• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Why the fuck?

the dark knight

WOW i REALLY started something here

i dunno why i laughed at that post.
^ Lol... man? :(
i laughed there too.

I agree... Alot of it is just for fun though, liek when people ride on Rell's dick... But then theres real kissing ass with guys liek Rated TSS and stuff who suck up to the admins just to try to be respected :laugh:...
Ya, forum is for disagreeing, but you can agree with people too, I just hate when smurfs agree with every word everyone says. I disagree with alot of posts here especially in wrestling sections, and I let it be known, but I still get along with people outside of the wrestling posts.
Bottom line: Have your own fucing opinions, Rells dick isnt the secret path to mod-hood, lol.
1) there are worse than TSS on the forum. far worse. they're smart ass kissers though, they know how to do it and get away with it. dont wanna name any..
2) to some like peepshow, you can only post if you agree with the topic. he even posted that when he became the TNA mod.
3) what i really call dickriding, is changing your mind when your e-crush posts something. it happens a lot on here...some dickrider posts his thought, the dickride-ee (sorry rell) posts afterwards then the dickrider completely changes his mind and kisses his daddy's cock.
4) about the mod/s.mod/admin thing, peep just admit days ago. he says if you're not a mod, how can you disagree with mods? or something like that, too lazy to check my msn logs.
5) something along the way, XBA/hotrod thing. did you see how pissed people got when she posted her honest opinion? you just cant disagree with others on here. you either kiss ass or GTFO. seriously....gay.

I am the true Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the Dick-Riding World!
no you're not. but you're one of the biggest one. its funny how people like you and peepshow joke about it as if you dont really mean it. dont worry, we're still laughing at you, not with you. keep makin fun it...

Thats the thing about this forum, when someone agrees or even does something as small as say you're cool, it means they're "riding your dick"
its not that...

here's another example. when [member's name] does something stupid, he gets bashed. the next couple of days, monkey does the same exact thing, and the same guys who bashed tht other guy, go "ROFLMAO UR TEH BEST EVARZ". again, im not blaming monkey for anything. its not his fault. but AGAIN, he should do something about it. like i did :D

oh and btw rell, i thought you knew exactly what i mean. didnt you thank me for starting this shit on msn and said "now people are actually treating me like a regular memner"? lol. you know they're dickriders, just say it mate.

Welcome to the dickriding club

Dickrideeees -
Rell
MikeRaw
Monkeystyle
Kenfan4life

Dickriders -
Peepshow
Osama
Famou$187
Sharkboy

The Anti Dickrider heel guys people things -
The Outkast Kid
The Durk Turkey
Y2Jasmine
Markz
other angry members
i could swear i was in the dickridees category till i got the GFX sections.

Every member?

Fuck, you've missed all my flame threads.
keep up the good work.

This topic is boring. What happened, Markz? You used to be cool!
de javu

L

Like I am not an Anti Dick Rider. Im not for it either. And like who really gives a fuck what people do on the internet? If you dont like what this place has become, you dont have to come here. No one does. If people dont like the dick riding, just dont show up. Its really not that hard. I had to come on and see this. When my name is mentioned I have to look. However I dont know who the Outkast Kid is. They told me to come up in here and I have no idea why I showed up.
remember those minor reasons i talked about? the dickriding thing is one of em. seriously, i could easily free an hour or something everyday to get on here but everytime i do, i get disappointed and leave again.

I know right, I didn't even wanna be mod in the first place (Lucas talked me into it, blame him) so I'm damn sure not looking to be s-mod :laugh2:

As far as power hungry or selfish, wouldn't you actually have to use your power for that to come into play?

To anyone out there, If I've banned you, or given you an infraction in the past, post it here, and I'll ban myself for life.
its funny that he was complaining about it when monk did it.