Wow.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Is there anyone at all that actually enjoys both TNA and WWE?

I actually don't mind watching both of them and don't feel like I really need to pick sides.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Is there anyone at all that actually enjoys both TNA and WWE?

I actually don't mind watching both of them and don't feel like I really need to pick sides.

Right now I'm pretty uninterested with both programs. Both do at the moment have one or two highlights, but they're not worth wading through the rest of the garbage to see. I'll just watch the parts I want to see online the next day.

This Guy

They sell out the iMPACT zone every time. BTW, are the PPVs held there free as well?

It is... THATS THE POINT!
Monkey is saying that if nobody has to buy the tickets, its not a sellout...
Gees... LOL
:laugh:

Exactly, its not a sell out if its free. It means that they get enough people to walk in and sit down. What I'm saying is, if it wasn't free, and they charged for tickets to goto the Impact tapings would they get a packed house crowd like they do now since its free. That is where I have my doubts. I don't know how many can fit in the Impact Zone. I can't imagine its more then a 1000 though.

PeepShow

Yeah, you have a point. The iMPACT Zone BTW holds about 900 I think. It honestly wouldnt suprise me if it wouldnt get full if you actually had to pay. Now Im sure if it was a PPV, I bet it would.

This Guy

Oh yeah for a PPV, about 1000 seats, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult, and I'm sure they would still do well for the tapings, as thats not a lot to ask (assuming prices were reasonable) I think my biggest issue with TNA is they seem to be trying to expand bigger and bigger and I just don't feel they have what it takes to expand as much as they have as quickly as they have. I'm just concerned that this may be all too much too fast, and that it could all come crashing down on them.

PeepShow

You might possibly be correct. I mean there is really nothing we or anyone else can do about it. We just have to see if it plays out and hopefully a new signee or something (Maybe Jericho or RVD) can boost them and get more fans. I mean Cage and Angle havent done much ( about 0.2 boost in the ratings), so I wouldnt expect much from them either. We just have to wait and hope ;)

Great One

We will never know about the true backstage moral and what they really think about having to travel, we know Angle doesn't want to tour and travel, and that's the main thing they'll have to do if they want to get bigger and be taken seriously.