• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Took Out The Undertaker?

Mat Awesome

Kane's involvement in this is actually making him important on the WWE roster. Aside from the attacker, Kane is benefiting most from this which leads me to believe it is Kane. Plus, WWE hasn't put out a good lead on who it could be, not yet anyway. The person who made The Undertaker a vegetable would have to be somebody returning, somebody from the Raw roster who nobody would think of, or his own brother Kane. Kane seems the most likely in my opinion.

Doomsday

Hornswoggle, Mordecai, Batista, HBK.... so many possibilities

grave-robber.jpg

Luke Flywalker

Big Show could actually be a good fit for this... he actually threatened Kane... but I guess that doesn't mean as much as I might be guessing...

...I hear Finlay is returning soon... could be a shillelagh attack >_>...

...Shad or JTG >_> (no racist).

Hell, with the way things are going - I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was Sheamus...

★Chuck Zombie★

It shouldn't be Kane. When HBK was attacked when the nWo(WWE) broke up HHH took up the lead on the search party to find who did it and it turned out it was him. So doing the same general plot line with 2 different people would be kinda dumb.

J...

Hornswoggle, Mordecai, Batista, HBK.... so many possibilities

grave-robber.jpg

Wtf does the guy from Repo The Genetic Opera have to do with the thread?

Theres so many ways this could go off and turn out to be a bad ass story line, unfortunatly as much as WWE has been dissapointing me lately Ill guess whoever it is comes back and beats the shit out of Kane at some PPV and the lights go out and Taker attacks and fueds with that guy as for who it will be most likely someone like Edge, Orton, ext. Most likely won't be a up and comer like it should be.

JurassicBonez

It shouldn't be Kane. When HBK was attacked when the nWo(WWE) broke up HHH took up the lead on the search party to find who did it and it turned out it was him. So doing the same general plot line with 2 different people would be kinda dumb.

Don't remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure this has happened a couple more before and after that WWE-NWO angle.

kingovkings

Id love for it to be Trips it would make sense and be a credible storyline. And be one hell of a feud. But i dont think it will be.
I dont see trips going back to SD TBH. Plus i dont think his feud with Sheamus is over yet. Well im hoping it's not. Id like to see Trips putting Sheamus over at Summerslam.

My 1st thought when watching, Was yippie this is going to be Kane and he will get some sort of decent Push with this feud. But now im not so sure.

MVP could do with a nice little push and IMO he was always better as a Heel. So i kind of want it to be him. At this point is could be anyone and im not really sure who i would put my money on. But i would like it to be MVP.

Luke Flywalker

I want the Triple H vs. Sheamus thing to spill over to the R2W next year... leave that one alone for a while. PPV coming up allows for us to see an attack on Kane - he could tell Kane to quit meddling, it's not his problem.

It would fit because Sheamus is claiming it's his ring recently... everyone knows it's Taker's yard. Sheamus needs that huge Superstar push, something to really make him a top heel... the feud with Cena kinda jump started it, the attacks on Triple H kinda turned it over... if he were the one attacking Kane, it would start that engine up and he'd coast onto an incredibly successful career.

MVP CAN use the push (then again, so CAN everyone), but he's getting older, he's not really someone who capitalized on the opportunities he was given, I wouldn't dare give him the biggest storyline we've seen since Vince's death.

The only other person I'd love to see as the attacker aside from Sheamus, is someone who needs that jumpstart with his new gimmick, and that someone, is Ted DiBiase. Think about it, 20 years ago, his father brought The Undertaker into the WWE... and he's had a few storylines with the Undertaker (remember Taker vs Taker?). Everyone has said if Ted ever wants to go over, he needs to do it against Taker, and I think the WWE might be listening. You build up to Survivor Series, give Taker his time off over the summer during real estate... let him get over any bumps and bruises, have Ted paying people off... maybe to take the fall for him/build up his own little faction... then have him reveal it sometime along the way and feud with Kane/take him out.

Then at Survivor Series, have Taker come back and begin his ongoing feud with Ted which could hopefully carry over to WrestleMania.......

....then again, wishful thinking, I believe they call it.

...god...

Where is this Raw roster shit stated that people are bringing up? If that's true, it's almost fucking certain it's Triple H, omg. Ted DiBiase is also a very reasonable and legitimate possibility as well. One of the only listed in this thread.

kingovkings

Where is this Raw roster shit stated that people are bringing up? If that's true, it's almost fucking certain it's Triple H, omg. Ted DiBiase is also a very reasonable and legitimate possibility as well. One of the only listed in this thread.

THIS ^^^

Taker is a Smackdown star, So why are people Throwing in Raw stars. I agree if it's anyone from Raw that attacked him then HHH is the most credible to feud with Taker.

Ted never crossed my mind, Mainly because im not that taken with him TBH. But him being the one that attacked Taker would jump start his career big time no doubt. And again strory line wise could work.

I would still like to see MVP or Kane be behind it though.

Luke Flywalker

Well, the fact that it's a huge event makes it plausible that someone from anywhere in the WWE could have done it.

The Triple H thing makes no sense... mainly because he's one of their biggest merchandise draws as a face, no matter how stale he may be to those of us on the internet. Triple H's storyline is going to be to come back for revenge on Sheamus, otherwise Triple H's entire career becomes a major bust.

The fact that nobody on Smackdown really fits the bill outside of Kane also makes it very likely that it could be someone from Raw, especially considering that Kane's the one doing the questioning, and nobody really wants to see Kane vs. Taker refueled unless gold is around Kane's waist by the time Taker comes back and then it's a huge feud for the belt as well.

Ted makes the most sense to me out of anyone, because it fits his character, his family, ties back full circle in time to sell Takers 2 Decades of Destruction DVD upon his return to fight Ted... it just ALL literally makes sense.