World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I think that night deadline is in an hour.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh nvm if that's the case lol, I was hoping for day once I got up and just assumed barry was late xp

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How did you get that color on your profile tag btw??? That's a very nice purple

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Shade Necro and Cicada a bit more yellow and I like this list.

Necro is probably one of my weakest town reads if I had a gun to my head. I almost put him in null category. Some of his reactions to Ekko seemed town but he has stepped back in to the shadows a bit since then.

Personally, I haven't really seen anything from Cicada's demenaour and play to be worried about thus far.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I could 1000% see Ekko faking his claim but that will resolve itself soon if he’s lying. At least I’m choosing to believe that.

This is something I've been tossing around in my head because I don't fully trust the bloke but him and Lethal did feel like Town vs Town duel. Like you say, it'll resolve itself and it's not something I'll be focusing on for the time being.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything from Lucha since he replied to my call out and that is :hmm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah fair point on looch, but also he's not the only one who's dragging his feet tbf

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still don’t really think a scum luch that’s inching towards a lynch claims VT like that.
I mean, it’s possible if he’s not got a team that’s paying attention I guess, it’s just not the kinda claim you wanna bust out when you’re about to be lynched generally

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair point on the way he claimed.I guess unless he's like a gf and thats his only go to fake. But that's not really something we need to wrry about at this stage in the game imo.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I still don’t really think a scum luch that’s inching towards a lynch claims VT like that.
I mean, it’s possible if he’s not got a team that’s paying attention I guess, it’s just not the kinda claim you wanna bust out when you’re about to be lynched generally

I think that's a very plausible scenario honestly. With the way my POE currently stands I have a scum team with at least Big Man and Blaine in it who have been largely absent in the thread, so it is possible Lucha is with them and his team isn't really around. If Lucha is scum then Tweet definitely isn't. So I think clearing up Tweet or Lucha is prefarble for me depending on night actions.

I do agree a VT claim isn't likely to be favourable to Lucha down the line, so I do think your point on the claim has merit.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fair point on the way he claimed.I guess unless he's like a gf and thats his only go to fake. But that's not really something we need to wrry about at this stage in the game imo.

It's just the fact he only really got aggressive when prodded and I feel like that is a really easy scum strat. It's easier to play that way than be constantly hunting scum and appear pro-town. Which requires a lot of effort as scum and something I especially struggle with.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's just the fact he only really got aggressive when prodded and I feel like that is a really easy scum strat. It's easier to play that way than be constantly hunting scum and appear pro-town. Which requires a lot of effort as scum and something I especially struggle with.

legit. one good post and claim is great but I dont disagree that we kind of need to see that effort level more consistently to make a more accurate read