World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I completely forgot Lucha was playing. :oops

• Haha
Reactions: Death By Looch

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i had lethal, maestro and you. at least at night while lethal was posting.

I also have no "solely" focused on you and Pendex, them be lies. My vote (useless as it is) is on neither of you is it?
Again Jeff, I don't really care about the vote. Your discussion has shifted quite heavily to me and Pendex for reasons I think aren't good; my claim usage and Pendex's supposed overreaction. If you came after me for doing something actually wolfy, then so be it. However, you still haven't answered me yet on why you think my claim was scummy? Also, I do not remember you actively sussing me before this day phase. Mind pulling a post up where you say that?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Book of Sandalphon - Chapter 6, Verse 78: "No need to be sorry. I think it mostly amounts to tone, because you and several others have assumed that me saying "I will be pretty upset if (x) happens" means I'm currently concerned it will happen, that I'm angry it is even slightly moving in that direction, and that I am somehow panicked as a result, when I don't feel any of the above to be present. I simply said it would be pretty upsetting. I'd get over it pretty quickly. And if after this game has ran its course, you realize that the way you have read me on this is incorrect, then it's probably for the best it happened here. That's all there is to it."[/B]

fair enough if true. I defo still getting panic vibes considering your still choosing to answer and not really focus elswhere, which is omething i also tend to do as scum. Perhaps I see similar traits with your reaction to how I would act as scum and that's why it has pinged me strongly.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
By the way, I might be completely useless tomorrow.

Getting my wisdom teeth out early and will probably out of it the rest of the day.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
nah ive been slowly sussing because you're input has been very minimal and falling (until though, i will admit that!) . your insistence that a nighborized shot would clear anbd the way you set up also felt over cute to me
Sorry didn't see this post. Not sure I've been minimal in this game when I have almost 200 posts and correctly lynched a wolf already. And I've already explained my reaction about the Neighbor role multiple times and have retracted my 'lock town' statement because I didn't know how NAI Neighbor was on this forum. Your insistence that by claim was 'cute' just looks completely scummy on your end, if I'm being honest.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again Jeff, I don't really care about the vote. Your discussion has shifted quite heavily to me and Pendex for reasons I think aren't good; my claim usage and Pendex's supposed overreaction. If you came after me for doing something actually wolfy, then so be it. However, you still haven't answered me yet on why you think my claim was scummy? Also, I do not remember you actively sussing me before this day phase. Mind pulling a post up where you say that?

alright let me break it down because again Im not sure what your saying is entirely accurate

first, I'm defo not the only one question you and pendex. Talking about you and pedex being alligned, specifically, was said by me when Poyser said he wasnt interested in you, which made me feel I had to let it known that I disagree.

second, stop saying Pendex's sus is overeaction only, I clearly brought up spec reasons as well, so its not a one post case.

I answered you many times why i thin kthe claim is potentially scummy but I will tell you a third time : The way you tried to buddy up to poyser to set up the shot feels overly calculated. If you dont agree, thats fine.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
By the way, I might be completely useless tomorrow.

Getting my wisdom teeth out early and will probably out of it the rest of the day.

RIP Smark

We loved you

tenor.gif

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sorry didn't see this post. Not sure I've been minimal in this game when I have almost 200 posts and correctly lynched a wolf already. And I've already explained my reaction about the Neighbor role multiple times and have retracted my 'lock town' statement because I didn't know how NAI Neighbor was on this forum. Your insistence that by claim was 'cute' just looks completely scummy on your end, if I'm being honest.

you didnt lynch scum successfully tho? pretty sure that was mostly Poyser's case we followed :draper2

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
fair enough if true. I defo still getting panic vibes considering your still choosing to answer and not really focus elswhere, which is omething i also tend to do as scum. Perhaps I see similar traits with your reaction to how I would act as scum and that's why it has pinged me strongly.

Yeah, I think Pendex giving his reads and direction for today would be better than what he's doing currently.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I've made my position clear regardless how I feel, so I do agree with Pendex there's not much point just spinning in a circle saying the same shit over and over again

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The only issue I have with this is that my vote I think was the fourth or fifth vote on the Tweet wagon and majority was nine. I also dropped an ISO when other people simply voted for him in which I think is a pretty easy bus move. If you think I was distancing, no problem there, but I think if you hold that to be true, you got to look at most of the voters on the Tweet train and ask yourself if they were truly sussing Tweet or if he was dead weight that needed to be cut loose.

My only problem here is what you did isn't really hard to do. Dropping an ISO when suspicion is already high. It's why I actually suspect Maestro because he dropped a multi-quote that felt forced just because Tweet was the leading wagon. It'd be much more convincing for me if you'd dropped that ISO before the wagon or you had pursued your Tweet questioning further on Day 1. So these are the problems I'm having right now.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Really need @Maestro to get his ass in here so we can finish mass claim.

as it stands for me its Pendex or Maestro depending on the claim. I'm not buying the reaction, I'll stick to that, and I think he likely gives us Sis's alignment :cozy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Although all three could be scum too I guess, can't currently think of a reason why they couldn't