses it and he sends Booker to the ropes. He bounces back and Dibiase catches him with a scoop power slam. Ted then connects his opponent with a headlock but Booker tries to get out of it. Ted then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he throws him down with a scoop slam followed by a fist drop. Ted starts to roll as he then bounces off the ropes and gives Booker T a jumping knee drop straight to his sternum. Ted then waits for his opponent to get up from behind and he plans to end this match this instant as he grabs Booker T in a cobra clutch but the Bookman manages to escape and he surprise Dibiase by knocking him down with a Super Kick from nowhere. Booker then tries to get his composure back as the fans follow him with cheers. Dibiase is getting up as Booker charges and knocks the son of the Million Dollar Man with a Spinning Crescent Kick. Booker then senses the end of this match as he does the Spinaroonie. With the Million Dollar Man watches and worried about his son at the ringside, Booker waits for him to get up to finally go for the Scissors Kick but then JBL’s theme hits and the Head Commissioner enters the stage and receives some on going boos from the crowd.

JBL: You see Booker, being a ring veteran doesn’t mean that you should be always on the top of the ladder especially here in Wreckless Wrestling. You need to give way to the younger guys and let them show the future ahead of them.

Booker is totally clueless to what JBL is doing right now and asked the Head Commissioner what is wrong with him. With the ring veteran getting off guard, this gives the Priceless One the opportunity for him to strike as he grabs Booker from behind with the Cobra Clutch and he nails the Dream Street on the former WCW Champion. Dibiase quickly hooks both his legs for the cover, 1… 2… 3… and Ted Dibiase wins the match.

Winner: Ted Dibiase

The Priceless One, Ted Dibiase stands up and raises his hand as the fans starts throwing some boos while his father, the Million Dollar Man approaches him inside the ring and do his famous maniacal laugh. As the two celebrates the victory, JBL silently walks out the stage and to the back with a foolish smirk planted in his face.

Joey Styles: What the?! Why in the world our Head Commissioner did that to Booker T?

Shane Douglas: Are you deaf Joey? Our Commissioner already answered that senseless question. He wants to give opportunities to the young guys and now Ted Dibiase just did a big impact by beating a well experience guy like the *mocks* 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time WCW Champion! Now CAN HE DIG THAT SUCCCKKKKAAAAA!!!!

Joey Styles: Now your saliva’s pouring into me Daffy Duck! Well, we just seen injustice here guys but I hope it won’t happen on our next match.

The camera then shows Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam walking at the hallway that made the fans go cheer.

Joey Styles: It’s our main event! Jeff Hardy teams up with Rob Van Dam. Man! It’s been along time since we’ve seen this two inside the ring.

Shane Douglas: How can you cheer those two criminals?

Joey Styles: … and they will be facing the team of CM Punk and John Morrison!

Shane Douglas: Hail CM Punk! Our Saviour!

Joey Styles: And it’s next!

COMMERCIAL

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WW.jpg

The show returns inside JBL’s office with the tag teams Paul London and Brian Kendrick and the Silent but Deadly team of Matt Sydal and Jack Evans.

JBL: You see boys; I am a big fan of tag teams myself. I became famous because of being in a tag team and I am definitely happy that it gave me an opportunity to show my skills and my charisma. Now, I have my eyes on the tag team division of this company. So I want to give you chance to prove yourselves why you should be the best tag team here in Wreckless Wrestling. Next Week, four our main event, we will be seeing a history in a making.

Jack Evans: Oh yeah! I know what you are talking about JBL! I, Matt here, London and Kendrick will definitely make history when we face off in a tag team match.

Brian Kendrick: I am going to agree to what just Jack said but it will be a memorable night for Wreckless Wrestling if I and Paul London will win that match!

The two teams started to argue that made JBL a bit angry as he yells them to stop the four men from talking.

JBL: Okay! It will be a history in the making because for the first time, you will be in a T.L.S. match! It will be Tables, Ladders and STOOLS match!

All four men became interested and really anticipating the match next week but looks like the Head Commissioner still have something to say.

JBL: And it won’t be you who are going toe to toe. You will also be facing…

JTG: Yo! Yo! Yo! Y…

JBL: YOU’RE LATE!

Joey Styles: A Table Ladders and Stools Match! Man! Stools are much harder than a steel chair and I believe Crime Time will also be in that match am I right Shane?

Shane Douglas: Oh yeah! JBL truly knows how to handle some business! A TLS match for the first time and we will see 3 young teams in it! Man! I love JBL! He’s truly the Wrestling God!

With so much anticipation to the announcement, John Morrison’s suddenly breaks it as his theme hits the speakers and the Shaman of Sexy enters the ring with cheers coming from the crowd. Then CM Punk’s music hits and the Straightedge Saviour makes his way to the ring only to get some boos from the crowd. Then Jeff Hardy’s theme hits and the Rainbow Haired Warrior receive some live pops from the fans. Hardy waits his partner at the ringside and finally his music hits and RVD comes out of the stage with loud cheers continue to rock the arena.

Main Event – John Morrison and CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy

The match starts between Morrison and Hardy as the Shaman gets the early advantage after he locks Jeff Hardy up. Hardy tries to escape and he pushes Morrison to the ropes and the two exchange some arm drags and hip tosses around the ring until the two get up their feet at the same time. The fans cheer with the early action going inside the ring but Punk is all over it as he decides to join in by tapping his partner’s back to make the tag. Punk jumps over the ropes while Morrison has no choice but to go at the apron. The match restarted between the two as Punk charges in and hits Hardy with a hard knee to his gut followed by a nasty double axe handle to the back of his head. Punk continues his assaults to his opponent until the ref tries to stop him but he is such stubborn and continues to punish Hardy. Punk grabs Hardy back to his feet and he whips and then knocks Hardy down with a big calf kick. Punk then brags himself to the crowd only to get him booed but then Hardy quiets him down with a knocking clothesline.

Hardy then tags in RVD and the fans cheers as the One of a Kind Superstar gets on to his opponent and starts giving on some kicks to CM Punk. RVD bursts some momentum as he able to counter every move that Punk attempts. RVD then drops Punk down with a back body drop and he goes for the Rolling Thunder but he noticed Punk tries to roll out of the way that made him land on to his feet but then Punk knocks him down with a spinning wheel kick. Punk gets back in the match as he then puts Rob in an armwrench followed by a mule kick on RVD’s face. Punk shows his arrogance to the fans and then he whips RVD to corner. Punk then follows and attempts for a high knee to the corner but Rob manages to block it and he slams Punk down to the mat. RVD quickly jumps off the turnbuckle as he goes for the Five Star but then Punk is just playing possum as he quickly catches his opponent and he throws him down with a Superplex. The two are now down while their partners are rooting them to go for the tag. The two crawls, trying to reach their partners’ hand and RVD made the first tag then followed by Punk to Morrison.

Hardy swifts into action and ducks in Morrison’s clothesline attempt and he knocks Morrison down with a clothesline and then followed by a big leg drop. Hardy then grabs his opponent back to his feet and attempts for a Facebuster but the Wreckless Wrestling’s Delight escapes from it and he whips Hardy to the ropes. Hardy quickly climbs in the turnbuckle for a Whisper in the Wind but Morrison was lucky to evade the attack and his opponent crashes down the mat. Morrison then sets Hardy up near the corner and he climbs up for an attempt of his finisher, the Starship of Pain but then CM Punk crashes in as he once again taps Morrison’s back to make the tag. The two argue inside the ring with Punk being just cocky that made his partner snap and he gives him his own medicine with a painful slap in the face. Punk was surprised to what his partner did and he attacks but then Morrison counters him with a Super Kick. Morrison then leaves his partner in the ring as he walks out. Hardy gets back on his senses and he finishes it off with the Swanton Bomb but then RVD would also like to get his part of the spotlight as he tags himself in and nails Punk with a Five Star Frog Splash and covers, 1… 2… 3…

Winners: Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam

Shane Douglas: What in the hell happened to John Morrison! He just leaved the great CM Punk inside the ring because he tags himself in. He is one selfish guy.

Joey Styles: I don’t think so; CM Punk is just a prick for ripping the guy’s on going momentum. John is also a normal person Shane; he gets pissed when someone butts in while he’s having his “moment”.

Shane Douglas: Yeah! And please don’t ever show your geeky face in my camera when I am having my moment!

Joey Styles: Uh… Okay!? Well then folks! You’ve just seen the very first episode of Wreckless Wrestling! Hope you enjoyed the show and see you all next week for another exciting show!

Shane Douglas: I just hope the Tables Ladders and Stools match will be way better compared to this main event.

SHOW ENDS

exAusTiN

Reaction score
Glad to see your writing again, I'm sure it's good.....

First promo, announcing JBL as commissioner, obviously he's a heel, which is good because a heel commissioner leads to some pretty good storylines. Booker T was very in character, I miss that old 5 time shit he used to do. Decent opening promo, although it seemed a bit short.

Swagger vs. Psicosis
I've always loved Psicosis and his wrestling style and i loved how you put him up against a modern wrestler like Swagger. I also like your style of writing, adding in adjectives to the moves and everything like that. Decent match, liked how Swagger won.

Jim Morrison and CM Punk promo, liked how you made Morrison so cocky and also having CM Punk try and recruit Morrison into the Straight Edge Society was nice.

Booker T vs. DiBiase
liked how the million dollar man was ringside watching his son, hopefully you'll have him play a role in this company. Some vintage Booker T moves, and loved the addition of the spinarooni, i miss that ha. JBL coming out and distracting Booker causing him to lose seems like there will be a JBL and Booker T fued going on. Hopefully Booker will take him out of his place.

TLS match? Stools? ha thats funny, let's see where you take this match, i'll deff be tuning it to see what you do with this.

Main Event
Morrison as a heel is obvious, I liked how you had him disobeying the ref and continually kicking Hardy. Also it seems like you made CM Punk a heel here maybe....let's see where you go with this. Hardy finally gets free and here comes RVD, one of my favorite wrestlers. Nice high flying match going on here between RVD and CM Punk, some back to back action by the two, I'm liking it. Good idea on the superplex. Morrison going for the win in the end, but CM Punk tags himself in, deff some chemistry issues here, lets see if it loses the match for them,....O wow, they both find and allows RVD and Hardy to finish him off....I liked how you just let morrisons partner to lose like that, good idea.

Also I'd like to add i liked the commentary from Stlyes and the Franchise, liked how you kept his as a heel with a face play by play announcer, good idea as i loved JR and Lawler, reminds me of them.

Overeall pretty good first show, ill be checking out next weeks.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, firstly, I don't think splitting the shows was good. Its a rule to NOT do that. Whatever. As said before, dope roster, and lets see what you can do here. Also, FRANCHISE baby! I loved this guy. Him as an announcer is also a good move. He will make the banter interesting.

The beginning with JBL was good. I loved the heat. I love his promo's, and everything flowed like a river. Booker T was unexpected, but I liked it. I personally cant stand writing with him, but I enjoyed the exchange between the two vets'. Dibiase v. Booker should be good, and the main event should also exceed expectations.

Swagguhh versus the Mexican guy was good. I thought it'd be a straight squash, but the wanna be Rey Mysterio got in some good offense, but at the end, Jack murked that ass. I think your gonna push him to the sky which is definatly for the win, as he's just amazing. Swagger beating him a down post-match was good, and got him over.

ROFL @ Punk/JoMo. It was funny, but at first I was like "oh this nonsense preaching", eventually it came with a good point. I pray Morrison joins the Society.

Dibiase versus Booker was real decent. It was entertaining, and Booker owned at the beginning. I don't see Teddy hitting the scoop slam on a guy of Booker's size which is more than normal. Junior is real scrawny imo, and not able to do too many slams, and what not. Anyways, Booker vs. JBL is a good feud although I don't see Booker wrestling him, but instead getting fired. The end was good, and that's the right way to have Ted win the match.

Oh really Levi, TLS? LMFAO! Whatever, its unique. I'm interested. Its funny though. Crime Time for the win plz!

Main event was good to say the least, a lot of good action. I love the Morrison-Superkick greatness. JoMo walks out on Punk? Damn, this is def. going to be an uber feud that leads to him teaming up. I got $5 on it.

Good first show. Nothing too crazy tbh, with the exception of TLS. LOL. Will stay tuned.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WW.jpg

Preview

TLS.jpg

Tables Ladders and Stools Main Event
Wreckless Wrestling brings you its second episode this week with one hell of a main event. Three talented tag teams will face off to show their potentials of becoming one of the best in the division. JBL put Crime Time, Paul London and Brian Kendrick and Silent but Deadly in a first ever Tables Ladders and Stools Match. Who will leave the ring victor and make a statement in the tag team division?

Commissioner JBL’s Big Annoucement
Also this week, Wreckless Wrestling’s Head Commissioner’s John Bradshaw Layfield will be having a huge announcement that might concern the Wreckless Wrestling Roster and the fans. With having a big deal with his new responsibilities, what will JBL do that could be a huge impact in the young company?

Don’t Miss Wreckless Wrestling!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Crime Time goin' over, and JBL says either Championship stuff, or you put on a modification to the show like weekly hosts and all that crap.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WW.jpg

The show opens with a review from last week’s first show where John Bradshaw Layfield welcomes the fans to its debut with some harsh remarks from them that made Booker T appear and stop JBL from complaining about the fans. Then it was also featured Jack Swagger with the very first Wreckless Wrestling match with an easy win against Psicosis then followed by a first encounter between Ted Dibiase and Booker T where the younger superstar thanks to JBL’s interference and finally the main event between the team of Jeff Hardy and RVD against CM Punk and John Morrison where the Shaman was pissed off and left his partner that let the highlight reel team score the win.

QWERTY by Linkin Park then plays and pyros start to burst around the stage as the second episode of Wreckless Wrestling is about to start.
Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to another exciting show of Wreckless Wrestling! Tonight! We’ll be having more news and announcements in this company as we will be hearing from our Head Commissioner, John Bradshaw Layfield. Hi! I am Joey Styles along with Shane Douglas!

Shane Douglas: Once again! You just gave me lack luster introduction, here’s your former World Heavyweight Champion and one of the best wrestlers in history, Shane Douglas! Ha-ha! We have a big show tonight as we are going to see a Tables Ladders and Stools for our main event!

The JBL’s theme then hits the speakers as Wreckless Wrestling’s Head Commissioner enters the stage with a big smile in his face. The Commissioner raises his ten gallon hats as the fans throw him some mixed reactions. The self proclaimed Wrestling God enters the ring while one of the production staff gives him a microphone as Wreckless Wrestling’s Commissioner starts to talk.

JBL: Again, welcome to Wreckless Wrestling, the newest and exciting show in professional wrestling. Last week, you’ve seen our first episode with some action packed matches including the huge tag team main event between the team of CM Punk and John Morrison and Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam. Well, speaking of tag teams, tonight we will see another tag team main event where the winning team will get a future shot to our Tag Team titles and this match will be an epic history in a making match, a Tables, Ladders and Stools match.

Crowd cheers…

JBL: Yeah! Yeah! Keep ‘em coming folks ‘coz tonight, you will be hearing big news starting from now on. If we are having a tag team championship match in the future, we are also gonna have a match where all of our guys back in the locker room wanted to be in it. This match will decide who will represent Wreckless Wrestling as its champion.

The crowd continues to make some noise after hearing JBL’s announcement.

JBL: Yeah! You heard it right people! I know you’re just stupid and not deaf.

This made the fans dismayed and starts throwing some jeers at the Head Commissioner.

JBL: But this isn’t going to be easy, because there will be eight men who will try to get themselves prove that they really deserve to be our champion. Starting next week, eight of these men will enter in a Tournament where the final two will go head to head for the title. I have already scheduled the matches and next week, you will see CM Punk go one on one against Rob Van Dam!

Pops…

JBL: Next will be the All American American, Jack Swagger taking on Jeff Hardy!

More Pops…

JBL: Then the man who just made himself into this tournament after beating Booker T last week, the Priceless One, Ted Dibiase takes on the War Machine, Rhyno!

The fans throw more cheers…

JBL: And finally, John Morrison will face the man who will win in our tonight’s first match, So without further ado folks, I give you Wreckless Wrestling’s first match of the night!

Sir William Regal’s music then hits as the Blackpool Bad-ass enters the stage wearing his usual flashy black coat and he walks down the aisle without interacting with the fans while Commissioner JBL heads to the announcer’s table and decides to watch the match. Then Kofi Kingston’s theme booms the speakers and the ever energetic superstar, Kofi Kingston comes in the stage with lively cheers coming from the fans. Kofi hops down the ramps, slapping hands with the fans as Regal is just standing inside the ring, waiting for his opponent.

Match 1 - Kofi Kingston vs. William Regal

The match starts with William Regal getting his opponent in an easy work out as he takes down Kofi and starts putting him in a wrestling clinic. Kofi tries to get out of Regal but the Blackpool Brawler tries to not to get away of him and he takes him again down face first to the mat. Kofi struggles as Regal once again throws him down the mat and he locks him in an armbar. Luckily, the young superstar manages to slip and escapes from it and counters one of Regal’s upcoming attacks with a double backhand chops. Regal fights back but then Kingston gives him hurtful chops to his chest. Regal then shoves his opponent away and he goes for a clothesline but Kofi evades the attack and jumps on to Regal putting him down with a crucifix and does the cover, 1.. 2.. and Regal kicks out. Kofi gets some offenses on his English competitor and he finally knocks him down with a big forearm smash. Kofi then quickly runs and bounces off the ropes as Regal quickly rolls out of the ring. With the Blackpool Brawler tries to rest a bit at the apron, Kingston quickly charges and he flies off for a Suicidal Dive but unluckily for the young warrior, Regal evades and he crashes down the ground. Regal then guides his opponent back to his feet and he throws his back to the steel rail before he sends him back in the ring. Regal follows him inside the ring and applies a chinlock on Kofi. Regal tightens the lock on to his opponent but Kingston is determined to escape from it as he slowly gets up. Kofi is finally returned to his feet as Regal then locks him at his abdomen and throws him with a Release German but Kingston manages to land his feet on the canvas and he gives his opponent the S.O.S. The Ghanaian superstar then pumps up and quickly runs and bounces off the ropes and he connects Regal with the Boom Drop. The fans rejoice as Kingston stands up and starts slapping both his hands as he prepares for his finisher. Regal is slowly making himself up and when he turns around Kofi charges for the Trouble in Paradise but Regal responded quickly and he ducks out of the roundhouse kick and tries to put his opponent to sleep with the Power of the Punch. Kingston still have his senses after the punch but Regal didn’t wait for his opponent to get up as he quickly knocks him down with Knee Trembler and covers, 1… 2… 3… and Sir William Regal gets the final spot at the tournament.

Winner: William Regal

Regal’s music hits the speakers and the Blackpool Bad-ass stands up, raising his hands in victory, while JBL gets himself off his seat as well and starts applauding. The Head Commissioner then gets his mic and he congratulates the winner.

JBL: Congratulations William Regal for winning the final spot at the Tournament! I have hopes for you in this tournament and I wish you luck. Now, we have completed the eight men who will be entering the Wreckless Tournament for the Wreckless Wrestling Championship. Starting next week, you will see hellava matches and I am sure that you will all enjoy it thanks to the one and only Wrestling God!!!!!!

Shane Douglas: Oh hail the wrestling god! Man! JBL knows how to multitask! He can be a Commissioner and being uhh… godly, at the same time! Hail the wrestling god!

Joey Styles: Glad that’s over!

Shane Douglas; You better shut your pie hole and start respecting our Commissioner Joey before you pay the price.

Joey Styles: Anyway, please tune in and we will be seeing our main event in no time! A history in a making Tables Ladders and Stools where the winner will get a future shot for the Wreckless Wrestling Tag Team Championship!

A video then was showed featuring the six competitors who will be involved in later match and then we go inside Carlito and Chris Master’s locker room were the two are watching the show in a flat screen T.V,

Carlito: You see, it will be cooler if we are in that match!

Chris Masters: You’re right there! I don’t know what happened to JBL and he just let us, Wreckless Wrestling’s future Tag Team Champions be not in that match?

Carlito: I am not sure ‘bout that but Carlito knows that the Head Commissioner had something for this team!

Chris Masters: Oh yeah! I am feeling it now baby!

Carlito: Uhh… Could you please stop doing that on your chest?

Chris Masters: Huh? Why? This is my hidden talent! C’mon!

Commercial Break

We return after the commercials and the scene appears at a hallway where John Morrison doing some stretches that made the fans pop. Regal then enters the scene with a vicious look on Morrison which will be his opponent on next week’s tournament.

John Morrison: Well, if it isn’t William Regal! Nice job you did there! Making yourself into the Tournament by beating Kofi Kingston and you will be having a match with me in it.

William Regal: Yes and I am here to tell you that you better start doubling your stretches and doing more work outs starting today because you will be facing the toughest brawler in this company. I better give you a caution pal, I won’t be easy on you. I’ll be leaving that bloody ring with you lying down in it and having a broken nose.

John Morrison: Hmm.. Okay then! Good Luck with the match Future Champ!

Morrison then extends his hands but Regal refuses to accept to token of gratitude and decides to walk out leaving a fierce look on the Guru of Greatness.

John Morrison: Or I mean, Future Chump!

We then go back in the arena as Stevie Richards’s music hits and the Hardcore Superstar exits the stage curtain and receives some little amount of noise from the crowd. The cheap responses made Stevie real mad and he quickly enters the ring and asks for a microphone.

Stevie Richards: Hi! To those who don’t know who I am, let me introduce myself, I am Stevie Richards and I have been wrestling for almost 1 and a half decade! Yes! I have been in this company for so long that until know I still have no fans and only a few of you recognize me especially those sadistic nerds who loves seeing myself getting beaten down by a barbed wire baseball bat and getting thrown off a shopping cart. I am sick and tired of getting the usual treatment from you useless freaks!

Crowd boos…

Stevie Richards: I should have the V.I.P. Treatment that other superstars in this company are having and by having that, I better start making some impact in this ring by beating all of worthy opponents. So without further ado again, I am Stevie Richards and I am here to make some impact.

Stevie drops the mic down the mat and waits for his opponent tonight but then his evil smirk just turned into a shock as usual entrance music starts to hit the speakers. “One of a Kind!†and another superstar who’s been also known for being Extreme, Rob Van Dam enters the stage and receives some huge amount of pop from the fans.

Match 2 - Rob Van Dam vs. Stevie Richards

RVD is about to enter the ring as Stevie charges and knocks RVD down the concrete before his opponent able to get inside. Stevie then rolls out of the ring and grabs his opponent up and he attempts to throw him to the steel steps but RVD reverses it and instead Stevie was the one who came crashing down back first to the steps. RVD then throws Stevie back inside the ring and he follows. The bell rings and Stevie charges for a clothesline but the One of a Kind Superstar ducks and counters his opponent with a Russian Leg Sweep and then followed by a neck breaking leg drop. Stevie was totally stunned with the sudden turn of events while RVD easily grabs this opportunity for him to finish the match. He quickly jumps off to the top turnbuckle and nails Stevie with the Five Star Frog Splash and covers, 1… 2… 3… and Rob Van Dam wins the match.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

RVD’s music starts to play as the Extreme Superstar is about to celebrate his victory but then it was cut short when someone was heard clapping behind the curtains. The camera zooms toward the stage and it was the Straightedge Saviour, CM Punk.

CM Punk: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! You did an excellent job there R- V- D! You once again let this people cheer for you but I hate how this low life fools love you?

Crowd boos…

CM Punk: How can these people love you even though you have been convicted of using some dope? Hell, you got arrested because of having these intoxicating possessions! You people shouldn’t be cheering this convicted addict; you should treat him just like other criminals who have been punished by the law!

The Crowd throws much louder boos on Punk…

CM Punk: This is no role model and next week, I am going to stop this insanity once and for all as I am going to beat RVD inside that ring in our match. Yes! I can do it Rob, ‘coz I know your weakness! I am going to show this people how a true role model should be and what this company should have as their champion. I am your one true salvation and you won’t regret on being saved!

CM Punk’s music then hits the stage as the “One True Savior†gives his Tournament opponent a wide smirk on his face before he leaves the stage with RVD still standing in the ring with an angry look on his face.

Shane Douglas: Oh I am truly enlightened with what our savior, CM Punk has said.

Joey Styles: CM Punk just crossed the line right there. I know what RVD had done is extremely bad thing but he already paid the consequences and he was truly ashamed of himself, but revealing a dark past which had been already buried is just a shameful act to do.

Shane Douglas: Oh come on Joey! He still have done it was the wrong thing to do!

Joey Styles: Well, I don’t want to argue with you anymore and let’s continue this show. Coming up next is the main event that we’ve all been waiting for. It’s the very first TLS Match and it is next!

Commercial Break

We then go inside a locker room and saw Rhyno and Booker T having a chat when suddenly the Million Dollar Man and his son, Ted Dibiase barges in to confront the two.

Ted Dibiase: Well boys, I am here to tell you that next week, you will be seeing the future Wreckless Wrestling champion going to start climbing the ladder by beating the War Machine Rhyno. Last week, I’ve been successful in beating you Booker that gave me a deserving spot to be on the Tournament and next week, you’ll be seeing me once again a winner by putting Rhyno all the way into the Dream Street.

Rhyno then stands up with a fierce look on Ted Dibiase and when he is about to confront the cocky young superstar, Booker T stops him and lets himself to talk.

Booker T: You got some tough attitude there young man, just like your old man beside you. You think you are the best among the rest just because you beat me. I don’t know what’s the matter with JBL last week but we all know that your victory is a fluke sucka!

Crowd Cheers…

Booker T: You can say all you want punk but you couldn’t be near to that title because you will go see me first before you finally get that coveted title.

Rhyno: And first, you still need to fight me!

Booker T: So Can You Dig That SUCCCCKKKKKAAAAA!!!!!

Shane Douglas: Oh! I just hate looking at Booker T’s ugly face. Damn! Losing to Ted Dibiase last week is just right for him.

Joey Styles: Anything dirty isn’t right Shane.

The two continues to argue in their table as cameras show the ring with lots of tables, a couple of ladders, and stools in each corner. Then Crime Time’s music starts to hit the speakers and we hear some cheers coming from the crowd but then we see a sudden change of heart from JTG, Shad and their newest member, the Human Tornado as they just ignore the fans near the ramps. The trio enters the ring and starts warming up while they wait for their opponents until SBD’s theme hits and Jack Evans enters the ring and receives some cheers from the fans. The two hops down the ramps and stops at the apron while looking at the other team inside the ring and finally, London and Kendrick’s music plays and surrounds the stage and the crowd pops as the fanfavourites enters the stage and quickly dashes down the ramps and enters the ring with Sydal and Evans following while Big Shad exits the ring and stays in ringside. The three meet up inside the ring and they all look above, seeing a label hanging at the ceiling that tells, “The Greatest Tag Teamâ€.

Main Event – Tables Ladders and Stools: Crime Time vs. Silent but Deadly vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

The bell rings and both JTG and Human Tornado starts attacking their opponents to get an easy opportunity. The two throws some forearms back and forth and they cleaned house with some vicious drop kicks and elbows. JTG the quickly jumps over the ropes to get the ladder and Human Tornado follows. Without knowing their opponents are getting back up, the two grabs a ladder near the ramps as Jack Evans does a Cartwheel and flies off and knocks the ladder and Crime Time with a picture perfect senton. The three then slowly stands up and Evans moves away after seeing his partner, Matt Sydal going to the apron and he jumps off the ropes knocking Crime Time with a nice moonsault. Evans then approaches his partner while Shad comes in to check his team while the only two inside the ring, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, runs off and swipes everyone with double suicidal dives. The fans starts popping after seeing an early highlight of the match as both London and Kendrick grabs the ladder and they slide it inside the ring. Paul then sets the ladder up at the center of the ring while Kendrick notices the incoming Jack Evans and he struck him down with a clothesline while Sydal from the other side comes toward London and he knocks him down with a dropkick. Kendrick then charges for the aide of his partner but Sydal catches him with a spinning Savate Kick. Sydal then drops the ladder on both opponents, crushing their ribs and Evans adds more pain to it as he gives them a standing corkscrew moonsault and Sydal follows with a standing moonsault. After disposing one of their opponents, the two quickly sets the ladder up but then JTG comes in and throws a stool to the shoulders of Sydal while Tornado does his fair share by giving Evans a vicious Super Kick. Tornado then grabs Evans back to his feet and he whips him toward JTG as the Brooklyn Gangsta charges in and knocks his opponent down with a sommersault shoulder block. Tornado then quickly climbs up the ladder and JTG follows as the team of London and Kendrick comes in to stop them from their plan, throwing both guys with a Powerbomb from the ladder.

London then asks Kendrick to grab the nearest table outside the ring but then the big member of Crime Time, Shad prevents him from getting it as he knocks Kendrick down with a vicious boot to his face. Shad then sets the table near the ringside instead while Crime Time and SBD are gaining back their senses. Tornado gets up first and hits London with the Pimp Pounce. Tornado then turns around, seeing Sydal jumping off and drives Tornado down the canvas with a double knee to his shoulders. JTG then tries to save his partner from Sydal as he puts him to sleep with a Stool, smacking off his head. JTG then puts down the stool as London comes charging in and JTG counters with a leg sweep, sending London’s face down to the stool. JTG then starts climbing off the ladder as Evans comes in the ring with a table and stops JTG from getting the label hanging on the ceiling. Evans then nails JTG down with a release German Suplex. The Prince of Parkland then starts climbing off the ladder while Kendrick sets the table that he brought in and London tries to stop him from the opposite side of the ladder. The two starts exchanging some punches at the top of the ladder as Kendrick grabs a stool to stand on. Kendrick then jumps off the stool and out balance Evans by hitting him with a flying forearm to his back and then London jumps over and connects him with a devastating Powerbomb to the table. With Evans and Sydal are both knocked out, London and Kendrick climb the ladder at the same time and tries to get the label.

The two gets up as Shad decides to join in and help his team from wiping everyone out of the ring. Shad throws London down the canvas with a Military Press while Tornado throws Kendrick out of the ring. Shad then helps his team from getting the prize of by taking a shortcut as he lifts JTG on to his shoulders and he tries to reach it. JTG is only a tip of his middle finger from the label as Sydal is finally back to his sense after getting knocked down by a stool and he knocks Shad from behind with a chop block and he falls down like a timber along with JTG. Evans then helps his partner by getting rid of Human Tornado with his own Super Kick. Evans then grabs a stool nearby to stand on and he jumps off from it and catches the label. Sydal hangs on and tries to get the label as Kendrick comes in to stop Sydal from getting it. London then puts his focus on Evans as he throws him and himself over the top rope with a clothesline but Jack Evans manages to hold on the top rope. Kendrick catches Sydal’s legs but then he was countered with a leg scissors takedown. Evans then quickly climbs up the top turnbuckle while Sydal pulls Kendrick near the corner as his partner connects him with a 630° senton. Sydal then quickly sets up the ladder and he climbs it off before anyone can interfere. Both Tornado and London tries to stop him but Evans prevents it by flying off again and knocks both men with a suicidal dive. JTG then enters the ring but he came up short as Sydal finally gets the label and falls down with it.

Winner: Silent but Deadly

Joey Styles: Oh My God! What a match this was! All three teams tried their best to show us that they are truly one of the greatest team here in Wreckless Wrestling but only one stood tall at the end and they are Matt Sydal and Jack Evans, the Silent but Deadly team.

Shane Douglas: What a match! I give all this three props! I was totally amazed and just look at how awesome our Head Commissioner by giving us this one hell of a main event.

Joey Styles: Well, you’ve just seen another presentation of Wreckless Wrestling! Next Week is the start of the Eight Man Tournament for the Wreckless Wrestling Champion but for now I bid you goodbyes and have a great night!

SHOW ENDS