Who will be the next NXT Women's Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
why do lady wrestlers only get one name?

Paige, Charlotte, Emma, Bailey.... WWE too sexist for last names?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
why do lady wrestlers only get one name?

Paige, Charlotte, Emma, Bailey.... WWE too sexist for last names?

In all fairness, it seems that this is a growing trend throughout the WWE, with the changes to "Cesaro" and "Big E", along with the already one-named male performers.

It's just easier to market one name than it is to market two.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
In all fairness, it seems that this is a growing trend throughout the WWE, with the changes to "Cesaro" and "Big E", along with the already one-named male performers.

It's just easier to market one name than it is to market two.

wk
I guess. We need cooler names though. Also Antonio Cesaro sounded so much cooler.

Reactions: Wacokid27

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
As much as I want Bayley to hold the NXT belt for women, I believe Charlotte will be the one with the strap over her shoulder.
Although it's not like anyone should really care too much about the Diva's Division let alone the NXT Diva's Division.
The divas division is cared about everyone gives reaction in NXT since Paige is NXT womens champion and on the main roster the divas get reactions like Paige winning the divas title