Why the fuck?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
How come everywhere I go every member of this forum is up the other members asses. How did you all turn into suck ass kissers?!

What ever happenend to the days where we hated each other or semi-dispised one anouther secretely, but pretended to like them? I'll tell you this, you will be more respected and more a hell of a lot more standable if you learned to disgree once in a while and actually have an opinion of your own.

A forum isn't meant for mass agreement, it's about point and counter-point!

Stop cockmunching and start being an individual!!

Fuck me I want some help from Jeremy Kyle...!

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Lol... man? :(

And to answer your question Markz- I come on these things for entertainment and some fun, not to argue with people... not that I'm an ass kisser though. Acceptance > hatred, Ass kissing ftl though

C4

Every fucking member seems to turn into a Glorified Champion of Dickriding...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I don't6 dick ride, quite frankly I vagina ride, lol.

C4

Some are accused of being them and they do accept the title as well

MikeRaw

I agree... Alot of it is just for fun though, liek when people ride on Rell's dick... But then theres real kissing ass with guys liek Rated TSS and stuff who suck up to the admins just to try to be respected :laugh:...
Ya, forum is for disagreeing, but you can agree with people too, I just hate when smurfs agree with every word everyone says. I disagree with alot of posts here especially in wrestling sections, and I let it be known, but I still get along with people outside of the wrestling posts.
Bottom line: Have your own fucing opinions, Rells dick isnt the secret path to mod-hood, lol.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I am the true Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the Dick-Riding World!

Famou$ 187

Quit being a "rebel" Markz. Either way you look at it you're still a loser.

Markz

Reaction score
^ Thanks for disagreeing with me, and erm...this post isn't rebelling. Poor you.

Rell

Reaction score
Bottom line: Have your own fucing opinions, Rells dick isnt the secret path to mod-hood, lol.

My dick is the FURTHEST thing from mod hood :laugh2:

If anyone thinks they'll be in better position for a mod spot by being nice to me, think again. I'm like a nobody, now Chuck, This Guy, and Monk, they have all the say...so...GET TA' RIDING BITCHES

and just for the record, I hate all of you.

edit: By the way, this thread is obviously about the MikeRaw thread Famou$ made hahahaha

MikeRaw

My dick is the FURTHEST thing from mod hood :laugh2:

If anyone thinks they'll be in better position for a mod spot by being nice to me, think again. I'm like a nobody, now Chuck, This Guy, and Monk, they have all the say...so...GET TA' RIDING BITCHES

and just for the record, I hate all of you.

edit: By the way, this thread is obviously about the MikeRaw thread Famou$ made hahahaha

Probably, but Famous can make whatever thread he likes... Doesnt mean I asked for it :laugh:

Rell

Reaction score
Probably, but Famous can make whatever thread he likes... Doesnt mean I asked for it :laugh:

Thats the thing about this forum, when someone agrees or even does something as small as say you're cool, it means they're "riding your dick"

Of course you didnt ask for it, but it involves your name, so now you're in, and theres no backing out. So shit...

Welcome to the dickriding club

Dickrideeees -
Rell
MikeRaw
Monkeystyle
Kenfan4life

Dickriders -
Peepshow
Osama
Famou$187
Sharkboy

The Anti Dickrider heel guys people things -
The Outkast Kid
The Durk Turkey
Y2Jasmine
Markz
other angry members

:thumbsup:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
HEY!! I'm thee #1 Dick-rider CRACKER! PeepShow is 2nd.