Would anyone be interested?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a kind of btb where fans pick the matches, create superstars and possible storylines, and i make the actual show? i apologize its a little like anything else, but if it is i wish i knew.
If there are any other ideas i would love to hear them.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im semi kinda interested in splitting a BTB, not really anything your asking for though.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Im semi kinda interested in splitting a BTB, not really anything your asking for though.

Right now im just looking for ideas.
If anyone else is interested I was thinking of something with created superstars.

btb

Reaction score
Im kinda interested, so is it like a 'company' based on our made up superstars?

ahorrig

Reaction score
pretty much. i will soon post more.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Ehm, we generally don't ban for multiple accounts, however, I'd avoid debating with yourself if I were you.

ahorrig

Reaction score
The truth is I am a little annoyed that there is barely any activity in the btb section. Im just trying do something to make it popular, and i figured some kind of btb where fans pick ideas could do that. But this is my actual account, and i just wanted to try something that could help.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone will respond, but anyway: I am looking for custom superstars. All I need is any number of people in the format below, and i will attempt to make a btb out of it. I am hoping to get at least twelve superstars to start.

here is the format, along with an example:
Name: Karl Tyretz
Height: 6 foot 3
Finisher: Tyretz buster (suplex lift into powerbomb)

Axis

Reaction score
If you want to help make the section popular, do a BTB and don't stop a month (or less) in.

fuzzy

Reaction score
so, is it started yet or no go yet?

ahorrig

Reaction score
I will start it as soon as i have 12 superstars. Here is my second one, so im looking for more. When i make it, i would like to involve the readers more.

Name: Rob Payne
Height: 7 foot
Finisher: Payne drop (f5)

I will generally be able to post on afternoons, or on the weekend. Also remember I live in Australia, with a different time zone.

Also note that i am happy to accept tag teams and/or divas. If you have a gimmick idea for a superstar, that could be included too(but it isnt neccesary)

ahorrig

Reaction score
Here is a tag team format with example.

Names: Rob and Karl Phillips (The Florida Fighters or TFF)
Ages: 24 & 24
Height: 6 foot each
relationship: brothers
Finisher: devastating spike (double ddt)
note that teams dont have to have a team name (like The florida fighters)