Why Society Sucks

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

People suck because of initial actions. Society sucks because of retaliation. You are no more innocent than him, telling him to return to his lonely life and commence in suicidal thoughts.

chessarmy

The guy sounds crazy, he's probably lonely with nothing to do and nobody to talk to.

Society doesn't suck, there are just lots of fucked up people in the world, but there are good things too. I haven't met or seen anything as bad as what you guys have been talking about. Maybe its just where I live, a small town where "everyone knows everyone". Anyway, the guy was a dumbass. Try not to get too worked up though, or else he wins. The point of most stupid acts are just to get SOMEONE pissed, its best to no sell them