World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Don’t like that you weren’t on Ekko night 1 if I’m being honest. Same way i didn’t like smark not going that direction. I understand your head spaces on the reasoning (don’t tell Smark that) but i disagree with them lol
I think the BG being on Ekko would've made far more sense!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why would you assume Pendex and I are aligned when he visited me along with whoever is sk?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Don’t like that you weren’t on Ekko night 1 if I’m being honest. Same way i didn’t like smark not going that direction. I understand your head spaces on the reasoning (don’t tell Smark that) but i disagree with them lol

I can buy the not wanting to waste it because of a potential Ninja tbh. I likely would have watched Ekko as well, but just feel like CP is geniune here with the claim.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m fine resolving Pendex as well as an FYI. I just find Jeff to be more dangerous.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I can buy the not wanting to waste it because of a potential Ninja tbh. I likely would have watched Ekko as well, but just feel like CP is geniune here with the claim.

Not going to argue with you on this, we’re in agreement.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why would you assume Pendex and I are aligned when he visited me along with whoever is sk?

He's a protection role and you have been town read for the most part. So if he is scum's protection it doesn't make much sense to be protecting a top town player.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I am more convinced maestro is scum on play whereas Jeff being scum is more circumstantial

I think I wanna go Maestro first and that is where my vote is at, feels like he is stalling tbh

I'm fine with the Pendex direction after your info and seeing how he reacted earlier though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I suspect he was protecting you from the SK
fair enough I suppose, that would be the only thing I would accept. Im thinking he just tried to make believable usage on a towny. But I accept your theory as plausible

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote pendex

in spirit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, that really doesn't look great on Jeff. With our Faith Healer flipping. If Pendex is scum BG/Medic that usage lean towards more protecting a teammate. I have Jeff as town on play, but with our roles being so similar and your info, resolving Pendex wouldn't be a bad direction here.

Also, I think Pendex dodged me, they were lurking the thread and vanished.

Maestro is at the top of the recent people online list and hasn't said anything, which has got my brain ticking to say the least.
Didn't pendex already claim to visit jeff on N2?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what makes you think its genuine?