World Wrestling Syndicate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

JBL cuts a promo about how he shouldn't even have to compete in any tournament to become world champion. He states that if Cornette wanted to keep the company going he would simply give JBL the belt.
Cornette comes down saying that JBL's high stature will not put him above anybody else and that he better get his act together before Tazz chokes him out. JBL is left speechless as Cornette leaves.

Low Ki vs. Justin Gabriel
Great opener between two high fliers. Gabriel set the pace by outworking Low Ki throughout. As the match grew, Gabriel's stamina began to weaken. A failed 450 Splash turned the tide as Low Ki put him away with a Dragon Sleeper.

Winner ; Low Ki by knockout. (14 minutes)

Masato Tanaka vs. Sonjay Dutt
Dutt mounts a strong offence at the start mixing both technical and high flying moves. A Sonjay Cutter is reversed by Tanaka who pushes Sonjay into the ropes. Sonjay runs right into a roaring elbow by Masato.

Winner ; Masato Tanaka by pinfall. (8 minutes)

Masato lies down in the ring after a hard fought victory until he is attacked by Cody Rhodes. A Cross Rhodes leaves him unconcsious in ring. Cody vows to take the WWS Television Title.

Kenny Omega sees Cody Rhodes in the back as Rhodes is enraged. Cody asks him what he's looking at, Omega says that Cody looks like a duck. This generates big laughs. Cody attacks Omega, the two battle until it is broken up by JBL. He tells both men to calm down before sucker punching Omega. Him and Rhodes walk off into the back.

Colt Cabana vs. Petey Williams
Very intense and even match up with Cabana slightly getting the better of Williams in ring and also bombarding him against the outside fences. Williams picks up the win with a roll up using the bottom rope.
Cabana tries to reason with the referee but, Petey is already at the top of the ramp smiling.

Winner ; Petey Williams by roll up using the bottom rope. (7 minutes.)

The Colóns vs. The American Wolves
Match of the night. Davey and Carlito went at for a good ten minutes with Carlito getting the better until Edwards was tagged in and cleaned house. Carlito tagged in Primo as he fought Richards on the outside. Edwards locked in a sharpshooter but, the time limit had ran out. This match is called a draw.

Winner ; Draw. (20 minutes)

JBL comes to his match accompanied by Rhodes, it is obvious that they have became allies.
Taz enters the ring, JBL and Rhodes go to the outside. Taz grabs a mic talks about how JBL has a new boyfriend before getting serious. He grabs the referee and orders him to send Cody to the back. He says that he's walking out tonight one step closer to the gold and that Cody isn't screwing him over. If not his (the referee's) neck will get snapped with a suplex. The referee has no choice but, to ban Cody from ringside.

JBL vs. Taz
The match begins with JBL running around in an effort to avoid The Human Suplex Machine. Taz finally catches him and unloads a bombardment of unholy hell. JBL seems outmatched. Taz finally locks him the sleeper hold on the entrance ramp. When it seems as though all has been lost, a masked figure from the crowd attacks Taz with a steel chair. He puts Taz's knee in between the chair and stomps viciously on it before dragging JBL over for the three count on the entrance ramp.

Winner ; JBL (11 Minutes)

The masked figure carries the chair out with him. He stops and grabs the bottom of the mask as if he was going to reveal himself but, doesn't.

The end, gay boys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Cabana vs. Williams actually sounds like a really good match that I'd love to see. Also enjoyed JBL dicking it up in the main event and his alliance with Cody should reap benefits for both. Omega/Rhodes segment in the back sounds pretty funny too and I'd probably laugh at something like that if it were to happen, so congrats! Nice to see Tanaka murder Dutt, now let's see how he handles Rhodes.

Great start dude.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Cabana vs. Williams actually sounds like a really good match that I'd love to see. Also enjoyed JBL dicking it up in the main event and his alliance with Cody should reap benefits for both. Omega/Rhodes segment in the back sounds pretty funny too and I'd probably laugh at something like that if it were to happen, so congrats! Nice to see Tanaka murder Dutt, now let's see how he handles Rhodes.

Great start dude.

Thanks, man. I appreciate the love.

I thought Tanaka/Rhodes would be fun. It gets both over and I felt Tanaka deserved way more than openers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Low-ki vs. Gabriel is a nice way to open the show. I'm sure it was high paced action at it's best.

The Colóns vs. The American Wolves going to a draw?! WHY?! Nice job keeping me interested.

The main event between Taz and JBL is something I'd like to see. I'm surprised by JBL going over but I'm sure this is leading to big things.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Some updates for next weeks show;

PWF officials have stated that the main event of next Wednesday's WWS Event (Episode 2) will be the other semi-final in the WWS World Heavyweight Title tournament - Brock Lesnar vs. Brian Pillman. The Baddest Man On The Planet vs. The Loose Cannon. Anything could happen as these two world class wrestlers take to the stage for a chance to reach the pinnacle of pro wrestling ; The WWS World Heavyweight Championship.

Also, Taz will address the situation of JBL, his loss on Wednesday and the masked attacker.
Taz had this to say;
They think I'm some sort of pushover, they think that Taz isn't bad anymore. They think that "the FTW 13 really doesn't give a fuck" Taz is dead and buried. Those few think that ... are sadly mistaken.
I'm still standing here and more importantly, I'm pissed off. I'm hungry to rip up anybody that's stopping me from becoming the WWS World Heavyweight Champion. Expect more than a bloody nose or twisted ankle because this Taz isn't letting anybody off. It's time to break necks and smash skulls.
Anybody gotta problem with that? Was I clear? There is nothing that will that I won't blow out of the water. Think I'm wrong? Prove it, I dare you .....
Beat me if you can, survive if I let you.

W-olf

Reaction score
Lesnar blah .... Deathclutch knife s to a gunfight with a Cannon . If only I were a betting man all kidding aside lookin good man cant wait to read it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Rhodes and JBL are making a lot of enemies fast, I like it. God have mercy on them if they end up against Taz & Tanaka though.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Rhodes and JBL are making a lot of enemies fast, I like it. God have mercy on them if they end up against Taz & Tanaka though.

I ain't revealing anything ...

To be honest, my favourite part so far is writing for Taz. He's a Grade A badass.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Two matches added! Add they're two awesome ones imo!

Two Qualifying Matches for the Four Way Tag Team Match At First Fn' PPV
Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) vs. The Colóns
Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli) vs. Generation Me (Max and Jeremy Buck)

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Low-ki vs. Gabriel is a nice way to open the show. I'm sure it was high paced action at it's best.

The Colóns vs. The American Wolves going to a draw?! WHY?! Nice job keeping me interested.

The main event between Taz and JBL is something I'd like to see. I'm surprised by JBL going over but I'm sure this is leading to big things.

To be honest, I put it as a draw because I didn't want either to lose straight off the bat. Both of them are potential champions down the line.

I'm a super JBL mark, but Taz will go onto great things sooner ratehr than later. I already have his story planned for the next five/six months? :lol:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Our new website show, 40 minutes of nonstop WWS! We welcome you to LIVE On Saturday Night!

The Card

Judge Jeff Jones Announcement!

TJP vs. Shawn Daivari

London and Kendrick vs. The Holly Cousins​

For the record, I may do this on Sunday. It's just called LIVE On Saturday Night :lol:

Reactions: 1 person