WORDLIFE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Rofl @ the idiocy of LKP. Despite the fact that I'd probably fall for the façade if I was in his shoes. But I won't. Because I'm MODERATOR. Pwahaha.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
LKP you should probably stop drinking while viewing the forum, you fail to make much sense when you do.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Assuming you actually believe he was drinking and not using that as a cop out excuse for coming back the next morning.

LKP

Does it matter? I mean it does not matter what i say 99% of the time to you guys. But when i mention cops u take notice? Funny that. And hello MS

LadyHotrod

That is absolute bullshit wordlife and you know it. You were not down since day one for them to come back why the hell are you lying? You disagreed with us in the lounge when we agreed to let them back and change hiat back to no rules. Stop trying to make yourself look good and even made a few posts about how its a bad decision and that the forum sucks now then said 'it was a joke' gimme a fuckin break. Definitely showing your true colors now.

o snap.

Get ready to rumble.

Beer

Does it matter? I mean it does not matter what i say 99% of the time to you guys. But when i mention cops u take notice? Funny that. And hello MS

I lmao'd like a lil bitch. Not cops as in Police. A cop out. The phrase, "cop out".

Wordlife

no, its pretty much over now..... it was an inside thing, its all settled

LadyHotrod

Damn, we could have taken bets on this shit with VCash.

Shit just got real.

Wordlife

Yeah... oh well, it was a little feud, I put up more of a fight than LKP ever will :rotflmao:

LKP

I know i was going to play along then lol. Damn u spoilt it for me now :(