WORDLIFE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Mike shut the fuck up you fucking asshole, you go from being a potent admin for a few months, then your gone for two years, sucking asian dick on the side like a smurf for a bitch, doing coke or whatever you do in your "methlab" and then you come back and try to be fucking Hitler and shit trying to run this fucking forum thinking your the shit. You kicked MS/WS off the forum, which was right in its first place, but then you go and be a huge bitch about it and you change ALL the fucking rules, not giving these people what the fuck they want. SO how bout you shut the fuck up and let me be me you smurf, stay the fuck out of my fucking business you fucking cunt.... ya I said it? What are you going to do? Rub your fucking cokehead nose in my business and try to change the forum again??? Huh???? Yeah, FUCK YOU!

ROFLROFLROFL. Did you just make a complete fucktard out of yourself? yah you did.

Wordlife

no I didn't.... Mike needs to know whats up, he fucked up all along, I didn't want you guys to get banned or infracted, but I was doing my job, the rules that MC put in place.... but he's such a dumb cokehead fuck to realize wtf he's doing half the time

Beer

no I didn't.... Mike needs to know whats up, he fucked up all along, I didn't want you guys to get banned or infracted, but I was doing my job, the rules that MC put in place.... but he's such a dumb cokehead fuck to realize wtf he's doing half the time

Nah, I'd like to support you on this one, but no.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Mike shut the fuck up you fucking asshole, you go from being a potent admin for a few months, then your gone for two years, sucking asian dick on the side like a smurf for a bitch, doing coke or whatever you do in your "methlab" and then you come back and try to be fucking Hitler and shit trying to run this fucking forum thinking your the shit. You kicked MS/WS off the forum, which was right in its first place, but then you go and be a huge bitch about it and you change ALL the fucking rules, not giving these people what the fuck they want. SO how bout you shut the fuck up and let me be me you smurf, stay the fuck out of my fucking business you fucking cunt.... ya I said it? What are you going to do? Rub your fucking cokehead nose in my business and try to change the forum again??? Huh???? Yeah, FUCK YOU!

Uhhh wow. So I guess it is the normal routine for idiots like yourself and LKP to make Blue comments. First of all I never have done coke and the "Methlab" nickname was a joke. Secondly you were the one who was egging me on to change shit so that this place wasn't going to go down the shitter. I need say no more (but I am going to) because everyone has already seen the way that you have acted. You just go with the crowd and change your opinion daily.

First you are like "agreed mike! gotta get rid of them!" then once we go a different route and bring them back you say "OH ya i was with them the whole time :)" which is complete bullshit. You are just a yes man trying to be everyone's best friend meanwhile when they were kicked out (which you agreed with) you didn't stand up for any of them at all. Now they are back and you don't want to get made fun of so you act all buddy buddy.

Obviously just following along with the crowd to make yourself look better. I was the one who wanted to clean up the forum and you were always there to agree with me. Now I was very open with my opinions and what I wanted to be done, you thought you play both sides and try to act like you care.

I am to blame for this thread that MC has put forth here. All the attacks are towards me

Quite frankly, personally, ban them all I could give a shit. Fags. All they do is flame or spam, nothing ever is put into this forum besides a curse word, a flame towards a member, racist remark, etc

This is a fucking WRESTLING forum. Never have I liked HIAT anyways, it was pointless. Yes i get the fact that it was a place to go when your "bored of wrestling posts" and to spam up and talk shit to everyone... but it was pointless, which in turn led to members taking HIAT talk elsewhere to other serious and important threads.

I don't get this forum anymore, I really really don't. I'm not asskissing, I'm not dickriding. But, I take your voiced opinion up there 100%.

would you like me to ban Beer, right now?? Cause I'll do it if need-be?

Axis

Then again, I thought the Jasmine and Monkstyle things were both works, so I have poor judgement :(