WoN: WWE tried to rehire Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Never said he was horrible; said he was unprofessional. It’s not personal with me. Seems very personal to you.
U actually said YOU lost respect for him like punk. So by definition is personal to u. I'm trying to challenge u on why thats a very stupid reason to lose respect for someone, n it comes off as massive dick riding and not at all looking at the entire situation. But u do u and act like he was super unprofessional for bouncing early on a house show. Good fucking grief

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't compare what Jeff did to Stone Cold or Punk, but it was unprofessional regardless. If you're upset, you take it up with management backstage. You don't leave in the middle of a match

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy was very unprofessional and the claim that he does not owe wwe anything is incorrect. He isnt wrestling for free, he has a contract where he gets alot of money for doing his job. Do your job. Simple as that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Independent contractor . N he did his job, he just quit after. It truly fascinates me people actually care how a person decides to leave q company they aren't an employee of and literally made everyone in the crowd happy. It's just that ppl want a reason to dislike the guy for something they themselves never had the balls to do irl . Fuck how society (rich employers) has decided how we should behave when we're quitting. They can fire Jeff for literally 0 reason , he left after his match and offended no one other than management and maybe a few egos in the back. Save your outrage and judgment for actual bad stuff in life. How someone decided to leave their employment is such a weird thing to obsess about when again...they publicly implied he relapsed. Just strange priorities some of u have lol.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Independent contractor . N he did his job, he just quit after. It truly fascinates me people actually care how a person decides to leave q company they aren't an employee of and literally made everyone in the crowd happy. It's just that ppl want a reason to dislike the guy for something they themselves never had the balls to do irl . Fuck how society (rich employers) has decided how we should behave when we're quitting. They can fire Jeff for literally 0 reason , he left after his match and offended no one other than management and maybe a few egos in the back. Save your outrage and judgment for actual bad stuff in life. How someone decided to leave their employment is such a weird thing to obsess about when again...they publicly implied he relapsed. Just strange priorities some of u have lol.

If this is how you think people should behave, it's shocking to me

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

Reaction score
He didn't do his job if he left before the job was finished lol. I have no problem with what Jeff did, big up to him. I like my wrestlers acting unprofessional. It adds to the theatre of it all.

Jeff Hardy acted unprofessionally. I don't think anybody is acting hysterical for saying that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Never said that bud. Just said this outrage and claims of unprofessionalism over this absolute nothing act is mind boggling and yes , if people think we should always be unemotional robots who just do our jobs abd never step in of line...well sorry I just don't think "daring" to leave how you want to leave ...again causing 0 harm ....is bad . No everyone is a yes sir suck it up tighten up your bootstraps yesman

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Never said that bud. Just said this outrage and claims of unprofessionalism over this absolute nothing act is mind boggling and yes , if people think we should always be unemotional robots who just do our jobs abd never step in of line...well sorry I just don't think "daring" to leave how you want to leave ...again causing 0 harm ....is bad . No everyone is a yes sir suck it up tighten up your bootstraps yesman

Who's outraged lmao. I'm just telling it like it is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He didn't do his job if he left before the job was finished lol. I have no problem with what Jeff did, big up to him. I like my wrestlers acting unprofessional. It adds to the theatre of it all.

Jeff Hardy acted unprofessionally. I don't think anybody is acting hysterical for saying that
It's more the fact that people are uplaying his "unprofessionalism " (comparing it to punk lol) while downplaying the outcome and just pretending wwe themselves dint care and tried to immediately rehire him lol. It's about trying to paint Jeff a certain way so wwe looks more justified. Thats how it appears to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Bro look at cwalkers and others posts in the thread , plenty of ppl were raking Jeff over to coals

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bro look at cwalkers and others posts in the thread , plenty pf ppl were raking Jeff over to coals

Well fine, it's not that bad. I personally think it's funny. Fact of the matter is, if he was upset, he should have finished the match and sat with Vince and told him his problems. Walking out in the middle of a match is the stupidest thing ever. Is it a huge deal? No. Is it unprofessional? Yep.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean Ali tried that and they refused to cut him so....could he have handled it better? Sure. But if what he says is true, he literally had enough / a mental breakdown to.the tune of "wtf am I doing here, fuck this" and I personally find that 100% acceptable. He finished his shit n left. Who am I to judge his mental or psychological state at the time?

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Furthermore why do we owe professionalism to anyone if in distressed or fed up ? Was is not the safest thing to walk away? I think at that point the worst that happened is it made wwe slightly embarrassed but certainly won't affect their bottom line

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I mean Ali tried that and they refused to cut him so....could he have handled it better? Sure. But if what he says is true, he literally had enough / a mental breakdown to.the tune of "wtf am I doing here, fuck this" and I personally find that 100% acceptable. He finished his shit n left. Who am I to judge his mental or psychological state at the time?

After wrestling for 20 years, I'm not sure how hard it is to finish one match that was like two minutes away from ending :lol

But who am I to judge