Why are girls bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You didn't say all yet your thread title is WHY ARE GIRLS BITCHES, not WHY WERE MY GIRLFRIENDS BITCHES. Your head. In your ass. Get it out.

The only girls who get their friends after you are the little 12 year old whores. Other than that, people cheat and then move on.

1.Its asking why girls cheat and act likes its no big deal....is basicly what its asking...I used that with my 3 girls who done that as an way to explan it...but see yea most girls are nice...Most of my friends are girls...hell my bestfriend is a girl and she is a sweet as anyone I know...She is the only girl I would date right now but me and her don't wanna mess up a great friendship if it does not work out...but sorry if I made it sound like all girls are bitches...I will go edit my first post so there is no more confusing on it.

Edit:Infact you can close this if you like cause I am going away from this forum for awhile so yea people see you somewhere down the road maybe..

LadyHotrod

1.Its asking why girls cheat and act likes its no big deal....is basicly what its asking...I used that with my 3 girls who done that as an way to explan it...but see yea most girls are nice...Most of my friends are girls...hell my bestfriend is a girl and she is a sweet as anyone I know...She is the only girl I would date right now but me and her don't wanna mess up a great friendship if it does not work out...but sorry if I made it sound like all girls are bitches...I will go edit my first post so there is no more confusing on it.

Guys cheat as well so your thread should have been about cheating in general but, instead, you focus on why "bitches" cheat.

You picked whores as girlfriends.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yea but I know why guys cheat...I am not one of the guys who does it...but its cause most girls all they think about is sex...and don't care who the hell they hurt...I don't know how many times I had to sit there with my Best friend when some guy was a jerk to her...and cheated on her and all that....check my edited post...it says about guys cheating now and why...thats simple so no need to say why they do...but girls are suppose to be the ones who nice most of the time.....and another thing tv shows always make the guys look bad...why never the girls...like u said they both cheat...but u hardly ever see a show where the girl does something wrong...u might every so often...but u see guys on shows do it more...

LadyHotrod

Wow, fuck you, once again.

You DON'T know why people cheat. You just assume it's because all girls think about is sex.

PEOPLE cheat for a number of reasons: they don't get sexually satisfied, their mate doesn't pay enough attention to them, doesn't make them feel loved, is a complete fucking asshole....there are plenty of reasons. You just assume that sex is the only reason.

If someone is in a relationship where the guy or girl pays more attention to work, for example, of course their partner is gonna go out and find someone who WILL pay attention to them.

You're 16? You know fuck all about a serious relationship. You're just playing the field. Most people don't end up with the GF/BF they had in school. They move on until they find "the one".

The fact that you claim to have had a bunch of GFs who cheated on you shows that it's YOU who has the problem, not them.

Your post is a load of bullshit. "The girls are supposed to be the nice ones?" What the fuck? Cheating has nothing to do with being the nice one and being nice in general has nothing to do with gender.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I meant guys sorry I got caught up in it...if u read before it I said yea but I know why guys cheat...I am not one of the guys who does it...but its cause most girls all they think about is sex.

why would I put girls there I meant guys sorry...I was talking about that ....why I said read my first post where I edited it

LadyHotrod

You've proven to be a complete douchebag so just leave like you said you would 20 minutes ago.

You obviously didn't read my post. Your reason for girls cheating is fucking stupid.

Wrestling Station

Jerrry Jerry!!! lol jk :p

now as This Guy mentioned earlier, your body language has a big deal for a woman to either respect you or just fool you. You should not be super sincere nor super bad. You need to be some home half from this and half from that so that she wont think that you are a bad guy, nor that you are so easy guy to fool or mess with.

I dunno what you two were talking about when you both were together, but you try and recap what you said to her, there should be something you said that made her feel that you are not that "tough" to cheat on or something, if you know what i mean?

This Guy

I know why his gf's cheated on them....he's a wuss. He claims to be gangsta, but he is a giant wuss. He probably let them walk all over him and they decided to find a real man. Where is my proof? How many times did I rip into him on here? And yet he still green repped me. So these girls were probably calling him a fucking wuss and no balls and what not and he probably was replying with "I love you too"

Grow up and grow a set dude and at least stand up fro yourself.

edgehead09

Reaction score
since we are talking about females and this thread has the attention of LadyHotRod and This Guy (the love experts) i have a question to ask both of yall.

Ok, there is this girl that i really like

Here are the facts.

1.She wants to be just friends
2.We work together
3.She flirts with me all the time...makin me tell her that she is lookin good...askin me if her ass looks good
4.The second time that we talked on the phone we were talkin about relationships and she told me to ask her about her previous BFs and what she did...She told me that she almost fucked and she sucked their dick...but she wants to be just friends.
5.She gets jeoulous if i talk to her best friend who i also work with...or any other girl.
6. She came up with a nickname for me that i hated and i told her not to call me that...she said if she does i have to force her to kiss me.
7. Whenever i try to hold her hand or something she gets all mad but she can touch me whenever she wants.
8. Her best friend is tellin me that i shouldnt try to talk to her b/c she gets real annoying and all the boys that did liked her dont b/c of that/
9. I was talking to her a couple of days ago and i almost started crying on the phone...something that i neva do

What do you think

This Guy

dude.....RUN!!!! She's playing you for a fool. And your letting her. Force yourself on her if she calls you a stupid nickname? Dude, that chick is a psycho path.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Gets annoying? In what way? Like when she's in a relationship or in general?

About point 7 try some reverse psychology. Act like it doesn't matter if she touches you, like you couldn't care less, push her away even. If there's another girl in the room concentrate on her instead of the one you're interested in. That should cause her to get slightly jealous and start to compete more for you.

edgehead09

Reaction score
dude.....RUN!!!! She's playing you for a fool. And your letting her. Force yourself on her if she calls you a stupid nickname? Dude, that chick is a psycho path.

dude i have tried so hard to run away and not talk to her but ever time i do that i get pulled back...she is really a great girl and all but she does get crazy.

I dont know if its becuase she is the first girl in a long time to show me the time of day or what

Evil Austin

Why don't you kill her.... lol , anyway I also need a little help...

I need the bring up the courage to say something to a girl that is in my class, I mean we go to school together and are good friends whenever we cross paths we say hello how are you and we always talk on msn / aim and we are as far as friends can be but how can I put it one step further what do i say....

I know I may seem like a douche but I just don't want to say the wrong thing and than she doesn't talk to me forever....

Bigfella

Reaction score
since we are talking about females and this thread has the attention of LadyHotRod and This Guy (the love experts) i have a question to ask both of yall.

Here are the facts.

2.We work together
3.She flirts with me all the time...makin me tell her that she is lookin good...askin me if her ass looks good
4.The second time that we talked on the phone we were talkin about relationships and she told me to ask her about her previous BFs and what she did...She told me that she almost fucked and she sucked their dick...but she wants to be just friends.
5.She gets jeoulous if i talk to her best friend who i also work with...or any other girl.
6. She came up with a nickname for me that i hated and i told her not to call me that...she said if she does i have to force her to kiss me.
7. Whenever i try to hold her hand or something she gets all mad but she can touch me whenever she wants.
8. Her best friend is tellin me that i shouldnt try to talk to her b/c she gets real annoying and all the boys that did liked her dont b/c of that/
9. I was talking to her a couple of days ago and i almost started crying on the phone...something that i neva do

What do you think

Shes the Man in that 'relationship'. Your standing there naked and shes whipping you.

LadyHotrod

Here are the facts.

2.We work together

What do you think

How old is she? Sounds like a confused little girl who doesn't know what she wants.....

Some girls just go out to find love. She's just playing hard to get and is basically an attention whore. She wants your undivided attention and she wants you to "fight" for her so she can feel better. Something tells me she has self esteem issues and it makes her feel better about herself when a guy is fighting for her affections.

The whole "if I call you this name, you have to kiss me" shit shows how immature this girl is. Her friend should really shut the fuck up, though. She shouldn't be telling you anythhing.

If you like her, just sit her down and have a serious conversation. Tell her whatever is on your mind. Everyone can get annoying at times. Just give her a chance and if she still acts like an immature 12 year old, get rid of her.

She's playing games with you. She probably really likes you but is playing hard to get because she wants attention.