Would anyone be interested?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
alright sounds good on this end.
you thinking of doing each episode weekly or daily or no prefferance?
btw, if you have timem can you send me the list of wrestlers, managers, and others? thanks in advance if you can, if not i'll do a look-see through the posting.

Very glad to hear that we got it started this early! :)

I will send each episode once its finished. Here is the full lists I comprised. (There are random numbers which dont mean anything)
And thanks for being so invloved.

btb superstar info

1. Name: Karl Tyretz
    Height: 6 foot 3
    Finisher: Tyretz buster (suplex lift into powerbomb)​

1. Name: Mike Jones
    Age 27
    Height: 5'11
    Finsher: The Flying Neck Breaker

1. Name: Kyle Marquis
    Height: 5 foot 5
    Finisher: Death from above (Top rope moonsault)​

Name: Aaron Truence
Height: 7 foot 2
Finisher: Jacknife Powerbomb (jacknife powerbomb)

1. Names: Rob and Karl Phillips (The Florida Fighters or TFF)
    Ages: 24 & 24
    Height: 6 foot each
    relationship: brothers
    Finisher: devastating spike (double ddt)​

1. Names: Billy Ray and Bobby Ray - relation: Cousins.
    Ages: 22 24
    Loaction: Louisiana
    Height: 6'6 6'8
    Weight: 288 lbs 308 lbs
    Finishers: Head Crusher Power Bomb​

1. Name: Ichirou Saburou
    Height: 6 foot
    Finisher: Saber Strike (superkick)​

1. Name: Rob Payne
    Height: 7 foot
    Finisher: Payne drop (f5)​

1. Name: Isabella
    Height: 6 foot
    Finisher: Hurricane (hurricanrana)

Name: Hannah Mertin
    Height: 6 foot 5
    Finisher: Poetry in motion (bicycle kick)​

1. Names: Teddy Lugz and Tyson Jennings
    Ages: 20 and 22
    Height: 6'2 and 6'0
    Weight: 286 lbs and 290 lbs
    Finshers: Atomic Bomb DDT Express

Manger: Lauren (woman's wrestler) from Toronto Canada 5'6 118 lbs Finsher: The KF dropper (Knee to the face)​
Here is alignment info:

BTB Roster with alignment info

Main Event
Aaron Truence: Heel
Karl Tyretz: Face
Mike Jones: Face
Rob Payne: Heel

X Division
Ichirou Saborou: Heel
Kyle Marquis: Face

Tag Division
Rob Phillips: face
Karl Phillips: face
Billy Ray: heel
Bobby Ray: heel
Teddy Lugz: heel
Tyson Jennings: heel

Womens division
Isabella: Heel
Hannah Mertin: Face
Lauren: Heel

Notes:
Superstars can compete in any division
Alignment can change

fuzzy

Reaction score
Thanks man, and your welcome, glad to be involved:)

Names: Carly and Maria. - (Sisters)
Height: Carly-5'9 Maria- 5'8
Weight: Carly-115 lbs Maria-124lbs
Finishers: Carly-Flying forearm. Maria-Flying Hell Kick.

we should do a promo for them before bringin' them in once the womans-div starts.

I was thinking along the lines of, them at their mansion-like home, introducing themselves, when a young girl scout comes knocking on their door, Maria continues to talk about how great and much more beautiful she and her sister are than the ugly woman they're gonna soon face...Carly opens the door and sees the GS standing there with a box of cookies, she grabs the box from her ans shuts the door on her.
to be continued.....

ahorrig

Reaction score
Thanks man, and your welcome, glad to be involved:)

Names: Carly and Maria. - (Sisters)
Height: Carly-5'9 Maria- 5'8
Weight: Carly-115 lbs Maria-124lbs
Finishers: Carly-Flying forearm. Maria-Flying Hell Kick.

we should do a promo for them before bringin' them in once the womans-div starts.

I was thinking along the lines of, them at their mansion-like home, introducing themselves, when a young girl scout comes knocking on their door, Maria continues to talk about how great and much more beautiful she and her sister are than the ugly woman they're gonna soon face...Carly opens the door and sees the GS standing there with a box of cookies, she grabs the box from her ans shuts the door on her.
to be continued.....

haha, that sounds delightfully evil. anyway, i will soon release episode 2.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Here is episode 2. For the sake of a certain match that will happen, i decided not to introduce teddy lugz and tyson jennings. The womens division will start the episode after the pay-per-view.

Show 2 February 20

Promo 1: a video recaps all the action from last week, and how rob payne attacked mike jones after his match. Rob Payne comes out and says, "It wont be long before I am the champion and there isn't a single thing anyone can do."

Match 1: Ichirou Saborou vs Karl Phillips
Saborou uses some technical skills to dominate Karl throughout the match. He tries for the saber kick many times, but misses every time. Karl uses his speed and quickness to stop Saborou's momentum. There are notable spots like a springboard hurricanrana by Karl and a slam into the ring post by Saborou. Karl gains more momentum and leaps off the top rope, but gets caught right in the chin with the saber kick. Saborou pins him for the win.
Winner via pinfall, Ichirou Saborou

Promo 2: Billy and Bobby Ray run out after the match and start beating up Karl Phillips. Uncle Ned is there to encourage them, but Rob Phillips soon runs out. Rob is soon beat up and then Billy and Bobby Ray hit the head crushing power bomb on both Rob and Karl Phillips. Bobby gets a mic and says that there is only room for one team in this company.

Match 2: Kyle Marquis vs Aaron Truence
Truence dominates through the match, and barely allows Kyle to gain any momentum. Truence throws Kyle over the top rope and rams him into the barricade. Kyle then hits a drop kick, making Truence slam his face into the ring steps. Marquis then hits some high flying offense to deal heavy amounts of damage. He throws Truence in the ring and climbs to the top rope, where he hits the Death From Above for the win.

Match 3: Karl Tyretz vs Rob Payne
Tyretz uses a different strategy to what he used last week. Karl was much quicker, and even hit a few drop kicks to Rob Payne's knee. Rob soon gains control of the match and uses various power moves to stay in control. Rob very quickly was closing in on a finish, but Mike Jones came out. He caused enough distraction to have Tyretz clothesline him from behind. Mike runs in and hits a drop kick on Rob Payne, causing the match to be a no contest.
Draw via No Contest

Promo 3: Mike Jones gets up on the top rope, and waits for Rob Payne to get up. He then hits the flying neck breaker, as the show ends.

fuzzy

Reaction score
haha, that sounds delightfully evil. anyway, i will soon release episode 2.
lol, thanks. I was thinking of calling them the Lopez sisters. kind of like Jennifer lopez, rich, sexy ect ect...

fuzzy

Reaction score
"The Flying Hell Kats"

Names: Jay Katzy and Kay Katzy.
Ages: Jay-20 and Kay-22
Height: Jay-5'8 Kay-5'9
Weight: Jay-179lbs, Kay-186lbs
Finishers: Jay-The Rolling Thunder aka TRT, Kay- The 460 High Tide aka HT460.

Manager: Mr. Taniki. Location: Japan, H:5'7, W: 158lbs, age: 48.

ahorrig

Reaction score
a quick note
I cant commence on episode 3 due to computer problems but i will do it ASAP. Here is another for the X division.

Name: Chuck Cosmo
Height: 6 foot 2
Finisher: Cosmos Bomb (sit-out powerbomb)

fuzzy

Reaction score
a quick note
I cant commence on episode 3 due to computer problems but i will do it ASAP. Here is another for the X division.

Name: Chuck Cosmo
Height: 6 foot 2
Finisher: Cosmos Bomb (sit-out powerbomb)
you want me to do episode 3? I could if you need.

fuzzy

Reaction score
alright cool.

Name: Addison Martinez. aka, AMAZON
Height: 6'6
weight: 166 lbs
Finisher: Tropic Body Slam.
(Woman's-div)

ahorrig

Reaction score
episode 3 will be released in less than an hour.

Name: Samuel Fern
Height: 6 foot 8
Finisher: Inferno Grip (vice grip)

Name: Robert Gunner
Height: 7 foot
Finisher: Gun Down (Tombstone piledriver)

ahorrig

Reaction score
Finally, here is the second last show before the pay per view.

Show 3 February 25

Promo 1: The gm comes out and announces the main event will feature a fatal four way match between Mike Jones, Rob Payne, Aaron Truence and Karl Tyretz.

Match 1: Chuck Cosmo vs. Ichirou Saborou vs. Kyle Marquis
Chuck Cosmo gets a mixed reaction from the crowd at the start. He starts to brawl with Kyle, while Ichirou basically lets them destroy each other. After Chuck nails Kyle with a lariat, he runs at Ichirou. but gets methodically beaten down. Ichirou uses aggressive, calculated attacks, and stops Kyle from getting up. He goes to the outside and finishes Chuck off in the match by stomping on his head on the ring steps. Kyle Marquis uses his high flying offense to damage Ichirou, before clotheslining him out of the ring. He then wows the crowd by running and doing a jump where he flips to take out Ichirou. He throws him back into the ring but is cut off by some smart offense. Kyle soon regains control and goes to the top. Ichirou quickly gets up, runs over and hits pushes Kyle's leg. Kyle hangs on the rope and gets hit by a saber kick from Saborou before getting pinned.
Winner via pinfall, Ichirou Saborou

Promo 2: Rob and Karl Phillips come out and challenge Billy and Bobby Ray to a match at Early Fury. Billy and Bobby Ray's music hit, but they don't show up. They instead attack TFF from behind and hit the head crusher powerbomb on both of them. Uncle Ned gets a mic and says the challenge is accepted.

Match 2: Robert Gunner vs. Samuel Fern
This is a very close match between the two heavyweights. They trade various powerful moves, from clotheslines to big boots. Samuel tries for the Inferno Grip many times, but is cut off with elbows and other reversals. Gunners highlight of the match is when he hits a superplex off the top rope, shaking the ring, and making the crowd go wild. Gunner soon hits the Gun Down and pins him for the win.
Winner via pinfall, Robert Gunner

Match 3: Mike Jones vs. Rob Payne vs. Aaron Truence vs. Karl Tyretz
Mike Jones and Rob Payne fighting each other makes most of the match. They hit all their offense on each other, while Karl Tyretz and Aaron Truence do the same. Rob Payne is extremely aggressive in his attacks, and his recklessness leads to many openings for Mike Jones to fly. He hits various drop-kicks and attacks off the top rope. Truence and Tyretz soon assert themselves in more, and the match becomes a slug-off between the four. Jones is first knocked down, then Tyretz then Truence. Rob Payne lifts Mike Jones up for the Payne drop but Jones hits some hard elbows to escape. The brawl soon goes to the outside where many spots are made. Jones uses the ring step as a platform to propel himself onto Rob Payne before sliding back into the ring. Truence, Tyretz and Payne brawl for sometime, before Jones picks his spot to jump off the top rope and body-splash all of them to the ground. Jones and Payne soon brawl more inside the ring. Truence and Tyretz clothesline each other on the outside. Rob Payne lifts Mike up for the Payne drop, but is reversed by Jones spinning into a ddt. He then climbs to the top rope and hits the flying neck breaker for the victory.
Winner via pinfall, Mike Jones

ahorrig

Reaction score
Here another guy for X division

Name: Evan Truce
Height: 5 foot 9
Finisher: Crippler Crossface (crippler crossface)

fuzzy

Reaction score
It looks good so far. nice job with the episodes...:)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Alright, I haven't read the shows and probably won't because you haven't got anything to look at.

Now, this might sound harsh, but this thread is turning into a horrible clusterfuck (excuse the language). What one of you needs to do is make a new thread, put all the information in there, cut the spam and give proper reviews to each other.

Also, give some bold to your show, add some color, italics, all that kind of stuff.