Why the fuck is Enzo not Admin yet?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When I left this place the last time, Enzo was probably the most active mod on the forums. Alongside G-1, they both seemed prime and ready to become Admins in a few months time.

And so I return, neither of them are mods, and everything's gone to shit. Again.

I call bullshit, I don't really care what excuse anyone has as to why these two were removed from staff. Monkeystyle became legendary for deleting half the entire board and was Admin again in a month. There is nothing, quite literally NOTHING that Enzo could of done to make me buy why he was removed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Enzo isn't an admin as he gets to butt hurt over what people think of him.

Reaction score
Lol@ Blaze's attempts to "troll". Keep on attention whoring you're not even as effective at is as you'd like to be. We'll see you next month.

There are three active members:
Myself
Kenfan, which is really a scratch
V1

then you have the semi regulars like:
Airfixx +1
G1 +1
tdk
Doomsday -1
and a few others

One active mod in Luke, who should really just run the whole thing by himself honestly

Peep who has seemingly left, I don't blame him, WWE sucks hard right now

ITO, what you see is what you get

Monk...yeah...

And Mike Chaos who is like what Wozniak is to Aple, except Chaos never really having anything to do with this places successes but shouldn't be popped on by guys of no relevance.

So basically you have about maybe 10 regulars and semi-regulars here, Nino and his rub squad, and some chiefs. My recommendation is just give it to Luke, that dude spends more time on here than anyone here by a far margin. He is active in discussions, has fun in the other areas and seems legit concerned about this place. Honestly, if I were admin I'd ban some useless weight decreasing the meager roster of forumites, regulate attention whores to wrestling only forums so they can't attention whore, do away with the eFed once and for all because it's useless and naive to think that place will make a comeback, merge the MMA and Sports sections, open something that could promote forum participation and trust in Luke to run the place well, stepping in when need be and trimming fat as I see fit. But I really don't care about status here, I 'm here becasue I like the people that I converse with and it isn't clique oriented, people just ganged up on stupid, easy and in the present, people who want to be made fun of.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lol@ Blaze's attempts to "troll". Keep on attention whoring you're not even as effective at is as you'd like to be. We'll see you next month.

You say I don't care cause it's attention which has to mean you care or you're an attention whore. I just simply do not care what people on the webz think of me. They like me cool they don't it's whatever it won't effect my life in anyway. I'm sure when people want a job they don't go on an internet forum to say let's see if this mother fucker is liked online. I mean hell if I'wanted attention I would have posted a lot of the other stuff I've done for youtube here. I was only going to post this myself to get VIEWS on youtube. Yeah I know I'd get hated on but I don't care because meh it's whatever I get views that's not trying to get attention that's getting views. Enzo don't be butt hurt over not being admin okay.

Reaction score
Sure, sure. If you don't see the corelation between posting for views and attention seeking and only coming here to seek further attention, I don't know what else to tell you. I really don't care what you think, you obviously do despite your poorly designed defense and rebuttals. If I cared I would bother to insult,but I haven't . I have merely been pointng out what your behavior suggests; you're an attention craver who hasn't come to terms with it. You can continue on in your "trolling" attempts and justify my calling out your attention whoring as butthurt. You are an attention whore that has no use here. Deal with it.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ if ya' don't care, then why yo ass posting paragraphs and shit... I thoughts you was straight niggin' it....smh, c'mon man, yo' ass can't be lettin' no white boy rub your nuts wrong.

blaze ain't a smurf... ya heaRd?

nation

Reaction score
This place seriously needs a revamp. You fuckers need to advertise too, spread the word, troll other forums, get a small qualified group of qualified individuals for the staff, clean up the forum and straighten the sections out, etc.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
not worthy, this forum has a reputation for being full of assholes, nobody is going to join..
I'm going to follow axis suggestion from now on. Let's just accept the fact that we are a restricted group of people that like each other and stop pretending to be ''good'' people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
...oooh?

well.... trent jizzner is a pussy then! (spits on monkey's foot)

Those are fighting words Kenny. You don't want a piece of me.

not worthy, this forum has a reputation for being full of assholes, nobody is going to join..
I'm going to follow axis suggestion from now on. Let's just accept the fact that we are a restricted group of people that like each other and stop pretending to be ''good'' people.

Enzo is totally worthy imo.

Agreed on the second part though. Truth be told, I'm the only "good" person here. There's no need for the rest of you to try and live up to the standards I set. It will only lead to heartbreak.