Worst Games You Have Ever Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weez

Reaction score
PN.03 was awful, but had so much promise. Eve of Extinction was garbage, but again, the premise was amazing, but it was implemented like shit.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Sonic 06...by god Sonic 06....

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
TNA Impact was the worst game I ever played. Just horrendous gameplay. I quit after two matches.

Weez

Reaction score
TNA Impact was the worst game I ever played. Just horrendous gameplay. I quit after two matches.

It wasn't THAT bad, for a first offering, but it was pretty damn horrible, I'll give you that. If they'd have had a chance at a 2nd one, it'd probably been pretty good. The controls were pretty good once you got the hang of NOT playing a SvR game. Unfortunately the story was awful, with no reason to replay it and it was so very bland lol.

Also had an achievement that was stupid and broken. Defeat the entire ROster with Shark Boy... in one sitting.. And it needed the DLC Mike Tenay character that cost money, but it didn't tell you that part lol. Eventually released him for free, but Ugh lol.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The only achievement I did was play as Sting. After that I was like... what in the world am I playing. But I will admit... the game did look very good.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
My Cousin Had Some Shitty Game About A Bus Or Something.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oh the game they were talking about on Yahoo today as possibly the worst game ever... Desert Bus.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Oh the game they were talking about on Yahoo today as possibly the worst game ever... Desert Bus.
That's It.

i Don't Think It's A Bad Game But I Just Don't Care For Call Of Duty Games.

Last edited:

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Skyrim...well maybe its not that bad but I finally played it and its such a letdown. Doesnt live up to the hype, jerky fighting and average at best gameplay.

Twist of Fate

Reaction score
Offhand (of the games i've played), i'd have to say either Mortal Kombat Advance on GBA or Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (played it on 360).

MKA is just plain ATROCIOUS! I remember playing the first battle and CPU Scorpion was just horribly relentless in a broken glitchy kind of way! He'd constantly spam his Teleport punch multiple times and when he wasn't doing that he was basically charging right down and punching the crap out of the character til they drop. The Mortal Kombat games are known for having pretty cheap AI (e.g. MK2 and it giving the CPU the ability to throw and interrupt your moves at all times) but THIS just felt incomplete and was rubbish.

There's more than a few Sonic games i'd love to throw in (Sonic 4 Episode 1 physics felt like they were made for a cheap flash Sonic game or the GBA port of Sonic 1 deserves a mention). But the one that takes the cake is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Glitchy as hell, controls were quite bad (from memory) but it's the first autorun level that made me rage quit when I played it 6 years ago! Just horrible.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Offhand (of the games i've played), i'd have to say either Mortal Kombat Advance on GBA or Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (played it on 360).

MKA is just plain ATROCIOUS! I remember playing the first battle and CPU Scorpion was just horribly relentless in a broken glitchy kind of way! He'd constantly spam his Teleport punch multiple times and when he wasn't doing that he was basically charging right down and punching the crap out of the character til they drop. The Mortal Kombat games are known for having pretty cheap AI (e.g. MK2 and it giving the CPU the ability to throw and interrupt your moves at all times) but THIS just felt incomplete and was rubbish.

There's more than a few Sonic games i'd love to throw in (Sonic 4 Episode 1 physics felt like they were made for a cheap flash Sonic game or the GBA port of Sonic 1 deserves a mention). But the one that takes the cake is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Glitchy as hell, controls were quite bad (from memory) but it's the first autorun level that made me rage quit when I played it 6 years ago! Just horrible.

Mach-Speed sections were terrible, but you did remind me of

Sonic Genesis...By gawd...Sonic Genesis....