World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If tweet flips town, I’d be fine revisiting. I do have a good feeling about tweet being scum tho, he didn’t even bother to catch up after reappearing yesterday and tbh it’s usually scum that don’t feel the need to

in Fact, the way he played D1 and the stuff he said about ekko actually makes sense if you look at it through the lense of he didn’t actually bother to catch up and just saw his team talking about ekko not claiming

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Christopher - Chapter 24, Verse 8: "Can I expect Night to end over the next couple of hours?"

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
If tweet flips town, I’d be fine revisiting. I do have a good feeling about tweet being scum tho, he didn’t even bother to catch up after reappearing yesterday and tbh it’s usually scum that don’t feel the need to

in Fact, the way he played D1 and the stuff he said about ekko actually makes sense if you look at it through the lense of he didn’t actually bother to catch up and just saw his team talking about ekko not claiming

Good call. I think the only thing he did actually is respond to me suspecting both himself and Lucha in my reads list because of his puch on Lucha. I'm fine with that direction for sure. Lucha is pretty clearly town for me if Tweet is scum. I like pushing those directions when it can clear up the other person if they flip scum, because I think the scum potential in those two is good.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Book of Christopher - Chapter 24, Verse 8: "Can I expect Night to end over the next couple of hours?"

734001bfc6513fa0589f93c6963180d7.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

thank you for confirming you were being sarcastic about Tweets readback :heston I was a bit worried for your mental state

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

We can only hope Pendex. I probably won’t be around after it’s posted so I’m trusting you to lead us to victory.

Reactions: Pendex

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Goatnom with the GOATLOKI avi :DEAD2:

Reactions: PHEN0M

Pendex

Reaction score
We can only hope Pendex. I probably won’t be around after it’s posted so I’m trusting you to lead us to victory.
Book of John - Chapter 1, Verse 18: "It will be done."

Reactions: PHEN0M

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
There's something's wrong with tap water. It is black and oily and glistening, smelling like death. You hope it's just a temporary issue...

The Old Gods Are Getting Nearer to Waking Up...

@Raidokken and @Ekkologix were killed last night.
Akane - [The Young Heiress]

VN_xp6-UTXCb_tw3zlAYLYgF3MXg4ftxEcT-hpnPZgnncIKFqak_GDXpFC6jRRCx3uU66_MLHO3oD2AJdNGZTZTqJfrykpK5TLgEAyBW5UtH7eqr0AGLBGU8DKw2AfSPsgPe4sIS

Akane is a young heiress from outside Shiokawa, Japan. She arrived in the town upon hearing the death of her “great-uncle”. At the manor, she and several others would discover that they were part of a ritual by their supposed dead relative to cheat death. After being saved by Kirie, Akane agreed to help the group as best as she could.

You are Akane, the Young Heiress. As a member of the group, your vote is your best power. You are the Investigator Aligned Vanilla Townie. You have no special powers other than your vote.

Kirie Minami - [The Transfer Student]

sj0mUq_naECVnejXNd8wob3u4Nht_rg_mO6LuI0ss7if6N_vIaQiEswMEWsxoQIIxH2p5_tCgiu49lH5ybkO-hiGaIDx1rFe6DxKgv4lKI3_be_aWYOd_XuPEWyREvTmG86GAJtl

Kirie is a new transfer student to Shiokawa, Japan. Her innate ability to psychically observe the supernatural led her to be a lightning rod for the spirits of the underworld. Could the spirits that follow her be connected to what is happening in the doomed town?

You are Kirie, the Transfer Student. With a highly attuned sense of the supernatural, you’re also a natural talent for spells and what could be considered “magic”. As the Transfer Student, you are the Investigator Aligned Gunsmith. Once per night, three times per game, you may choose to investigate a player and see if they have the ability to kill. It will not specify whether or not it is an active or passive role. Additionally, if they have already used up all of their shots, they will come back negative.

It is now DAY 2! Day 2 lasts 24 hours or until a lynch is made. With 17 players left, it requires 9 to lynch.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

[SOMETHING TRULY EVIL
REQUIRES MORE SACRIFICE]

world-of-horror-something-truly-evil-4.jpg

Players Left:

1. @Necro (Kaio Necoroma)
2. @Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
3. @Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)
4. @Blaine (Blaina Tomio)
5. @Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane)
7. @CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
8. @The Fourth Wall (Daishi Kabe)
9. @Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
11. @Cicada (Joe Cicada)
12. @Tweet (Ahane Toito)
13. @PHEN0M (Sadow Fenoma)
14. @Maestro (Mai Stro)
15. @Poyser (Usada Poya)
16. @T-Pein™ (Toriko Peina)
17. @Big Man (Bisa Manu)
18. @Pendex (Sato Pendo)
19. @The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have received a RITUAL DAGGER

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TPEIN is also most likely town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm going to assume that something truly evil is some indy bullshit, based on my knowledge of theme as well