Wow.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

TDK says:
TNA does a lot of stupid shit
Lucas says:
not as many as WWE
TDK says:
the only 3 i like are angle, cage and AJ styles
Lucas says:
you cant even argue with that
TDK says:
compared to the WWE they do more
Lucas says:
LMAO
Lucas says:
LMAO
Lucas says:
LMAO
TDK says:WWE has 3 brands
Lucas says:
LMAO
Lucas says:
LMAO
Lucas says:
LMAO
TDK says:
5 hours a week
Lucas says:
LMAO
TDK says:
tna has 1 hour
TDK says:
and they fuck up
Lucas says:
so that makes them better?
Lucas says:
LMAO
Lucas says:
LMAO
TDK says:
yea

Wow.....Now Im speechless

PeepShow

How did I know the first person to respond to this was going to be an admin? :g:

the dark knight

wtf is that all about?

yea, if WWE fucks up like 1 hour every week, that leaves good 4 hours. which means its an 80% good product.

but tna? they got only 1 hour and they fuck it up completely. the only thing entertaining in tna is the commercials. so thats 10%..

all you proved here is Jhar's point when he said that all of your posts are "ROFL" or "LMAO" lol

PeepShow

It fucking proves that none of you fucking sheep can prove anything bad about TNA expect that their ratings are lower and that they only have 1 hr compared to 5, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
To me, it seems like everything something is said about TNA.. you feel you have to run to defend them...

Everyone has their opinions. Maybe we aren't trying to prove that something is wrong with TNA, is it acceptable to just not like the product?

And when you start saying things like "none of you fucking sheep"....I feel like it's just directed at anyone who likes the WWE, so why even use a comment like that?

PeepShow

^No, not the people who watch Raw, SD, and WWECW, and agree that it sucks. The Sheep are the people who actually think its a good product. Ive even heard so people not on this forum, but other places that say WWE right now was better than what it was 3 yrs ago. That is the biggest sheepish comment I have ever heard in my life. Now do you get what I mean by sheep?

This Guy

Not that I agree the WWE is a better product now nessisarly then it was 3 years ago, but if someone thinks it is, why does that make them a sheep? I mean aren't they intitled to like what the WWE is offering? Everyone likes different thinks. You like TNA right now, and I think its worse then it was a year ago. But you think its great and I think its crap. Its just an opinion though. Just because the majority believes the WWE is crap right now, doesn't mean that someone is wrong to love it right now. Its there opinion.

PeepShow

Not that I agree the WWE is a better product now nessisarly then it was 3 years ago, but if someone thinks it is, why does that make them a sheep? I mean aren't they intitled to like what the WWE is offering? Everyone likes different thinks. You like TNA right now, and I think its worse then it was a year ago. But you think its great and I think its crap. Its just an opinion though. Just because the majority believes the WWE is crap right now, doesn't mean that someone is wrong to love it right now. Its there opinion.

I know its their opinion, but I guess I just dont see how anyone can clearly say that the WWE puts on a better show than what they did 3 years ago. I mean you seriously need to have gotten dropped on your head numerous times in the past, especially w/in the last 3 yrs

This Guy

I know its their opinion, but I guess I just dont see how anyone can clearly say that the WWE puts on a better show than what they did 3 years ago. I mean you seriously need to have gotten dropped on your head numerous times in the past, especially w/in the last 3 yrs

I would agree with that except being there opinion, perhaps they just prefer oldschool gimmicky wrestling. Maybe they were big fans of the product in the 80's and early 90's before the Monday Night Wars changed everything. Its possible, but I would say that makes the sheep...crazy but not sheep.

MikeRaw

Peep dont be an idiot...
You want us to stop ragging on TNA although I dont hate it either) yet you call people who like WWE sheep...
I say you fucking should know that if you can rag on WWE causeyou dont like it, then we can not like TNA, however as I said, I dont mind TNA!

No offense to you in that post man but you are being sorta a hipocrite..

Wrestling Station

TNA is the ultimate belly to belly suplexes... :yawn:

Anyway, it doesnt need a scientist to reveal that WWE > TNA.

Atmosphere, Arenas, matches, superstars, promos, backstage, storylines, entrance pyros, legends, commentators, fans, signs, TV composers and directors experience...and others..

Everything in WWE is better than TNA... thats the bottom line coz WS said so.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
At the end of the day, no matter how much you love or hate a certain promotion you're going to have people who have a diffrent opinion to you! TNA Vs WWE internet fighting went out of fashion about a year ago! lol

I personnaly enjoy all Wrestling. Although WWE is not what it once was i'm still very loyal to it & enjoy it in a sence. TNA although have a few problems is usualy exciting every week, i catch up with it whenever i can. I'm now slowly stepping outside the realm of Mainstream & starting to enjoy watching Indy's & ROH much more as well...

This is not saying i'll stop watching WWE or TNA but i overall have a general intrest in "Wrestling" as a whole & any chance of it i get 2 watch i relish. I find this whole defending your company thing to get out of hand sometimes although i do admire the way Peep defends the product. I mean, i'm sure there are a few things he doesn't like in TNA (Samoa Joe) lol.