Who Took Out The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
What's with all this talk of Hawkins/Archer being the one's that did it. No way would they waste something as big as this on those guys. Stick to just randomly attacking MVP. I would say it was MVP but seeing as though he maybe going into something with Hawkins/Archer, I take that back.

The more I think about it maybe it was Drew... sat down and cut a promo in front of him... bam..

lol. Nice. If it did turn out to be Drew, that would be enough for me to stop SD.

RC Styles

Reaction score
drew mcityre and matt hardy is still not finnish .

it is obvious MVP oR hORNSWOGGLE

Jachson

Reaction score
Or Rikishi because he did it for The Rock lol (but seriously it's not Rikishi).

LMFAO. The good old days. But if you guys ask me...
83787909.jpg
IT WASN'T HIS FAULT.

Now that I think about it, Sheamus vs Gene Snitsky would be kind of epic. Both big guys, and both need a tan. ^.^

TeaDkay

Reaction score
it'd be awesome if it was triple h however i see wade barret written all over it....which isn't bad tbh, if they do it right.

hbkfan

Reaction score
I like it, it has potential and with his match with Swagger it carries possibilty

i would love to see this happen cena a heel would be a great move it would be almost like when hogan joined the nwo.

maty619

Reaction score
Let's just think for a second, when was the last time a storyline got us thinking like this one? This has to be the best injury WWE could have at this point, I am sure this storyline will be much better than what would have happened if Taker didn't get injured. I can't wait for this storyline to pan out.

chessarmy

Reaction score
If the WWE wanted to shake things up, get people really into the product, and also shock the world, they'd turn Cena heel using this angle and really get people to watch the product again. You know they're not liking the ratings they've been getting and it won't get any better once NFL starts. As for who attacked Taker, realistically it'll probably be MVP since I heard they wanted to turn him heel and give him a big push.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
As much as I would love it to be someone like Triple H, it will likely end up just being Kane. Honestly, this angle did spark an interest in Kane for me. It could be a nice little mid-card push for him. However, I did find myself hoping that he did win the battle royal. This could if Kane is the person who did it could potentially be epic, but c'mon it's Kane. It will likely end up being subtley mentioned then dropped

1chiban

Reaction score
My first instinct was Kane setting up Kane's retirement match.

noumenon

Reaction score
Yeah, very possibly. I'm always for a decent Kane push. The guy is great on the mic and I don't think was every properly given his chance to shine either masked or unmasked. Why not repackage the guy just a little bit and give him one last run. Could work. He's always been pretty damn over no matter what he's done.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm surprised nobody said Batista... but I guess he's actually really gone and pursuing this MMA career as well...

...Kane having schizophrenia and not realizing it was him that attacked Taker? I'd go with someone who they could actually make an impact with... have a feud go on with Kane for a while... have it all end with Taker "shocking" the world by rising out of his grave, and then coming for whoever did it....

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If some members actually think it was Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins, why not just say Dolph Ziggler? He used his rear naked choke and vegetated the deadman. It's just not realistic.

With common sense, I say Wade Barrett.

Reaction score
If some members actually think it was Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins, why not just say Dolph Ziggler? He used his rear naked choke and vegetated the deadman. It's just not realistic.

With common sense, I say Wade Barrett.
It cannot be Wade Barret for these reasons:

1. Reports say that he is part of the Raw roster.
2. The WWE wouldn't strap him with this big storyline this early for him.
3. He would insert himself into some title picture first, not go after the Undertaker.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
It cannot be Wade Barret for these reasons:

1. Reports say that he is part of the Raw roster.
2. The WWE wouldn't strap him with this big storyline this early for him.
3. He would insert himself into some title picture first, not go after the Undertaker.

lol sorry dude I meant to say, my bad

With common sense aside, I say Wade Barrett.