Why the fuck?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
How come everywhere I go every member of this forum is up the other members asses. How did you all turn into suck ass kissers?!

What ever happenend to the days where we hated each other or semi-dispised one anouther secretely, but pretended to like them? I'll tell you this, you will be more respected and more a hell of a lot more standable if you learned to disgree once in a while and actually have an opinion of your own.

A forum isn't meant for mass agreement, it's about point and counter-point!

Stop cockmunching and start being an individual!!

Fuck me I want some help from Jeremy Kyle...!

bring back Granpapi and Headcheese and everything is solved.

but seriously it seems like its all the damn new people who want to be cool senior members, and its the regular people who want to be mods, and its the mods who want to be S-Mods. Be happy where you are.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
bring back Granpapi and Headcheese and everything is solved.

but seriously it seems like its all the damn new people who want to be cool senior members, and its the regular people who want to be mods, and its the mods who want to be S-Mods. Be happy where you are.

and the smods want to be admins and the admins want to be president, the presidents/prime ministers want to be world rulers.

People who have power (Not just mods, or admins anyone with power) = selfish power hungry bastards who just want more and more and more and more power and are never happy with the power they currently have.

The moral of the story people: Never become a mod on a wrestling forum because you will just want more and more power.

:)

Markz

Reaction score
This topic is boring. What happened, Markz? You used to be cool!

I'm cooler than the season in summer!!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Since I'm not on the list, that makes me a generic member lol.

Hometown Kid

^ tell me about it! :) at least i'm blue...brown is a strange color :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Not really. You have proved that fact since some time in April.

Hometown Kid

I know every DAY of my life...not my whole life! >_< and I will continue to prove it...

This Guy

The moral of the story people: Never become a mod on a wrestling forum because you will just want more and more power.
:)

Um, your wrong, and I can give you two examples.

1) I never wanted to be S-Mod or Admin (course I ain't giving it up now that I got it, but I never asked or wanted to be moved up)

2) You were a mod here once and you didn't even want that. They had to assign you a partner (Wrestling God) to help mod the Trivia section of all sections, and when he stepped down (another example that actually disproves your moral) I had to help you run it and eventually just took it over. Where was your power hungry self? Oh thats right too busy trying to be like Rell. lol

Rell

Reaction score
I know right, I didn't even wanna be mod in the first place (Lucas talked me into it, blame him) so I'm damn sure not looking to be s-mod :laugh2:

As far as power hungry or selfish, wouldn't you actually have to use your power for that to come into play?

To anyone out there, If I've banned you, or given you an infraction in the past, post it here, and I'll ban myself for life.

Qwake

Rell wins because he don't do that shit...and whoever said brown sucks can sucka fat one :yes:

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Um, your wrong, and I can give you two examples.

1) I never wanted to be S-Mod or Admin (course I ain't giving it up now that I got it, but I never asked or wanted to be moved up)

2) You were a mod here once and you didn't even want that. They had to assign you a partner (Wrestling God) to help mod the Trivia section of all sections, and when he stepped down (another example that actually disproves your moral) I had to help you run it and eventually just took it over. Where was your power hungry self? Oh thats right too busy trying to be like Rell. lol

I beleive that Natural Disaster modded the trivia section, not me :shifty:

oh wait...

OWNED!

ntlry, what I said was true, but doesn't apply to everyone, just most :p