Worst fucking songs ever made

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

That just can't make good cartoons anymore. The only good new recent cartoon was Class of 3000 and that got cancelled.

I hate these new cartoons, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ROBOT JONES.

I miss classic Nickelodeon also. Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, CatDog, and so much more.

Hey Arnold was GAY. Catdog is one of the best Nick cartoons ever made. Angry Beavers is pretty underrated but sometimes it just kinda sucked. Oh and Kenan & Kel. Who loves orange soda? k-k-k-kel loves orange soda. Is it true??? i do i do i do i do-oo!

Beer

I AM FROM WALES! CARDIFF!

Lol, their was discussion bout the place earlier so i thought i would bring this up.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hey Arnold was GAY. Catdog is one of the best Nick cartoons ever made. Angry Beavers is pretty underrated but sometimes it just kinda sucked. Oh and Kenan & Kel. Who loves orange soda? k-k-k-kel loves orange soda. Is it true??? i do i do i do i do-oo!

DUDE!