World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think your Tweet interaction may have been distancing, and it's just how my POE is panning out at the moment. With the town reads I have and the way my reads have panned out. It leaves the likes of you, Maestro and Pandex.

Neighbourizer has never been a town only role here, but I can see why you might have been under that impression playing elsewhere. It has been on scum before, so it's a NAI role.
The only issue I have with this is that my vote I think was the fourth or fifth vote on the Tweet wagon and majority was nine. I also dropped an ISO when other people simply voted for him in which I think is a pretty easy bus move. If you think I was distancing, no problem there, but I think if you hold that to be true, you got to look at most of the voters on the Tweet train and ask yourself if they were truly sussing Tweet or if he was dead weight that needed to be cut loose.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For the record, sister abigail is not on my lynch list atm

Its Pandex, and Jeff currently. Maestro too but Im waiting for the claim to see more from that side of things.
The longer this game goes, the more power wolfing vibes I get from Jeff again. I should know since I was his teammate last game.

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Mark - Chapter 78, Verse 51: "I think I just will not respond to these same accusations any more. I've said all I can say on it, if you decide you know better than I do about my emotional levels (as pertains to anger) and what I said then nothing I say will change your mind anyway. I do believe it is very hubristic of anyone to think the above, but so it goes. Maybe my eventual flip, or post-game, whichever comes first, will prompt a change of mind within."

Pendex

Reaction score
Why would I trust Sister Abigail's read on you when I don't trust Sister Abigail though?
Book of Luke - Chapter 6, Verse 26: "Because this largely pertains to a personal tone read some people seem to have taken that I do not believe is present. Given that, I believe someone who knows me better than you, not getting the same tone read, should tell you something about what you are reading into my post. That, on top of me saying it isn't there, should perhaps inspire a rethink as to whether it is there, or you simply read more into it. If you still believe you know best in this case, that is okay too, it can be a learning experience as to how you read me for future reference."

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't really agree though Poyser, I can actually see Pendex/Sis being aligned as scum with how they soft defended Pendex's reaction and has since kind of danced around that claim from what I can tell. But thats just me
Now, I'm curious, was it just my claim usage that made you turn on me? Because I don't ever remember you sussing me before this phase and your criteria for sussing me currently is pretty weak. Not sure how you would have liked me to claim Neighbor? I literally made one post to Phenom asking if I could trust him and now I think you're using that as a jumping point for sussing me. Besides, if Neighbor is always NAI on here, how could I have really used that setup to try to benefit me further? Also, I've played with Pendex a hundred times before and this isn't them overreacting or being emotional. If you want to say I'm defending them (more shading) then be my guest. However, I'm simply calling out the bull shit that I see in this game. If you want to lynch me or Pendex, that's fine as well, but you need to have legit reasons at least. Saying I'm suss because I somehow forecasted or setup my Neighbor claim, and that Pendex is overreacting, those aren't good enough reasons to yolo someone out of the game. I kind of fear you're trying to power wolf again this game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's more than just the tone though , many people have explained their feeling and perceptions on how it come off to us. myself, im simply not going to discard suspicion because some other person who knows you says its ok , sorry

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Now, I'm curious, was it just my claim usage that made you turn on me? Because I don't ever remember you sussing me before this phase and your criteria for sussing me currently is pretty weak. Not sure how you would have liked me to claim Neighbor? I literally made one post to Phenom asking if I could trust him and now I think you're using that as a jumping point for sussing me. Besides, if Neighbor is always NAI on here, how could I have really used that setup to try to benefit me further? Also, I've played with Pendex a hundred times before and this isn't them overreacting or being emotional. If you want to say I'm defending them (more shading) then be my guest. However, I'm simply calling out the bull shit that I see in this game. If you want to lynch me or Pendex, that's fine as well, but you need to have legit reasons at least. Saying I'm suss because I somehow forecasted or setup my Neighbor claim, and that Pendex is overreacting, those aren't good enough reasons to yolo someone out of the game. I kind of fear you're trying to power wolf again this game.
Guys, this is also the first time I've ever seen Pendex post like this so they're trying something new as well.

:wtf2

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
it's more than just the tone though , many people have explained their feeling and perceptions on how it come off to us. myself, im simply not going to discard suspicion because some other person who knows you says its ok , sorry
Jeff who were your suss reads before this phase and why have you dropped them to solely focus on me and Pendex one what I think are fairly weak reasons.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For the record, sister abigail is not on my lynch list atm

Its Pandex, and Jeff currently. Maestro too but Im waiting for the claim to see more from that side of things.

Are you more inclined to believe Fourth?

And why not Abi?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

nah ive been slowly sussing because you're input has been very minimal and falling (until though, i will admit that!) . your insistence that a nighborized shot would clear anbd the way you set up also felt over cute to me

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Sorry for being absent the last two days. It's been some bad days. I'm gonna try to catch up as best and fast as possible.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff who were your suss reads before this phase and why have you dropped them to solely focus on me and Pendex one what I think are fairly weak reasons.

i had lethal, maestro and you. at least at night while lethal was posting.

I also have no "solely" focused on you and Pendex, them be lies. My vote (useless as it is) is on neither of you is it?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and though all this talk, i had forgotten Looch was still in the game :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Death By Looch

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Sandalphon - Chapter 6, Verse 78: "No need to be sorry. I think it mostly amounts to tone, because you and several others have assumed that me saying "I will be pretty upset if (x) happens" means I'm currently concerned it will happen, that I'm angry it is even slightly moving in that direction, and that I am somehow panicked as a result, when I don't feel any of the above to be present. I simply said it would be pretty upsetting. I'd get over it pretty quickly. And if after this game has ran its course, you realize that the way you have read me on this is incorrect, then it's probably for the best it happened here. That's all there is to it."