Would You Watch AEW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Because signing two guys who are 50 and older is best for business, lmao.
Signing two guys who people actually know and care about is good for business. Moron
[doublepost=1549051415][/doublepost]
What a mark...

Anyway yes I want to watch it when it starts and if they put good shows I'll continue to watch.
You think the Young Bucks are good?

Crash

Reaction score
It only appeals to the incels and neckbeards

Wow hahaha...

Okay you are just a troll. I will just block you.

8aa1af9f3ce8d79688988b18415b9335.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Absolutely and I am quite looking forward to it. All In, in my opinion, was spectacular. I have an idea AEW hopefully will be less backstage/entertainment crap and be more match orientated. And I will watch it the moment I first can.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Ill try it out. I feel like its gonna be mediocre though. I have a feeling theres gonna be too many cooks in the kitchen. Too many wrestlings deciding on what they want to do creatively.

What, as opposed to the one or two people in WWE who run things? WWE is a much bigger company and has a lot more people butting heads over creativity. So, I find this claim to be really weird.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
AEW from everything that I've read, is basically just gonna be a rehash of the boring early Evolve days, except with a little more money/publicity and a fan base consisting of almost entirely the worst kind of smarks on the planet.

I fucking love it because hopefully they can take the shitty overrated talent and the shitty fan base away from my companies I actually like and support. But as far as watching it, huuuuge pass from me

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What, as opposed to the one or two people in WWE who run things? WWE is a much bigger company and has a lot more people butting heads over creativity. So, I find this claim to be really weird.

No the difference in WWE is theres Vince, HHH, Pat Patterson, Michael Hayes, and various other creative writers and AEW im assuming is going to have the actual wrestlers decide on creative. Which i believe they will be able to write and work good matches but will they be able to write TV? Interesting drama? I doubt it

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
No the difference in WWE is theres Vince, HHH, Pat Patterson, Michael Hayes, and various other creative writers and AEW im assuming is going to have the actual wrestlers decide on creative. Which i believe they will be able to write and work good matches but will they be able to write TV? Interesting drama? I doubt it

Impression I get they will still have people booking things and doing storylines, the talent will get to decide on how they cut promos, match layout etc.

Perhaps they will push whoever gets over organically. Like WWE used to be.