Worst fucking songs ever made

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I am currently watching the MuchMusic Countdown and some of my most hated songs somehow appeared on the list.

If you haven't heard these garbage songs yet, SAVE YOURSELF. These tunes are pure annoying garbage.

When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
7 Things-Miley Cyrus
Summertime-New Kids on the Block
In the Ayer-Flo Rida
Burnin' Up-Jonas Brothers
A Milli-Lil Wayne
Leavin'-Jesse McCartney
Like Me--Girlicious

Pure shit.

Soulpower

Ok.. So I don't follow much of today's music scene. Could someone tell me why the New Kids on the Block are on this list? Did I step into a time-warp or something?

MikeRaw

^Rofl, they reunited... I think. I don't know if it's a one time thing, or if they are actually back together, but I saw them on some awards show a few months back, and I changed the channel immiediately.

Anyways, I would say anything by the Jonas Brothers can die.

kane52630

Reaction score
I am currently watching the MuchMusic Countdown and some of my most hated songs somehow appeared on the list.

If you haven't heard these garbage songs yet, SAVE YOURSELF. These tunes are pure annoying garbage.

When I Grow Up-Pussycat Dolls
7 Things-Miley Cyrus
In the Ayer-Flo Rida
Burnin' Up-Jonas Brothers
A Milli-Lil Wayne
Leavin'-Jesse McCartney
Like Me--Girlicious

Pure shit.
i can add two more
Lil Mama - Lip Gloss (will make you laugh as well)
Superman - Soulja Boy

J

I don't even listen to rap anymore. But I'm fine with A Milli. Don't hear it that often. It's more Lollipop that got annoying.

Moonlight Drive

That's why I watch Max. It's an Aussie music channel, and it plays GOOD music, like classic stuff and a whole range of stuff

But yep. Music is shitty nowadays mostly, especially mainstream rap

J

Pretty much any rap song out now a days.

Back in the day I would have disagreed, but nowadays I can't help but agree. Hell rap has sold out more then Metalica and don't take to much offence in that cause Imma fan of them.

Wordlife

A Milli is good, and my 13yr old cousin got me annoyed a little by When I Grow Up and I kinda like it... but yeah, all the other of those songs SUCK!!

Moonlight Drive

Anything that comes out of the Disney Channel should be strangled, have their tongues cut out and get thrown off a bridge

Wordlife

yeah I swear to god if my gf has to fucking how hot the Jonas Brothers are ONE MORE TIME!!! I'mma kill that bitch!

I will pay someone a fuckload of money to take them OUT!

J

Yea maybe I can be as gansta as Flo Rida and make my state name all pimped out. From now on you all refure to me as.

Mich Igan

*Advertisment* Mich Igan's new hit single Escalator available when hell freeze's over.

PS-Sorry for the Kenfan moment.

Moonlight Drive

So that's where the Flo-Rida is from. I thought it was a rapper way of spelling Flow Rider

Then I shall be

NS Wales