Would anyone be interested?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Name: Mike Jones
Age 27
Height: 5'11
Finsher: The Flying Neck Breaker

ahorrig

Reaction score
Name: Kyle Marquis
Height: 5 foot 5
Finisher: Death from above (Top rope moonsault)

Name: Ichirou Saburou
Height: 6 foot
Finisher: Saber Strike (superkick)

I will definitely be using fuzzys one, so with the two i just made that leaves me at seven (tag teams can have both wrestlers in single action)
i need at least three more to start. I will then organize into heels and faces, and write the show.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Names: Billy Ray and Bobby Ray - relation: Cousins.
Ages: 22 24
Loaction: Louisiana
Height: 6'6 6'8
Weight: 288 lbs 308 lbs
Finishers: Head Crusher Power Bomb

Manger: Uncle Ned

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well, if fuzzy and ahorrig can do it together, I don't see why stopping them

ahorrig

Reaction score
Im simply trying to get some popularity back into the section. I would really like for people to actually be involved, like creating superstars, storylines etc.
You dont know this will fail unless it does.

ahorrig

Reaction score
First of all, i am always open to new superstars, even once the btb has officially started. here is the 10th person.

Name: Aaron Truence
Height: 7 foot 2
Finisher: Jacknife Powerbomb (jacknife powerbomb)

I am also going to have an X division, but not one that sucks like now, but before with guys like aj styles making x division mean something.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Names: Teddy Lugz and Tyson Jennings
Ages: 20 and 22
Height: 6'2 and 6'0
Weight: 286 lbs and 290 lbs
Finshers: Atomic Bomb DDT Express

Manger: Lauren (woman's wrestler) from Toronto Canada 5'6 118 lbs Finsher: The KF dropper (Knee to the face)

ahorrig

Reaction score
^^The first episode unfortunately cant contain that tag team, but they are actually in the btb.
I have no idea what to call the btb so here it is anyway. Hopefully it isnt too bad, but i think its a good start. Remember i am also accepting storylines.

Show February 15

Promo: The show starts off as the GM Steve Blackwood comes out. He welcomes everyone to the show and announces there will be matches to see who will fight for the titles at the first pay-per-view.

Match 1: Karl Tyretz vs Rob Payne
The match starts off as Tyretz gets dominated. He is clotheslined and suplexed as Rob Payne is a bigger man. Rob tries for the f5 early, but Tyretz fights back. Tyretz hits many elbow drops and other moves to keep Rob on the mat. He tries for a big splash, but Rob gets his knees up in time. Rob then continues to dominate the match. He goes outside the ring to slam Tyretz into the barricade. He slams Tyretz more and throws him back into the ring. He then hits the f5 for the victory.
Winner via pinfall, Rob Payne

Match 2: Karl Phillips vs. Billy Ray/w uncle ned vs. Kyle Marquis
The three start off with various suplexes and other power moves on each other. Uncle ned gets involved, causing enough distraction for Billy Ray to gain control of the match. After throwing Kyle Marquis out of the ring, he starts dominating Karl Phillips. Karl soon regains control and hits some high-flying spots, like a missile dropkick. But he soon misses a top rope splash, allowing Karl to regain control. Billy Ray hits a power bomb and stands tall. Marquis sneaks into the ring and hits a huge dropkick. He then climbs to the top rope and hits the moonsault, called death from above. He pins Ray for the win.
Winner via pinfall, Kyle Marquis

Promo 2: Kyle Marquis gets a mic. He says his next stop is to win the X division championship.

Match 3: Rob Phillips vs Bobby Ray vs Ichirou Saborou
Ichirou starts off in control, hitting dropkicks on both men. He loses control when uncle ned runs in and holds his leg, allowing Bobby to hit a big boot. Bobby uses his size advantage to destroy Ichirou. Bobby hits a powerbomb, but gets hit by Rob Phillips enziguiri. Phillips climbs to the top rope and hits a big splash on Bobby. Phillips signals to the crowd but is hit in the back of the head by Ichirou's Saber kick. He pins Rob for the win.
Winner via pinfall, Ichirou Saborou.

Promo 3: Ichirou gets a mic and insults Kyle Marquis, calling him a "little chilli pepper" The crowd boos. Ichirou looks smug and throws the mic down.

Match 4: Aaron Truence vs. Mike Jones
Truence uses his massive size to dominate Mike Jones. He uses several clotheslines and boots, but Jones soon makes a comeback. Jones uses his speed to throw kicks and chops, eventually toppling the large man. Jones then starts hitting some elbows, knees and other moves while Truence is on the ground. Truence then swings his leg up, making Jones stumble backwards. Jones runs at Truence, but gets caught with a big boot. Truence starts to use his size advantage again. He puts Jones on the top turnbuckle, but gets kicked back. Jones then leaps off and hits the flying neck breaker. He then pins Truence for the victory, as the crowd go wild.
Winner via pinfall, Mike Jones

After the match, Rob Payne runs out and hits a big boot on Jones, and then an f5, causing the crowd to boo very loudly to close the show.

Preview for the pay-per-view Early Fury:
Ichirou Saborou vs. Kyle Marquis for the X division championship
Mike Jones vs. Rob Payne for the world title

fuzzy

Reaction score
It's a good start, but isn't it too early for a ppv event?
and is there a woman's division?

ahorrig

Reaction score
It's a good start, but isn't it too early for a ppv event?
and is there a woman's division?

It will be a short pay-per-view event, with only about 3 matches, mainly used to crown champions. The womens division will be started once i have 4 in total. with these two, one more is needed. I will start the womens division after the pay-per-view.

Name: Isabella
Height: 6 foot
Finisher: Hurricane (hurricanrana)

Name: Hannah Mertin
Height: 6 foot 5
Finisher: Poetry in motion (bicycle kick)

fuzzy

Reaction score
you forgot Lauren.... unless you wanna bring her in when you introduce her with the tag team she manages? I take it, the thrid title would the tag titles?

ahorrig

Reaction score
you forgot Lauren.... unless you wanna bring her in when you introduce her with the tag team she manages? I take it, the thrid title would the tag titles?

After the pay per view, I will introduce the tag and womens title. I made the first episode before you posted that team. Don't worry, I will introduce them in time.

fuzzy

Reaction score
alright sounds good on this end.
you thinking of doing each episode weekly or daily or no prefferance?
btw, if you have timem can you send me the list of wrestlers, managers, and others? thanks in advance if you can, if not i'll do a look-see through the posting.

Very glad to hear that we got it started this early! :)