Why Society Sucks

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

OK, so I coach an under 14's cricket team. They play every Friday after school, and have a bit of fun. They're all twelve years old, so it's fun for me too. Until some asshole thinks he's big.

We have a set ground, where if you are walking a dog, it isn't allowed on. Four guys were walking around the park with their dogs, and one of the dogs runs onto the park. The guy laughs, knowing it's not allowed. The dog then takes a shit, causing the guy to laugh harder. I'm not blaming the dog here in any way.

Then, one of the kids (who recenbtly turned twelve) yells out that it isn't funny, and that he should clean it up. Obviouslym, the kid is right. The man walks onto the ground, laughs, and asks what he should do. The kid I coach repeats himself. The guy just laughs. He starts to clean up the shit, but then comes out with the insult, "Happy now you little fag?"

That is a fucking grown man. He was 25-30 years old, and he was having a crack at a trwelve year old fucking kid. I yell out to the guy to fuck off, and that he obviously has no life is he has to pick on a twelve year old kid. He laughed, and goes, "OK, OK." I yelled out he had no life, and that he should go back to his lonely home, and sit with himself, wishing he was dead. The guy fires back that at least I don't coach a fag. The kid tells him he's the one walking around with other men. I then tell the guy if he wants to fight, I'm up for it. He walks off, and laughs with his mates.

Honestly, things like this make me question society. Why the fuck do I want to be apart of a society that has douchebags like this? Why pick on a fucking twelve year old kid? I seriously hope that someone kicks him in the head, or that he gets seriously injured. He deserves no better than that. I mean, when you're picking on someone less that half your age, you are worthless to this planet

Fuck the world.

/rant

It really bothers me when people start ranting about age.

Age doesn't mean a person is more mature. There are very young kids in the world who are more mature than older people and there are older people who are more mature than younger people. It all depends on how the person was raised. My parents raised me well so I act a hell of a lot more mature than my age. I was pretty much independant at the age of 7. A woman I work with is 40 and acts like a dumb little high school student. Her immaturity is astonishing.

The rest of your post, I agree with. It was dumb of some idiot to let that happen. Where I live, it's a $2000 fine if you don't pick up after your dog.

CT Styles

BKB said:
I remember in year seven, I was waiting for the bus after school, and some guy threw an egg at me. It missed, but I felt so shit after that.

I got that the other day. He may have been celebrating muck-up day though, I'm not sure. It's a regular thing here so you never know and just deal with it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mine was on my second day of school. Definitely wasn't muck up day.

MikeRaw

Man, people suck. I'll try to remember some stories, but on the topic of yours... That guy is a douche. You should've beaten him up :thumbsup:

Toddy

Reaction score
Well i have a story similar to this we have these imature freaks of nieighbours and they are 22 but act like a bunch of 9 year olds whereas my family is quite mature for our age and they think they are super cool calling my sister anorexic or my mum fat but if i coem and ask what they said they are like sorry and shit they insist on getting smart to the females of our families but as soon as we stand up for them they just piss off and that just really annoys me and the worst part about it is they have a child and they are constantly drinking and getting into fights and i feel really sorry for the baby having to have a dumbfuck dad like him

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
There is one place where a pathetic thing like this happens the most and that is wrestling forums.

I mean, how many time do we see on any forum (except the ones who have the brains to not allow it) 12 year olds who come on, with only one intention, to share their love of wrestling, and if they make one mistake everyone starts bagiing the shit out of them and calling them crap, even people over 18.

Seriously it is fucking stupid in real world and on the internet.

The_Model

Reaction score
There is one place where a pathetic thing like this happens the most and that is wrestling forums.

I mean, how many time do we see on any forum (except the ones who have the brains to not allow it) 12 year olds who come on, with only one intention, to share their love of wrestling, and if they make one mistake everyone starts bagiing the shit out of them and calling them crap, even people over 18.

Seriously it is fucking stupid in real world and on the internet.

What does age have to do with it? Nothing. It's the person. I've just gone through a few threads here where people are bringing up age and it's one of the dumbest arguments ever. It seems that the younger crowd thinks the older crowd pick on them and that doesn't seem to be the case. There are a lot of young people here who pick fights with anyone and everyone, regardless of age, so people need to stop complaining about older VS younger. It's simply people VS people.

McLovin

Reaction score
I was putting a Mars bar in my pocket after I bought it and went back into the shop to get some browninies and this guy came up to me and saw me putting the mars bar in my pocket and said to me: "Good shopping." And I told him that I'd already bought it, he then said "Sure you have."

What a douche.

Great One

Wow, you guys get angry very easily. Maybe the reason you think society sucks so bad is because you take everything so damn seriously?

And before someone gives some angry response, I'm not saying it doesn't suck, just examples like the one above are completely ridiculous in trying to justify 'why society sucks'.

Travis40

Well i have a story similar to this we have these imature freaks of nieighbours and they are 22 but act like a bunch of 9 year olds whereas my family is quite mature for our age and they think they are super cool calling my sister anorexic or my mum fat but if i coem and ask what they said they are like sorry and shit they insist on getting smart to the females of our families but as soon as we stand up for them they just piss off and that just really annoys me and the worst part about it is they have a child and they are constantly drinking and getting into fights and i feel really sorry for the baby having to have a dumbfuck dad like him

Turn the parents in and have the child taken away imo...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow, you guys get angry very easily. Maybe the reason you think society sucks so bad is because you take everything so damn seriously?

And before someone gives some angry response, I'm not saying it doesn't suck, just examples like the one above are completely ridiculous in trying to justify 'why society sucks'.

You honestly think a grown man, 25-30 years old isn't bad?

Wow. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
What does age have to do with it? Nothing. It's the person. I've just gone through a few threads here where people are bringing up age and it's one of the dumbest arguments ever. It seems that the younger crowd thinks the older crowd pick on them and that doesn't seem to be the case. There are a lot of young people here who pick fights with anyone and everyone, regardless of age, so people need to stop complaining about older VS younger. It's simply people VS people.

What does age have to do with it? EVERYTHING!

Older people are more mature than younger people (or should be) younger people can't defend themselves as well or would be too scared to in front of someone double their damn age.

Come on, you seriously think that? Ok, so if a 30 year old man insulted the hell out of a 6 year old kid, the age would have nothing to do with it? I think it owuld because a 6 year old can't come back to insults plus at that age they haven't started properly forming opinions, a 12 year old is different but it still doesn't mean someone twice their age can pick on them..

People who pick on those much younger than them are cowards and yes age matters.

Great One

You honestly think a grown man, 25-30 years old isn't bad?

Wow. :rolleyes:
You seem to have misread my post... yet again, even though I tried to be even more clear than I needed to.

I can see how it can maybe go over the line, and yes age is somewhat drawn into it, but calling someone a "smurf" isn't going to mentally scar him for life. He probably already forgot about it.

Ballin

Reaction score
Soceity sucks because one person was being a fag? That makes sence

But yeah dude, just ignore him