World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My problem with CP here is 2 fold (and one is something I have been thinking since N1 was posted but didnt wanna say til the watcher claimed)

1) He wasn't on ekko which is obviously problematic. The fact he was on me who claimed voteless is pretty awks lol
2) Why weren't scum scared of the watcher?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What am i missing with the pandex thing? People are acting like what CP said is new info, didnt he already claim to visit jeff?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Book of Revelation - Chapter 0, Verse 0 - "I am an Investigator Aligned Medic. I targeted Sister Abigail Night 1, and Jeff Night 2. I targeted Sister Abigail because I thought they were vocal enough to be worth a kill, but not so vocal so as to implicate anyone else with their death. I believed Ekkologix would have been sufficiently covered elsewise. I targeted Jeff Night 2 because Scum allegedly gave him a gun, which if he is Town can only have been to convince him Tweet was Town, which means they fear him enough to play around him. As a result, once that plan had apparently failed, I felt like them killing his investigation target would be the single worst-move they can make, which is why I currently have doubts about Jeff now. I have no idea why they would willingly choose to make a Town member they already apparently consider dangerous, even more dangerous. And further still, leave completely unblocked."
for ref

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Didn't pendex already claim to visit jeff on N2?

Looks like he did, so I can see what you mean here. Seeing Pendex flip might be the smart play here, even though I feel much more confident on Maestro. If Pendex flips scum, it's kinda weird he was on Jeff as scum's protection role, no? Considering he's been a top town presence.

Although CP fucks himself right if Pendex flips town, so I don't see the play here unless scum is close to winning?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I still don't know if I love a Pendex lynch here, I'm more comfortable with Maestro. I still think Jeff is power wolfing here and we're in DANGER. But you know, whatever. Obviously this doesn't account for the whole wolf team considering there's at least four or five. I think some of you are really underestimating game state right now.

Vote Lynch Maestro

Let's get this show on the road.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Looks like he did, so I can see what you mean here. Seeing Pendex flip might be the smart play here, even though I feel much more confident on Maestro. If Pendex flips scum, it's kinda weird he was on Jeff as scum's protection role, no? Considering he's been a top town presence.

Although CP fucks himself right if Pendex flips town, so I don't see the play here unless scum is close to winning?
If you feel more confident on Maestro, let's do that. I don't feel great about Pendex.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for me Poyser it's more the reaction stuff and claim regarding Pendex. My vote also doesnt count for shit though.

also we should probably still wait for maestro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Pendex targeting Jeff doesn't seem that fishy to me anyway bc he was hinting at copping TP. I guess the reasons stated so far of him wanting good usage to seem towny works and so would the theory of them working together. But just from a town perspective I think the use also makes sense

Does anyone have a claim list and usage btw? Since we have all this info out it'd probably help with a decision. Are we just waiting on Maestro?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh I guess faith healer also flipping looks worse for Pendex too

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yes chris thats the only missing claim. I obviously dont disagree that if Pendex is town that usage makes sense as town though, duh.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If you feel more confident on Maestro, let's do that. I don't feel great about Pendex.

My vote is still on him right now. It definitely appears as though he's stalling and I wouldn't be surprised if he's lurking the thread at the moment as it looks like he's been online :lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
My problem with CP here is 2 fold (and one is something I have been thinking since N1 was posted but didnt wanna say til the watcher claimed)

1) He wasn't on ekko which is obviously problematic. The fact he was on me who claimed voteless is pretty awks lol
2) Why weren't scum scared of the watcher?

I remember him making a "wait Poyser is voteless lol" post when he started a read back :francis was that before or after N1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I remember him making a "wait Poyser is voteless lol" post when he started a read back :francis was that before or after N1.
seriously?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

I think that part is what made me feel it was geniune lol to answer's Poyser's question, hard to nail it down specfically. Probably vibe more than anything else. I know CP is a bit trollish, but Poyser is usually a kill target in most games.

I also am just not really seeing the play here for CP if he's scum as it feels like he'd be on borrowed time if Pendex and Jeff are town.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler