Who was the most over pushed wrestler in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
LMFAO at Plunk being "the greatest mic worker in the business today". In top 5 yes, but c'mon son.

And Rey Mysterio, btw, is not an underdog since beginning of the 2000's. He's almost always a favorite in the match, except when with giants.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
OMG.... I could not agree more with you Seabs. The Ultimate Loser as I like to call him was the worst champion in the history of life. Hogan gave him the torch and The Ultimate Loser blew it. Hogan should have passed the torch to Marty Jannetty in my esteemed opinion.

Reactions: Testify

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Testify said:
LMFAO at Plunk being "the greatest mic worker in the business today". In top 5 yes, but c'mon son.

And Rey Mysterio, btw, is not an underdog since beginning of the 2000's. He's almost always a favorite in the match, except when with giants.

So you admit he's in the top 5 but then you "laugh your fucking ass off" at him being #1? It's 100% debatable if Punk is #1, so I have no idea why you would laugh so hard. I genuinely think he's the best mic worker today, maybe behind Heyman and Jericho but it's too close to call, sue me.

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels was also pushed over big time. Lets be serious here.....Jannetty carried him for years and Shawn sabotaged him. Messiah Jannetty was actually supposed to have the run that Shawn made, but Jannetty refused to hold the title that had been tarnished by The Ultimate Loser. Instead the Messiah decided to work with children, the sick, and homeless people around the world.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
martyjannetty39 said:
Shawn Michaels was also pushed over big time. Lets be serious here.....Jannetty carried him for years and Shawn sabotaged him. Messiah Jannetty was actually supposed to have the run that Shawn made, but Jannetty refused to hold the title that had been tarnished by The Ultimate Loser. Instead the Messiah decided to work with children, the sick, and homeless people around the world.

:notsure: if :troll: or not ..... :maybe:

Reactions: martyjannetty39

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I can LMFAO whenever I want to, lolmfao. You see that, lol? :downer:

Listen, everybody has an opinions on stuff, and so do I on Plunk, just as yourself. Even though I don't follow 'E, I do ocassionaly watch some promos (usually from, that speaks for itself) from it. From what I see, it same, same old. Go reinvent yourself man, do something. So yeah, top 5 in the world yes, #1 or #2 well, hell naw. I can even list you 4-5 people that IMO are better than him (and none of them is John Cenah or Heyman b/c he ain't a wrestler dude, btw), but that would bring me some massive hate on here, so on another ocassion brother.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You said it yourself, in YOUR opinion. So laughing your ass off at mine seems a bit strange. It's not like my opinion is rare either he's been labeled that by many others too.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
You said it yourself, in YOUR opinion. So laughing your ass off at mine seems a bit strange. It's not like my opinion is rare either he's been labeled that by many others too.

Oh God... Why so butthurt dogg? Never meant anything mean, you just jump to a conclusions. It's not like you are Ghandi Gohan or something.
:vince:
I'll make you an egg and we're quit, OK?