Wow.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Well, the directors I could really care less about and the superstars can really go either way. I cant really say that everyone of them in TNA are better. But if you go around comparing each other 1 on 1, it would be a bit easier.

But yes, the fans, matches and promos are WAY more superior than WWE, and thats pretty good considering they only have been around the shed for about 5 yrs, over a company with about 50 yrs experience :)

the dark knight

i really hate discussions from that type.

superstars? you cant even say shit. hbk, taker, triple h, kane, cena (yes, cena), orton, kennedy, mvp, hardys and a lot of others own TNA..literally.

fans? please explain that. its either you're saying that we, wwe fans, are cocksuckers OR you're saying that the crowd in tna react better...which is bullcrap cuz, i barely understand/hear the tna crowd say anything.

promos? you gotta be kidding me. the angle promo on sting that you called the promo of the year can be squashed by any kennedy/triple h/morrison promo this year.

matches? i'd rather watch a 20 mins match with one spot than a 10 mins match with 5 spots.

WWE are older? does that make the TNA product better? just because they're new?

PeepShow

superstars? you cant even say shit. hbk, taker, triple h, kane, cena (yes, cena), orton, kennedy, mvp, hardys and a lot of others own TNA..literally.

Kane? Cena? :roflmao: Anyway, you cant just say that, you have to compare each of them 1 on 1. But their wouldnt be enough on the roster rto do that with 100000 guys on the WWE roster

fans? please explain that. its either you're saying that we, wwe fans, are cocksuckers OR you're saying that the crowd in tna react better...which is bullcrap cuz, i barely understand/hear the tna crowd say anything.

Yeah, the WWE crowd is definetly better. Yeah, people who just boo and cheer and say asshole every 2 seconds. A arena filled with 12 yr old kids and slutty whores are better than hardcore wrestling fans. Sure.

promos? you gotta be kidding me. the angle promo on sting that you called the promo of the year can be squashed by any kennedy/triple h/morrison promo this year.

Morrison? :roflmao:

matches? i'd rather watch a 20 mins match with one spot than a 10 mins match with 5 spots.

O yeah. Definetly, as TNA only uts on 10 min matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2RGkuf4QI

Watch that you stupid fuck

the dark knight

Kane? Cena? :roflmao: Anyway, you cant just say that, you have to compare each of them 1 on 1. But their wouldnt be enough on the roster rto do that with 100000 guys on the WWE roster

Yeah, the WWE crowd is definetly better. Yeah, people who just boo and cheer and say asshole every 2 seconds. A arena filled with 12 yr old kids and slutty whores are better than hardcore wrestling fans. Sure.

Morrison? :roflmao:

O yeah. Definetly, as TNA only uts on 10 min matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2RGkuf4QI

Watch that you stupid fuck

how are the TNA crowd any better? :nonono:

kane and cena? hell fuckin yea. kane can be the best superstar in the world if the WWE wanted to do that. as for cena, tna can only wish to have a superstar like him.

'sup with morrison? he's one of the best right now although his morrison gimmick got kinda stale thnx to cm punk. his 1st promo when he changed his gimmick owns any TNA promo this year.

oh yea yaaaaay the triple threat match that they always bring up. who had 3 ROH talent in it...wow. talk about a company that relies on other brands. oh yea, and the match? im talkin about the matches i watch on impact. and yes, 10 mins. 1 match doesnt mean that all of their matches are good.

Rell

Reaction score
Pootie done did it again!!!

This Guy

Actually see if I was to judge who was the better crowd I'd go with the WWE, not because the reaction. I mean yeah the TNA crowds are rowdy, but I wouldn't call them hardcore wrestling fans. The reason being is TNA is taped for free. Anyone in the Universal Studio's can get in and watch the taping for free. I'm sure quite a few of the live crowd at there shows are just people who are like "Hey a free TV Taping we could be on TV, lets go"

Now compare that to WWE selling on average 15,000-20,000 tickets every show with there average max size arenas also between 15,000 - 25,000, where as when TNA runs an event (for example Lockdown) which most TNA fans will tell you is one of the best PPV's they run every year (I still think it ruins the specialness of a cage match) and they goto a 10,000 seat arena in St. Louis (which is without a doubt one of the capitals of wrestling in the United States) and they can't even sell out, (meaning sell a lot less the 10,000 tickets) theres issues. When the WWE holds a PPV it almost doesn't matter which one it is, or where it is, they almost always without fail, sellout. I'll be intrested to see how Bound for Glory does, as this will not doubt be a true test of there actual growth.

PeepShow

So that makes them a better crowd? B/c they have been around longer and people know it more and parents buy their kids tickets? No. Most of TNA's fans arent little kids like the WWE. The WWE is like a fertalization ground. Little heards of kids keep coming in every day. TNAs fan base is about 18-35 yr olds. Where as WWEs is 8-16 yr olds and skanky hoes and few men scattered around in there some where. I mean sure, if there was a good WWE PPV near me which there next month, I would go, but the card sucks. We know the LMSM is gunna be a draw. So why even go.

I understand your point a little bit, but to say WWE crowds are better just b/c they sell more and have bigger arenas is beyond me

This Guy

well yeah there better because no matter what the size they seem to sell out more often then not. TNA can't sell out to even there Hardcore Fan base. I often wonder, if it cost money to watch the Impact Tapings at Universal, would it be a packed house? I have my doubts.

the dark knight

well yeah there better because no matter what the size they seem to sell out more often then not. TNA can't sell out to even there Hardcore Fan base. I often wonder, if it cost money to watch the Impact Tapings at Universal, would it be a packed house? I have my doubts.

wont even pass 2000...just look at their house shows.

PeepShow

They sell out the iMPACT zone every time. BTW, are the PPVs held there free as well?

PeepShow

Im talking about the iMPACT zone. Do they even have tickets for there. I thought it was free :shifty:

MikeRaw

It is... THATS THE POINT!
Monkey is saying that if nobody has to buy the tickets, its not a sellout...
Gees... LOL
:laugh: