Worst Games You Have Ever Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
"Wayne's World" on Sega Genesis was pretty goddamned awful.

And look... I'm sorry, but I never got the hype with Final Fantasy. I tried... OMG I tried... and the whole series just feels like masturbation without the payoff. Aside from the graphics, I couldn't find 1 single interesting thing about those games. And it's not as if I don't like RPG's because I do. Mass Effect is my favorite game series. But Final Fantasy is the most fucking overrated series of all time imo. In some circles you actually take a significant risk of credibility by expressing this type of criticism for a game that has achieved so much worldwide fame, but I hate it.

Weez

Reaction score
"Wayne's World" on Sega Genesis was pretty goddamned awful.

And look... I'm sorry, but I never got the hype with Final Fantasy. I tried... OMG I tried... and the whole series just feels like masturbation without the payoff. Aside from the graphics, I couldn't find 1 single interesting thing about those games. And it's not as if I don't like RPG's because I do. Mass Effect is my favorite game series. But Final Fantasy is the most fucking overrated series of all time imo. In some circles you actually take a significant risk of credibility by expressing this type of criticism for a game that has achieved so much worldwide fame, but I hate it.

Well, to be technical, Mass Effect is an ARPG, and Final Fantasy is about as Traditional RPG as you can get. They vary GREATLY with each version. FF XII and XIII are more action oriented, if you're of a mind to give it another whirl. 12 moreso, but Honestly, I hated hated hated it. 13 is a great blend of Action, story, and pretty graphics lol.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I never liked the Assassins Creed games. It's not that they're bad, it's just that I would rather play a game with multiplayer. I know that the newest one has an online multiplayer, but I don't like it either lol. It's all about me having bad tastes in games xD

Weez

Reaction score
I never liked the Assassins Creed games. It's not that they're bad, it's just that I would rather play a game with multiplayer. I know that the newest one has an online multiplayer, but I don't like it either lol. It's all about me having bad tastes in games xD

AC's had multiplayer for.... several games now. It started in either Brotherhood or AC2? The 1st AC was awful and repetitive. I loved AC2, but I'm bored halfway through AC Brotherhood. It's a decent, fun game, but I can't help but feel like Im' doing the same fucking thing over and over and over and over again. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So AC2 is good? I'm considering downloading it but I'm not sure I'd really like it since I'm not really the type of player that enjoys the giant open world aspect and having to travel so far just to do some achievement or somethin.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
My major gripe with AC is that they're incredibly repetitive. Complete 1 contract (or whatever they're called) and you've completed them all. That's how it felt to me, anyway. Once the novelty factor of the gameplay wore off (which didn't take long), I found the series tedious.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well it is a free download... so I may try it at least for the novelty factor since I haven't tried a single game in the series.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I've only played AC2 but from what I've gathered from reviews, the gameplay has become less and less about actually assassinating people and the story spent too long following the same guy because Ubisoft love yearly sequels. Still I remember AC2 being pretty good though I only played it once. The "bigger picture" background story is kinda confusing but things are straightforward enough following the playable protagonist, but really it's the impressive open world, the sneaky guerrilla approach to your targets and how accurate the environments are detailed to capture the time period.

The games apparently become more of a mess later on but following the story if you know it is what I think keeps a lot of people coming back.

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well, to be technical, Mass Effect is an ARPG, and Final Fantasy is about as Traditional RPG as you can get. They vary GREATLY with each version. FF XII and XIII are more action oriented, if you're of a mind to give it another whirl. 12 moreso, but Honestly, I hated hated hated it. 13 is a great blend of Action, story, and pretty graphics lol.
ME2 and ME3 are much more action-oriented, but ME1 (the game that pulled me into the series) was a little closer to traditional RPG's. There were a few big battles, but most battles were very quick and effortless if you used your power wheel accordingly and paused the action frequently. Still nothing like the older FF games obviously, where you used those text boxes to "battle". I just can't get into that. I need at least SOME hands-on action and FF had none.

Don't think I'm gonna try the later installments either because I would be so lost on the story and I would just have to go back and play the older boring games anyways to get it all. I'd rather just buy a Nintendo and play Zelda if I wanted that type of story.
It's not about your taste in games. Some people just prefer to play online more than others. I don't play online much (yes, I'm one of THOSE people) so games with immersing single-player experiences are the types of games I'm big on. Most gamers these days would see me as a lot weirder than you.

I do enjoy some online games though. ME3's multiplayer is fun as hell and Star Wars Battlefront is incredibly fun for me. But I can't get into games like CoD where everyone takes themselves far too seriously and you have to go through the pain in the ass of finding other good players if you want to win consistently. I just don't have time for all that drama anymore. I like to play games and win because I'm good, not just lose because my team sucked.
So AC2 is good? I'm considering downloading it but I'm not sure I'd really like it since I'm not really the type of player that enjoys the giant open world aspect and having to travel so far just to do some achievement or somethin.
AC2 is the best one. If you don't like that one, then you won't like the others. One of my favorite games of all time.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah I'm definitely not an online player really at all. Last time I really was ... was when I did Mario Kart on the Wii... but that was freakin fun so yeah. But I'ma try this game once it downloads. Hopefully it'll be good.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
ME2 and ME3 are much more action-oriented, but ME1 (the game that pulled me into the series) was a little closer to traditional RPG's. There were a few big battles, but most battles were very quick and effortless if you used your power wheel accordingly and paused the action frequently. Still nothing like the older FF games obviously, where you used those text boxes to "battle". I just can't get into that. I need at least SOME hands-on action and FF had none.

Don't think I'm gonna try the later installments either because I would be so lost on the story and I would just have to go back and play the older boring games anyways to get it all. I'd rather just buy a Nintendo and play Zelda if I wanted that type of story.

It's not about your taste in games. Some people just prefer to play online more than others. I don't play online much (yes, I'm one of THOSE people) so games with immersing single-player experiences are the types of games I'm big on. Most gamers these days would see me as a lot weirder than you.

I do enjoy some online games though. ME3's multiplayer is fun as hell and Star Wars Battlefront is incredibly fun for me. But I can't get into games like CoD where everyone takes themselves far too seriously and you have to go through the pain in the ass of finding other good players if you want to win consistently. I just don't have time for all that drama anymore. I like to play games and win because I'm good, not just lose because my team sucked.

AC2 is the best one. If you don't like that one, then you won't like the others. One of my favorite games of all time.

To be honest, I loved Star Wars Battle Front 1 and 2. And, I really only play call of duty for the zombie maps. I get the DLC. But I'm never a super tryhard on any game. Even when I play COD multiplayer, I just try to have a good time.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
To be honest, I loved Star Wars Battle Front 1 and 2. And, I really only play call of duty for the zombie maps. I get the DLC. But I'm never a super tryhard on any game. Even when I play COD multiplayer, I just try to have a good time.
That's probably the way to go. I just get tired of all the 13-year-olds screaming in my headset when they aren't winning. Fucked up thing is, you really need to communicate with your teammates to do well, but I simply can't tolerate it long with all the garbage I get in my ear normally. Hearing those high-pitched "fuck you's" from little twats whose voices haven't broken yet is amusing for about the first 30 minutes, but then it gets unbearably annoying.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I really see no need in having to communicate in that game. Shit happens so quick in it you don't have time to really make a plan lol.

Weez

Reaction score
That's probably the way to go. I just get tired of all the 13-year-olds screaming in my headset when they aren't winning. Fucked up thing is, you really need to communicate with your teammates to do well, but I simply can't tolerate it long with all the garbage I get in my ear normally. Hearing those high-pitched "fuck you's" from little twats whose voices haven't broken yet is amusing for about the first 30 minutes, but then it gets unbearably annoying.

Sorry, this is about Final Fantasy, just CBF going back a page to quote it. But each of the final fantasy games that are numbered are completely independent stories, set in completely different worlds. FFX and FFXIII have sequels now, but they're literally "Final Fantasy X-2" and "FFXIII-2". Just a heads up. You wouldn't be lost on story :)

Understand what you mean about ME1 vs 2 and 3 but even ME1 was leaps and bounds more action oriented than a Traditional RPG. Honestly, I was glad they streamlined it. After playing 2 and 3, I'm glad I got my 2nd character thru ME1 before 2 came out. I can't play 1 anymore. The system is too clunky, too slow. It's a shame, too, since it has the best story IMO of the 3.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

One of the games in recent memory that I've played. I knew it wouldn't be that good but I held out hope for a good story and just being a big TWD fan. God was I wrong. It was fucking awful. Took it back first week for full money back after I finished it. Don't even waste $5 on it. Avoid at all costs.

On the other hand, buy the Telltale TWD game. Now that's AMAZING!

Last edited: