Who was the most over pushed wrestler in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
ADR and Sheamus. I don't know about Ryback I think he has..

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
What do you think about Ryback, @[Lacky]?? :eek:tunga:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He's over with the fans actually right now, and it'll be smart to wait after Hell in a Cell before making a final decision on this, he is just a back up guy though that's why he got a push.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry but calling ADR one of the most overpushed wrestlers ever is disgusting, his character is poor but he's still one of the best wrestlers in the company.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
What do you think about Ryback, @[Lacky]?? :eek:tunga:

Can't praise the man enough, massively over with the fans, hope The E' don't screw him up.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Can't praise the man enough, massively over with the fans, hope The E' don't screw him up.

:okay: :eek:tunga:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You seen RAW? He's pretty over. Massively may be exaggerating it but he's definitely in the top 5.

I wasn't doubting he was over but massively as I said seems to be reaching along way.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
lol testify funny thing is i dont remember saying any of that. xD

edit: sorry for bump. I saw a notification that said "someone quoted you" and I didnt see the 10-21-12 date. I r bad member. :upset:

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
In the past 10 years top three over pushed

Batista- Horrible on the mic, couldn't wrestle for shit, looked like a walking steroid.

Edge- Average mic skills,Average in ring,injure prone,injury prone and injury prone

Rey mysterio- Lacked his former self,injury prone,horrible mic skills,took the mask off in WCW put it back on in WWE no.

Current

John cena-Below average in ring,stupid gimmick,lame one liners,thinks he's the rock.

Cm punk-Sloppy as hell in ring,Horrible look,one dimensional,overrated by iwc,shitty real life attitude,Botches his finisher wayy to often.

Sheamous-Mediocre in ring-Terrible mic skills,No charisma,One dimensional,Pushed as WWE champ in his first year,shoved down our throats since his debut.

:finger:

Reactions: Testify

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
badgood_King said:

Edge- Average mic skills,Average in ring,injure prone,injury prone and injury prone

Current

Cm punk-Sloppy as hell in ring,Horrible look,one dimensional,overrated by iwc,shitty real life attitude,Botches his finisher wayy to often

I suspect that these are going to get you a lot of hate around here :dawg:

I guess you're right for the most part, but you left out one thing... entertainment.

Punk and Edge both deliver(ed) in that department more often than not (though lately Punk has been pretty damn boring)

3DMaster

Jobber
Reaction score
Before HiaC: Alberto Del Rio.

Afterwards: Ryback.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
badgood_King said:

Batista- Horrible on the mic, couldn't wrestle for shit, looked like a walking steroid.

Rey mysterio- Lacked his former self,injury prone,horrible mic skills,took the mask off in WCW put it back on in WWE no.

Current

John cena-Below average in ring,stupid gimmick,lame one liners,thinks he's the rock.

Cm punk-Sloppy as hell in ring,Horrible look,one dimensional,overrated by iwc,shitty real life attitude,Botches his finisher wayy to often.

Sheamous-Mediocre in ring-Terrible mic skills,No charisma,One dimensional,Pushed as WWE champ in his first year,shoved down our throats since his debut.

:finger:

Batista - Agreed on the mic and wrestling ability, but he looked like a pure star, that's why he was a draw. If anyone had the look, it was him.

Edge - Great in the ring, above average mic skills. Fair enough he might have had a few injuries but look at some of the biggest spots in history, Edge is in quite a fair few, so they made a good decision there imo.

Mysterio - Massive draw in Mexico, fantastic in the ring, greatest underdog in the history of the E'. Not sure on him being a main eventer, I'm sure Eddie's death had something to do with it though.

Cena - Looks like a star, one of the best talkers ever.

Punk - Greatest mic worker in the business today, sloppy in the ring but still a fantastic ring worker.

Sheamus - Agreed, grossly overpushed.

That's just my opinion anyway.