Would You Give Batista Another World Title Run?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So Batista was crying about not being up where he used to be apparently. That brings about the question: would you give Batista another World Title run?

I would most definitely not. I find the guy to be shit in the ring. He’s a powerhouse who uses other people’s finishers as regular moves. That’s really nothing impressive. And on the microphone he is absolute shit. If I had my way, there wouldn’t be any Batista.

Thoughts?

C4

NO, giving him more Championship runs means that the WWE needs Batista and they made him Champion because he asked for it. Thus they support his side of the argument saying Batista isn't being used properly. That would boost his ego even more.

I say leave him like this without the Championship and let him go when his contract expires. Let him go where ever he wants to *cough* TNA *cough* :shifty:

Airfixx

In short... Shut up or ship out.

I can't see that WWE need him. Nor do I see him getting anywhere in any other fed beyond what TNA do with Nash and that ain't about to bring him a title, but will prob end up paying him less.

He should just count himself lucky that the fans still cheer for him and that he is ANY kind of draw (cos it ain't down to talent!).

Wrestling Station

In short. OF COURSE :good: Batista is WWE :yes:
but seriously, I think its time for him to be a tag team champ or US Champ. When he gets the WHC or WWE titles, there is so much heat on him and things get worse. I think he is better without a major title on his waist and I think its his time to turn tweener or heel as the face gimmick is over used for him now.

Wordlife

I'd give him a title actually... make Raw interesting come back. Have him feud with Orton till Cena comes back, then make it a 3-way feud, Orton, Cena, and Batista, with Batista being the face for a little while with Cena, until he turns on him.... making Cena the only face. Then let Cena win the title at RR, that would be damn near perfect for Raw imo

The_Model

Reaction score
I wouldn't. I personally thing Batsta is overrated. He's well built, yes, but I don't think he has much talent or brings anything amazing to the ring. He's pretty boring.

Airfixx

In short. OF COURSE :good: Batista is WWE :yes:
but seriously, I think its time for him to be a tag team champ or US Champ. When he gets the WHC or WWE titles, there is so much heat on him and things get worse. I think he is better without a major title on his waist and I think its his time to turn tweener or heel as the face gimmick is over used for him now.

I don't think a mere turn to tweener would be enough. He flirted with such a character when he was facing HBK remember? (When he had his matches this year. Although still citing somewhat commendable morals, he still seemd the less justified of the two).

I do think a full blown heel-turn would breath some life into him, but how and when I just dont know... I certainly can't see it until Cena returns and even then, what with Y2J & Orton, he'd end up being the 3rd-'ranked' heel at best...

Reaction score
If the situation was right then I would give it to him. Right now he does not need the belt. He is a good guy to further put over Jericho as a main event heel. Depending on what they plan on doing with Cena/Batista 2, putting the title on him to add to the feud might not be such a bad idea. Now all this talk about him not being talented and being boring is ridiculous. Since 2005 this guy has been one of the most over superstars and he pretty much carried smackdown in 2007. So if you don't see how important he is to the wwe and how much talent he has, then you must be blind.

Airfixx

The Next Big Thing said:
So if you don't see how important he is to the wwe and how much talent he has, then you must be blind.

Yeah, he absolutely oozes in-ring ability, mic skills & charisma.... : P

Seriously, can you please help me see the light?

Dwes

Reaction score
No, it's time to phase him into the upper mid card.

Airfixx

^^^Lets at least have him job to Orton at a big PPV first if that's gonna happen....

Reaction score
Yeah, he absolutely oozes in-ring ability, mic skills & charisma.... : P

Seriously, can you please help me see the light?

Well first off he is not as bad in the ring as everyone makes him out to be. He consistently puts on very good matches. On the mic he is not the best, but he gets his point across with few words. As far as charisma goes, he does ooze charisma. He has the it factor to him. When you look at him you see a big star before he even wrestles or says a word. More then anything though, the reason he has talent is becuase of his connection with the fans. Being able to do a few nice moves in the ring, having mic skills and charisma are all fine, but if you can't connect with the fans you have nothing. Like I said in my previous post he has been one of the most over guys in the wwe since 2005. The fans care about him. If you can get the fans to care enough about you to pay money to either cheer you or boo you, that right there is talent.

chessarmy

NONONONONO. I said it once, and I'll say it again. Fuck Batista, he is nothing but a big roided up piece of garbage who can't go in the ring, he can't talk, and he sure as hell can't be World Champion right now. Tista as champion = the WWE product going down the toilet. The guy is stale, he is boring, and he belongs nowhere near the title picture. Get him off my TV screen NOW

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
i think batista sucks he needs to go deflate his self from all those steroids lol.

WweTnaFan

Reaction score
I would make him heel and give him the title, I actaully like Batista...but thats just my view.