Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Meaning her faking would suck as much as her wrestling.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
what are you idiots talking about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly sounds like she is being raped when she wrestles.. her overdone moans while getting boinked on camera would probably be just as unbearable.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Kelly Kelly sounds like she is being raped when she wrestles.. her overdone moans while getting boinked on camera would probably be just as unbearable.

This. Plain and simply this. :gusta:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Only thing that annoys me. Well said.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
4661c6e8238d8998b91f7fc672ff871c.jpg

^^^ This right here is another reason why Kelly Kelly is hot and why she has a long term future in WWE. She creates exposure for WWE by doing magazine shoots like her Maxim cover in December last year. I can imagine this copy sold like crazy when it went on sale and with this she created media attention for WWE and got more people to tune into WWE. This is what Vince wants more exposure for his company meaning more money coming in. Kelly Kelly is perfect for this and so she has a job for life in the company. I also have to say what a hot magazine cover this was

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Stick legs, stupid look on her face, and nice tits.

Yup, that cover is Kelly Kelly in a nutshell.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kelly gets exposure because of WWE. To think it's the other way around is bordering on mental retardation. Any diva that they put in skimpy clothing and put on Raw every week could get magazine cover shoots.

Stopspot

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:

^^^ This right here is another reason why Kelly Kelly is hot and why she has a long term future in WWE. She creates exposure for WWE by doing magazine shoots like her Maxim cover in December last year. I can imagine this copy sold like crazy when it went on sale and with this she created media attention for WWE and got more people to tune into WWE. This is what Vince wants more exposure for his company meaning more money coming in. Kelly Kelly is perfect for this and so she has a job for life in the company. I also have to say what a hot magazine cover this was

You do realize WWE payed Maxim to have KK on the cover. Maxim never headhunt for covergirls. Rather companies or celebrities pay to be on the cover. This doesn't prove anything other then WWE having deep pockets and them wanting to expose Kelly to every frikkin one.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:

i jizzed :gusta: