Who will be the next NXT Women's Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, although I can hear JBL bringing that up in my head prior to a Cesaro/Zayn match....it does make it seem more important for people to get the WWEN to watch NXT if the "match of the year" is on it. It's a glorious thought (at least to me).

wk
JBL will, he is a boss like that. It is whether you want to sacrifice your top talent's lack of wrestling ability (Cena) to sell Subscriptions.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I think it will be Charlotte, they have been changing up her look and theme (I think). And she's Flair's daughter for crying out loud. If being related to anyone will help you in this business (and you know it does) then being Flair's daughter must be like having a golden ticket. As long as she has SOME talent anyway (which it seems like she does).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It does seem like it'll be Charlotte. It should ideally be a heel, especially if they're going to win dirty obviously. I'd be completely fine with Charlotte becoming champ, and a feud against Bayley would be pretty fun. Btw, with Emma, Paige and Summer gone/about to be gone, shouldn't they start debuting some new girls? Because atm they have Bayley, Charlotte and Sasha... am I forgetting anyone (not counting main roster divas who eventually show up of course)?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ive just read news that the NXT womens title will be vacated and Charlotte or Sasha could get it. So Paige isnt gonna lose it in a match. I would rather she stayed double champion and defended both titles she deserves to hold both titles and show she is the best diva in NXT and WWE

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
Ive just read news that the NXT womens title will be vacated and Charlotte or Sasha could get it. So Paige isnt gonna lose it in a match. I would rather she stayed double champion and defended both titles she deserves to hold both titles and show she is the best diva in NXT and WWE
She needs to drop the NXT belt and be a full time diva on RAW, the show needs her

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
No one get's deth's goddamn joke? :blackshock:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

So, if this happens, am I supposed to take victory laps for calling it or what? :blackshock:

wk

Reactions: Nero_x3

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think WWE are not gonna have Paige lose the title as they dont want her looking weak now shes divas champion on the main roster so the NXT womens title just being vacated makes sense. I think Sasha or Bayley should have the title as Charlotte still seems green and you cant put a title on her when shes not ready

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
\
I think WWE are not gonna have Paige lose the title as they dont want her looking weak now shes divas champion on the main roster so the NXT womens title just being vacated makes sense. I think Sasha or Bayley should have the title as Charlotte still seems green and you cant put a title on her when shes not ready

Ummmm......:damn:

This is the most sensible post I've ever seen from you, BLFFL. And it's not because it agreed with my original idea in this thread. It's thoughtful, reasonable, and makes sense, whether people agree with it or not.

I don't know how to respond.

wk

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Two options
1. Paige still is NXT women's champion when the next tapings are done at the end of April
2. Bayley wins the NXT womens title in a tournment come on shes the next face of NXT so give her the title

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As much as I want Bayley to hold the NXT belt for women, I believe Charlotte will be the one with the strap over her shoulder.
Although it's not like anyone should really care too much about the Diva's Division let alone the NXT Diva's Division.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
As much as I want Bayley to hold the NXT belt for women, I believe Charlotte will be the one with the strap over her shoulder.
Although it's not like anyone should really care too much about the Diva's Division let alone the NXT Diva's Division.
The NXT Divas Division is usually vastly superior to the main roster's.