Winter transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Another overrated star Liverpool fans are going to cum over, despite the inevitable outcome that he'll flop or won't be nearly as good as you think he'll be.
Too bad Mata can't save your season.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Another overrated star Liverpool fans are going to cum over, despite the inevitable outcome that he'll flop or won't be nearly as good as you think he'll be.
How much have you seen of him? I've watch at least 20 games with him in them. Ukraine national team and Dnipro out in Europe I enjoy to watch because I like Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka and then of course when he played, Shevchenko. Konoplyanka is a player who is lightning quick and is great to have in turnovers but sometimes have it harder to play against low defences who does not give him space to do his thing. It's a certain upgrade to Sterling. Even though Sterling's been great so far during 2014.

Last edited:

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Arsenal seems to go after a midfielder, no it's not Julian Draxler, it's Kim Källström from Spartak Moscow.

Edit: @Crayo is it possible to make this a live thread?

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
@mh0707 Källström to the gunners on loan. Thoughts?
Actually a good signing. He will be a player that give Arsenal depth and great help right now with injuries on Wilshere and Ramsey and a suspension on Flamini. He can also get thrown into games were Arsenal need to score a goal and break through a low and tight defence, like a 1-1 away against Stoke with 25-30 minutes left. He have an outstanding left foot that will surely help Arsenal when a corner or a freekick comes up.

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Actually a good signing. He will be a player that give Arsenal depth and great help right now with injuries on Wilshere and Ramsey and a suspension on Flamini. He can also get thrown into games were Arsenal need to score a goal and break through a low and tight defence, like a 1-1 away against Stoke with 25-30 minutes left. He have an outstanding left foot that will surely help Arsenal when a corner or a freekick comes up.
Agreed. This could be the break Källström needs/deserves. Dude is such a workhorse imo with little to no payoff. Wenger taking notice could be just what he needs. If he performs well perhaps he will be a more permanent fixture at the gunners.

I'm not a Arsenal supporter (Spurs fan myself) but happy for Kim who is one of my favs.

Reactions: mh0707

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Leeds sack McDermott, 6 enquiries in for Ross McCormack already after he admitted he was gutted about the sacking

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Agreed. This could be the break Källström needs/deserves. Dude is such a workhorse imo with little to no payoff. Wenger taking notice could be just what he needs. If he performs well perhaps he will be a more permanent fixture at the gunners.

I'm not a Arsenal supporter (Spurs fan myself) but happy for Kim who is one of my favs.
I think Arsene have had an eye on Källström for many years because of the obvious, he played in the best french team for quite a while and he were one of the better players. Now he saw a chance to get him and get him cheap. He is very experienced so I think he will do just fine.

And I'm not a Arsenal fan but I LOVE Källström and have loved him since 2002 when he played for Djurgården.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Berbatov confirned to have gone to Monaco

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think Arsene have had an eye on Källström for many years because of the obvious, he played in the best french team for quite a while and he were one of the better players. Now he saw a chance to get him and get him cheap. He is very experienced so I think he will do just fine.
True. His experience speaks for him. And he seems like the kind of player Wenger would want.

Also fun to see one of us in a high profile premier league club again. And a high profile player for us as well. No offense to Kacaniclic in Fullham or Larson in Scumderland intended.

Reactions: mh0707

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
True. His experience speaks for him. And he seems like the kind of player Wenger would want.

Also fun to see one of us in a high profile premier league club again. And a high profile player for us as well. No offense to Kacaniclic in Fullham or Larson in Scumderland intended.
Yeah it's great to see a player in a top top team. We have not had one since Henke in United right?
You forgot about Jonas Olsson though. And John Guidetti!