Who Should Ric Flair’s Final Match At Wrestlemania 24 Involve...???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who you guys want Flair to fight in his farewell match??

• Shawn Micheals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

• Ricky Steamboat

• Sting

• Triple H

• Batista

• Undertaker

• Vince Mcmahon

• Mick Foley

• Randy Orton

• Total voters

vickymania

Reaction score
added a poll on wrestler's i think will be perfect for flair to fight in his farewell match,if in case it happens to be WM24..my pick : Hulk Hogan..happy voting..

kingovkings

Reaction score
id vote for trips as flair was massive influence to him plus i think it would b a wicked match emotions would run high plus flair and trips have a gud in ring chemestry together.but i dnt think it will be trips.probs be who ever is the heavyweight champ at the time

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I really don't think the WWE is going to use a storyline that consists of Flair wrestling for the World Heavyweight Title at WM 24. Wrestlemania is a show that is used to put over the champions. It's usually reserved a special title win and boosts someone into superstardom. I don't think they would sacrifice a great match between Edge and Undertake (That may very well put Edge over huge) for a Flair title match.

vickymania

Reaction score
well,i always want to see a Hogan vs flair at WM..that match has never happened at WM..it could be the perfect farewell match..

the_quick_silver

Reaction score
I would like to see this..Randy Orton should go into WM 24 as the WWE Champion who is a terrible heel..Ric Flair faces Orton for the WWE title at WM24, Orton tries to cheat at first but at the end Flair puts Orton in figure 4 leg lock & makes him tap out to become the WWE Champion..

His former partners, Triple H & Batista comes to the ring & hugs nature boy, then Orton turns face & hugs Flair & raise Flair's hand in victory.

vickymania

Reaction score
lets face it..an evolution fatal 4 way match will be perfect with the title's on the line,whoever is holding them by WM24..how about that playa??

vickymania

Reaction score
whoever fight flair in his last match,i definately think that making it happen at WM24 will be the biggest draw WWE can make out of it..

Reaction score
I say Sting because Ric Flair is the man who made him a star. So he kinda owes him. Another thing Sting was his last ever opponent Wcw so it makes since sorta. And besides Can you imagine what kind of ticket sales that would bring as fans have wanted Sting in to come to Wwe for a number of years!:bot:

Reaction score
I believe Sting would be a great opponent for Flair's last match, They have a long history and i think they should write one last chapter in their saga.

But if Sting is unavailable by then , Then i'd have to say Triple H. The respect between the 2 men are amazing and i believe that would be a great match considering how much they both know about each other.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I vote Triple H. Since the bookers are so irritatingly against having Triple H lose, but Ric Flair would refuse to lose his final match, it'd be interesting to see who would win.

Polo King

Reaction score
I'd have to vote HHH since Flair was like a mentor to him through his crappy days and now giving us his reigns with past titles.

If it was up to me I would def have to make this a handicap match. I could see it now.

Henry/Umaga vs. Flair!

It would be a def that the dynamic duo of Henry/Umaga will overcome and make Flair look like a rag doll! The fans would die to see this match as it would be one of the greatest farewells to a legend and a must see match! Of course have Henry/Umaga go over though but I would def buy WM24 just for this! The talent of Henry/Umaga would be un-real and would sky rocket WM24 Sales.