Winter transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I heard he changed his mind and decided to join sheff wed after there win today
I'm gutted I had no spare money to go, that shit was insane 6-0 is always sweet but against the dirty dirty dirty dirty filthy disgusting Leeds fags was wonderful. @Craybro you hyped Leeds lost bro?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
INB4 Rhod
1651accc2e38dabb9b18aa63a0e9cb80._.jpg

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm gutted I had no spare money to go, that shit was insane 6-0 is always sweet but against the dirty dirty dirty dirty filthy disgusting Leeds fags was wonderful. @Craybro you hyped Leeds lost bro?
Its always satisfactory when you beat leeds

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holy shit....Cardiff are on a spending spree...

Fabio coming over from Man Utd on a permanant Deal and Zaha coming on loan as well as Kenwyne Jones coming over and Odemwengie going the other way....I hope Solskjaer knows what he's doing....

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zaha should be starting every single game; not a cover player. Hope he plays really well though under my favourite manager in the league :).

Rooting for Cardiff now. Fabio can be as good as Rafael if he gets developed as well as his brother did, and I consider Rafael one of the best RB's in the league.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Zaha should be starting every single game; not a cover player. Hope he plays really well though under my favourite manager in the league :).

Rooting for Cardiff now. Fabio can be as good as Rafael if he gets developed as well as his brother did, and I consider Rafael one of the best RB's in the league.
I just hope we can stay up...Even though it would be harder to get season tickets....

Apparently, Ivan Ramis was supposed to be joining us as well from Wigan....

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Looks like Liverpool are set to bid for Yevhen Konoplyanka from Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.