World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
going to give maestro a few more hours as were only 4 hours-ish into day but if I havent heard shit by the time Im going to bed later, I'm going to demand we up the fire under his ass

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
alright let me break it down because again Im not sure what your saying is entirely accurate

first, I'm defo not the only one question you and pendex. Talking about you and pedex being alligned, specifically, was said by me when Poyser said he wasnt interested in you, which made me feel I had to let it known that I disagree.

second, stop saying Pendex's sus is overeaction only, I clearly brought up spec reasons as well, so its not a one post case.

I answered you many times why i thin kthe claim is potentially scummy but I will tell you a third time : The way you tried to buddy up to poyser to set up the shot feels overly calculated. If you dont agree, thats fine.
I don't think I've buddied up at all will Poyser. The rest I feel like we're just going to end up talking in circles.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you didnt lynch scum successfully tho? pretty sure that was mostly Poyser's case we followed :draper2
I don't care what the rest of you did, I made my own case and followed my own gut. I'm glad everyone else recognized that Tweet was wolf as well. Not really sure why you're trying to discredit me here. Town is a team game and I'm glad we got majority.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My only problem here is what you did isn't really hard to do. Dropping an ISO when suspicion is already high. It's why I actually suspect Maestro because he dropped a multi-quote that felt forced just because Tweet was the leading wagon. It'd be much more convincing for me if you'd dropped that ISO before the wagon or you had pursued your Tweet questioning further on Day 1. So these are the problems I'm having right now.
Fair enough, I can't really dispute the timing of it. But if the biggest suss against me is that I did an 'easy' ISO to bus my partner, and that my Neighbor is NAI, I don't think focusing energy on me is the right move for this day. I think Maestro is probably the best bet to flip wolf in this instant. I'm not going to vote for Pendex because I just don't think they've overreacted. If that means that I'm buddying with them, then I'll accept that too.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Sorry for being absent the last two days. It's been some bad days. I'm gonna try to catch up as best and fast as possible.
No worries. :) Welcome back to the game!
By the way, I might be completely useless tomorrow.

Getting my wisdom teeth out early and will probably out of it the rest of the day.
Hoping you do not suffer too much and recover swiftly my friend!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So I am the Watcher. I watched Poyser n1, completely forgetting that he was voteless and an unlikely target. I considered Ekko but figured mafia would only target him with a ninja and so it would be a fruitless endeavor.

Watched Jeff n2 and saw two visitors, which I have already alluded to prior to mass claim: Pendex and [SOMETHING EVIL THIS WAY COMES].

Based on how things have played out, my hypothesis is that Pandex and Jeff are mafia together, along with Maestro and perhaps SA, though I am the least confident on the latter.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hmm actually, we could force Pendex to protect me tonight and lynch Maestro instead. Then I'd get to use my role again ostensibly

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Don’t like that you weren’t on Ekko night 1 if I’m being honest. Same way i didn’t like smark not going that direction. I understand your head spaces on the reasoning (don’t tell Smark that) but i disagree with them lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So I am the Watcher. I watched Poyser n1, completely forgetting that he was voteless and an unlikely target. I considered Ekko but figured mafia would only target him with a ninja and so it would be a fruitless endeavor.

Watched Jeff n2 and saw two visitors, which I have already alluded to prior to mass claim: Pendex and [SOMETHING EVIL THIS WAY COMES].

Based on how things have played out, my hypothesis is that Pandex and Jeff are mafia together, along with Maestro and perhaps SA, though I am the least confident on the latter.

Yeah, that really doesn't look great on Jeff. With our Faith Healer flipping. If Pendex is scum BG/Medic that usage lean towards more protecting a teammate. I have Jeff as town on play, but with our roles being so similar and your info, resolving Pendex wouldn't be a bad direction here.

Also, I think Pendex dodged me, they were lurking the thread and vanished.

Maestro is at the top of the recent people online list and hasn't said anything, which has got my brain ticking to say the least.