• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Honestly tho going back to bray it be nice to Headline but fuck it make it the whole family that way harper gets in too

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
True. But Rey worked for them at the time. Dustin works for a competitor. Outside of Billy Gunn, I doubt they’d induct an active AEW talent.
Dustin has said that 2023 is his last year wrestling. Don't know when his contract is up but I can easily see him back in WWE for HOF and maybe even one more match/run.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't know if really either, I wonder if it's another case of Demolition maybe not wanting in too? Possibly like how Bruno refused and Vince didn't really care but then HHH sweet talked him into accepting

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There’s a timeline of events like one after another. I do know they were involved a lawsuit. Maybe the concussion one and possibly the royalties.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nah he became Repo? I think there was issues when them pushing out Ax for Crush bc Ax was immobile. There's the meme of his nice hair at that SummerSlam or something
I maybe swapped the names. I meant the one that didn’t become Repo. So Ax. Might be because of injuries like you’re saying here, but I think there was some issue with his departure.

Cwalker

Ok Google is our friend. So I looked it up.

While there is no concrete answer, the general consensus seems to be they're not in because they were part of a class action lawsuit where many wrestlers stated they got brain damage during their time in the company.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ok Google is our friend. So I looked it up.

While there is no concrete answer, the general consensus seems to be they're not in because they were part of a class action lawsuit where many wrestlers stated they got brain damage during their time in the company.

That was also thrown out I think like a year or so ago?