WoN: WWE tried to rehire Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
After wrestling for 20 years, I'm not sure how hard it is to finish one match that was like two minutes away from ending :lol

But who am I to judge
So not once in your life have you been so angry , depressed or in an awful mental state where you felt you probably couldn't perform at your best or felt walking away would be in everyone's interest ?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So not once in your life have you been so angry , depressed or in an awful mental state where you felt you probably couldn't perform at your best or felt walking away would be in everyone's interest ?

Except he already did most of the match. And yes I have, but I've never walked away

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Except he already did most of the match. And yes I have, but I've never walked away
Ok well thats good for you but yeah I defo have and it's a pretty normal thing when in that state of mind. You should think about it

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I tell you what. If I was running wwe and someone walked out of a match for sincere reason relating to their mental health I would of gone about it different

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I tell you what. If I was running wwe and someone walked out of a match for sincere reason relating to their mental health I would of gone about it different
Yeah instead of immediately accusing them of being high . I agree this could have ended much better for all parties had they not just decided he was stoned

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So if you know me; I lose respect for people that walk out like that. Lost respect for Austin; lost respect for Punk; now I’ve lost respect for Jeff Hardy
Tbh. Of all 3 of them, Austin wasn’t exactly wrong you know? It would’ve been stupid as FUCK to lose to Brock on free tv when that was a PPV worthy match. He had no problem losing to Brock. Just knew it was a match that could make money and that’s what he was mad about.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now as far as everything else since I’ve finished reading it now.

Everyone deals with things differently, with Jeff going into the crowd(so the people who paid to see him…are still seeing him) he’s done all the stuff in the match he was required to do. He signed stuff for the fans, so again the people who paid to see him… still see him.

But your mental health is no joke, at all. Sometimes you have to do what you got to do for yourself, and I’ll be DAMMED if I ever shit on someone for putting their mental well being first. The fact anyone can do that really shocks me. Maybe it’s because I personally deal with alot of shit(so much so I mentally can’t get a job because I can’t handle any of the stress from it) and some of y’all don’t understand that feeling. Could he have waited two more minutes? Sure, but until you walk a mile in someone’s shoes, you HAVE ZERO IDEA how bad it is on them.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Tbh. Of all 3 of them, Austin wasn’t exactly wrong you know? It would’ve been stupid as FUCK to lose to Brock on free tv when that was a PPV worthy match. He had no problem losing to Brock. Just knew it was a match that could make money and that’s what he was mad about.
I understand the rationality of it. I just think it’s a poor way of doing business

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I understand the rationality of it. I just think it’s a poor way of doing business
I mean, if they don’t listen to you, what are you to do? Like yeah it’s kinda a bad way to do business, but also not listening to one of if not biggest draws is also a poor way of doing business.