Who Took Out The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
And they just destroyed Cena >_> O_O!

But naw, I'm sticking with my Ted prediction myself.

Reaction score
I'm hoping Ted did it, but knowing WWE's circular, nonsense booking and penchant for fuckign up every single Kane push in Glenn Jacobs' career, I'm betting they'll have Kane do a "Black Scorpion".

*("Black Scorpion" is a meme for fans that remember the Black Scorpion who was stalking Sting and kidnapping his fans (in 1993, I think), and when it came time for the blowoff match, they revealed it was Ric Flair who basically used the "I was just trying to get insid your hed Sting! Whoooooo!". The angle flopped and it made no sense to have Ric Flair be the Black Scorpion)*

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yeah my safe bet is Kane. I was going to say Sheamus until I saw RAW and Sheamus' "I wouldn't be shy about it" theory swerved my logic. Kane because it's cleary predictable. Honestly, who else could really leave Undertaker in a "vegetative state" other than Kane? I wouldn't take anyone seriously with that kind of acusation.

maty619

Reaction score
NXT rookies, end of story. They are credible people to leave him a vegetable because there is 8 of them and they did it to Cena, it ties in with their whole rebelious thing and it is a great way to push 8 new superstars.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
NXT rookies, end of story. They are credible people to leave him a vegetable because there is 8 of them and they did it to Cena, it ties in with their whole rebelious thing and it is a great way to push 8 new superstars.

This. Now that I think about it, that would really be the ony thing that makes sense. I think if built correctly this could make for one hell of a match for Summer Slam or Survivor Series/Bragging Rights. NXT vs WWE.

Reaction score
If it was the NXT rookies, don't you think that it would make better sense if they would of attacked Kane in his match instead of Cena?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Think about it like this, they wanted to "send a messege" to the WWE Universe or whatever, then what better way to do that than take out Cena and Taker, in kayfabe terms the two biggest and almost unstoppable forces in the WWE. I could see after taking out Cena and Taker they go through and just attack random people on Raw and/or Smackdown.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
C'mon guys that means we have 6 rookie heels (bar Barret and Bryan) now to be thrown somewhere else. I seriously doubt that they all banded together to take out The Undertaker. I put money that those guys with the exception of Gabriel and Otunga are coming back anytime soon.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The way I look at what the NXT rookies did last night - is they chose a champion for Barrett to make his mark with. He won, they're following him now as the leader of their pack (wolves often turn to follow the strongest)... and they'll probably be around to attack SmackDown!'s champion (probably after Swagger). I don't think they had any involvement in the Taker situation, otherwise they'd have put Cena in a coma as well, and probably done it off camera. It doesn't tie the two attacks together at all, you're approaching from completely opposite ends of the spectrum in regards to how the attacks went and how they were carried out. If they had taken out one of the threats to Cena's title, fine... but that's not the case.

Kayfabe-wise, the two biggest dogs in the yard, sure... but that's the only connection, and I don't feel it carries enough weight to speculate that they're the ones who attacked Taker.

maty619

Reaction score
The fact that they are the 'top dogs' of the company isn't a big enough link? Let's forget about WWE being storied for a second, if you wanted to make a statement in the WWE, the first two people you would go after are Cena and Taker therefore it makes perfect sense for them to attack both and assuming Barret is the leader of this coalition it also strengthens his chances of getting either world title when he challenges. With Undertaker out of the WHC picture and Cena temporarily injured he has taken out the two most difficult people to beat in WWE, in kayfabe of course. It doesn't matter if they have no connection to eachother, they are just making a statement and also clearing their tracks to the top.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Any updated predictions?
Pavi_Largo_by_Madcarrot_by_callyrose.jpg

hbkfan

Reaction score
if his final match is at wrestlmania it would be fitting to be kane.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Still saying NXT more so now that Kane said that not one man could do this.

I thought he said "not just ANY one man" could have done it >_>.

Which could mean it's gotta be someone rough as fuck.

...I mean, could the E actually push Orton back to being a heel and throw him over on SmackDown! for the time being? Raw is loaded, and with Sheamus and Edge, and even Jericho, you've got heel after heel gunning at Cena. Orton's arm injury and problems with Edge could be his coverup to buy him some time >_>

Maybe I'm just reaching too far from the wrong side though............

soulreaper545

Reaction score
I'm all for Kane finally getting a push, but the revenge thing (for a brother that he rarely teams with) just doesn't seem to work. They should push Kane on his own not focusing on Taker during each of his push attempts.