Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Vince's dick.

#StillWorthIt

#RISE TO STARDOM

star·dom/?stärd?m/
Noun:
The state or status of being a famous or exceptionally talented performer in the world of entertainment or sports. :kiss:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have read a report today saying Kelly Kelly is gonna win the divas title for the second time in her career. Beth has nowhere to go with the divas title so she will drop it to Kelly Kelly and then she will feud with Eve for the divas title. Yessssssss Kelly Kelly is gonna be champ again I am so happy. Kelly Kelly also tweeted on Monday after Raw that she had some news to share soon so this must be the news thats shes getting back the title

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The crowd had already turned on her during her last run when she was feuding with Beth, so hopefully she will get booed to hell when she wins the title (if whatever report you are citing turns out to be true).

It's pretty obvious the feud that needs to happen is Kharma/Beth, but it's unclear when Kharma will be returning so sounds like WWE is panicking.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why not go back to the old standby from 2010... The "New Divas Champion" Hat?! Simply put all the names of the divas in the hat, and whichever name they pull becomes the new champion!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Layla is coming back soon, why not give it to her? She's better looking, has more personality, and can actually put on a somewhat decent match.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Proof that the divas division is dead: WWE panics and puts the title on the living barbie doll. Lesnarfan must have the blandest taste of all considering his favorite star is lesnar and KK is his favorite diva. :pity:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kelly Kelly is the top face in the company. No other diva comes close to her. Its a cert she will get the divas title again soon. Beth isnt even being featured on Raw no more as champion thats how much WWE care for her lol. God knows if Kharma will ever come back. I know she lost her baby which must suck but WWE cant wait around forever so it time to move on and give the title to someone else and build up a new feud thats why Kelly Kelly being champion and feuding with Eve is something new

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kelly Kelly is the top face in the company. No other diva comes close to her. Its a cert she will get the divas title again soon. Beth isnt even being featured on Raw no more as champion thats how much WWE care for her lol. God knows if Kharma will ever come back. I know she lost her baby which must suck but WWE cant wait around forever so it time to move on and give the title to someone else and build up a new feud thats why Kelly Kelly being champion and feuding with Eve is something new

Nobody is disagreeing with any of this. The only difference is you seem happy about it while we all think it's Blue

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nobody is disagreeing with any of this. The only difference is you seem happy about it while we all think it's Blue

Amen brotha :boss:

Stopspot

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Considering Raw is 3 hours tonight hopefully Kelly Kelly will get some decent air time

God I hope not. :bury: