Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kelly Kelly was there at ringside as a lumberjill. Also Kelly Kelly defeated Maxine in a match for this weeks superstars show

Nikki Bella is gonna get destroyed by Kharma just you watch. Both Bellas will get destroyed actually there not gonna get away with calling Kharma fat and also calling her baby

Kelly Kelly will get the divas title its only a matter of time

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Kelly Kelly was there at ringside as a lumberjill. Also Kelly Kelly defeated Maxine in a match for this weeks superstars show

Nikki Bella is gonna get destroyed by Kharma just you watch. Both Bellas will get destroyed actually there not gonna get away with calling Kharma fat and also calling her baby

Kelly Kelly will get the divas title its only a matter of time

How the hell will KK manage to get the divas title of off Kharma? Kharma would eat her up.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
I think vicki deserves a shot @ the divas champ, she much more annoying than the other divas

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Zev said:
I think vicki deserves a shot @ the divas champ, she much more annoying than the other divas

She can't really wrestle. I think she has a good deal going on with Swag and Ziggs. They actually can come off as a legitimate tag team cus of their chemistry and colors.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
That's like booking Santino to beat Brock.

Truth. The only even match I can see is Beth or Tamina. Maybe Eve if they want a believable underdog story.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Honestly even Beth is pushing it imo, Kharma is just booked as being that destructive. They'd need to book it similar to Kong (Kharma) Vs. Gail Kim and that won't be easy because Gail is a great great worker. Probably better so then Beth and TNA gave a rats ass about the division at that time.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well that's where we have a problem. There are no female Zigglers. Then again, I haven't seen Vicki wrestle a full match lately, maybe she's picked up some pointers from watching Dolph every week.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
#Heel said:
Well that's where we have a problem. There are no female Zigglers. Then again, I haven't seen Vicki wrestle a full match lately, maybe she's picked up some pointers from watching Dolph every week.

I'd see Kaitlyn as a possible female Ziggler..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hottest diva? Eve catches my eye.

What will happen in the divas division (in my opinion) is simple, Kharma returns at ER and destroys both Bellas, winning the divas title somehow, destroys the whole division and ends up feuding with Beth. That would be nice.