Why are girls bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

no no no, I would never tell you you couldn't have been in love. My first Love and I still love her to this day was not my wife. And I've been in love with this girl since we were 14. But a month often is too early to be falling in love. I mean I know there is love at first sight and what not, and I get that most teens think they are in love a lot sooner then they really are. But my guess if you told them after a month, you probably scared them off.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
well...since they told me first...I would say that can't be it...

This Guy

sure it can. Girls love everything dude, they love there clothing and feel as pasionate about it as anything else. But you know what, you obviously don't want my help since you pretty much just told everyone in the shoutbox that I suck so you know what solve your own girl problems, preferablly the way most idiot teens do......suicide!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I said you sucky...u don't suck.....everything u say to me is Neg so I will be Neg back...ok

and I ain't killing myself ok...and damn see I didn't post this to see why they cheated on me

I said why do you think girls cheat...read it lol..ok READ THE LAST LINE IN THERE....

thank you.

This Guy

well I told you why, and you dismissed it all. so you know what keep kissing Rells ass, because that will get you far in life. And by the way, saying I'm sucky is saying I suck. Its the same fucking thing you tool

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
no its not...I say stuff is getting sucky all the time but I still watch cause its don't suck but getting there

but u was saying to me...

like what would drive the first girl to cheat...forget the other 2...focus on girl number 1...

and FYI I ain't kissing Rell's ass

This Guy

now you want my help again? lol your pathetic....thats probably why everyone cheats on you. They recognize a pathetic peice of crap when they see one.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No...see you mis understood what I asked

use this as an ex...

a guy who never been cheated on is with this hot girl...one day he catches her cheating on him

what would have caused that...is what I asking...why do girls cheat...and also when a girl do it they say its no big deal but have it done to them they sends friends and shit after u(and no I have never cheated on anyone)

This Guy

rotfl. no no, see you mis understood me...what I was trying to say is "I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK" You want my opinion but then totally disrespected me in the shoutbox 3 seconds later so I have no intentions on helping you.

However I will tell you this, with no possible background on the couple, there is no way to answer that question because the list of reasons as to why could be endless. But don't bother giving me a background to go off of, and don't expect me to just list as many random reasons as I can think of either because one more time just to be 100% clear.....

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright...and see I don't know a background anyway...I came up with that ex...has nothing to do with me or anyone I know

but yea lol a friend of mine said that first girls cheats on everyone lol...they helped me with that....she just be a slut lol.

LadyHotrod

Thats what I wanna know...I found out today one of my ex's cheated on me like last year

that marks 3 bitches in one fucking year....thats BS and I wanna know what the hell girls do that shit for...if a guy cheats on a girl they get all kind of hell...all a girl deals with is being called a slut...guys get called pigs manwhores has people coming after them and thats pure BS...I know you all gonna make jokes and shit go ahead I don't care ok...I will admit that I must have been a bad boyfriend for 3 out of 4 girls I dated last year to cheat on me...atleast that one was nice enough to break up with me when she found someone eles...I mean damn what drivers a girl to cheat....I am sure most of you might have had this happen to you...if not...its one of the worst things a girl can do to you....so yea what do you guys think drives girls to cheat..and tell me of your stories of being cheated on also....

Way to fucking generalize an entire gender based on some worthless bitch you know.

Guys cheat just as much as girls do. Fuck, my friend in high school had 3 relationships (not at the same time) and two of her BFs hit on me at her fucking house when she threw parties. I mean, the girl is RIGHT THERE and they go and flirt with me as if she isn't even alive. That's just fucking bullshit.

I've been with my husband for 5 years now. He's the only man I have ever had because (get ready for this) THERE ARE FEMALES OUT THERE WHO HAVE MORALS. In my opinion, people who cheat should be shot in the fucking face. If you aren't happy with your relationship, end it and move on. There is no excuse to go and cheat. I could never even think of doing something as shitty as that.

In the end, people cheat no matter what gender they are so don't fucking make a thread and act as if women are the only ones who do it and refer to all women as bitches for cheating as if every single one of us does it. Even though your women are piles of shit for cheating on you, people usually cheat because they aren't sexually satisfied so maybe if you made your dick hard and fucked them like a real man should, they wouldn't have run off.

Sorry to be so harsh but I really hate when people generalize based on their own experiences.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't say all was...cause I said that one of mine didn't maybe I should have stated not all girls are bitches..some are still pretty nice...

and yea guys cheat but its more worst on them when they do...all girls gotta deal with is name calling...but they will still get a guy

guys gotta deal with name calling have friends of the girl coming after you...and then a 99% chance it will be a long ass time before you get another girlfriend....

Sorry I was so misunderstood..

LadyHotrod

You didn't say all yet your thread title is WHY ARE GIRLS BITCHES, not WHY WERE MY GIRLFRIENDS BITCHES. Your head. In your ass. Get it out.

The only girls who get their friends after you are the little 12 year old whores. Other than that, people cheat and then move on.