Who Should Ric Flair’s Final Match At Wrestlemania 24 Involve...???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who you guys want Flair to fight in his farewell match??

• Shawn Micheals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk Hogan

• Ricky Steamboat

• Sting

• Triple H

• Batista

• Undertaker

• Vince Mcmahon

• Mick Foley

• Randy Orton

• Total voters

Soulpower

Has anyone thought of David Flair?

RIC FLAIR IS NOT AMUSED!!!

[yt]_gSqb0Jc8LM[/yt]

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about the Royal Rumble. Its only a few weeks away now, and Vince wants Flair out of WWE so he's going to try and put the odds against him. If Ric Flair is thrown over the top rope in the Royal Rumble, his career is over, hence why i belive it'll be Batista for the WHC as this is Batista's dream match as well.

vickymania

Reaction score
dont think Flair will be pitted in the royal rumble..i have a feeling that flair will wrestler Vince at WM24..their confrontation will heat upto WM24 and they'll have a match..if flair loses that,its game over..if he wins,he'll retire himself..

C4

Ric Flair vs. Vince McMahon at WrestleMania, I can see it in my eyes right now. That's how the feud will end they won't put him in a Match against Triple H or something.

mistablista

Reaction score
yeah i lyk it 2 having flair rumble hhh would be shit as hhh would lie on his back and let flair when

Enigma22

Reaction score
either flair vs vince or flair vs sting (if possible). flair vs sting is my first choice if it was my decision. same as the last match in wcw.

Airfixx

On Raw last week Lawler confirmed the stipulation regarding the 'Win or retire' thing was regarding singles competition only, so it shouldn't be the case that Flair must win the Rumble if he enters.

CT Styles

HBK or an Evolution Fatal-4-Way for a title because one of the 4 is bound to have a world title. Maybe have Flair win and retire & vacate the title.

vickymania

Reaction score
well,WWE has announced HHH vs Flair on 31st december RAW..i think that should settle it between HHH and Flair before his retirement..so i dont think HHH will fight him again in his farewell match..

Airfixx

In thats case look out for him vs Batista on Smackdown at some point..... Would seem like he's looking to satisy a wish-list of final matches before the big one....

vickymania

Reaction score
am telling you,it has to be Vince vs Flair at WM24..its all the same as it was during the Vince vs HBK storyline..Flair will wrestle on all 3 brands as part of his "Win or Retire" thing and when the heat is more than good enough till Wm24,Vince will challenge him..