Who Needs Hulkamania? A short-form TNA 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sacrifice 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Impact Zone - Orlando, FL

Yep. Prepare for the Originals dominance story to continue.
  1. X Division Championship - Daniels (c) d. Chris Sabin. Give this ten minutes or so. Sabin eats an Angel's Wings to continue Daniels' reign for a good while. After the match, Alex Shelley comes out to try and make the save, but also gets hit by Angel's Wings.
  2. Global Championship - Eric Young (c) d. Rob Terry. Daniels stays out to help EY retain over Big Rob. Extended beatdown after the match, but Rob's British Invasion teammates come out, seemingly to make the save... but just stand and watch! What? Once the Originals are finally done, Magnus and Williams come out to have their match... until Big Rob re-emerges from outside the ring! He looks furious! Powerslams for both of them!
  3. Ink, Inc. d. The British Invasion. And, naturally, this means the Lewd, Screwed and Tattooed Ones don't need to take much time to roll over their opponents. This only takes a few minutes.
  4. Knockouts Tag Team Championship - Kong/Hamada d. The Beautiful People (Daffney/Velvet Sky) (c) (DQ). Honestly, Daffney has Hamada beaten. But she's about to tag in Kong, and Lacey Von Erich comes out with the ugly stick to whack both of them with, causing this disqualification. Daffney looks pissed that she's not able to fight anyone anymore...
  5. D'Angelo Dinero d. Orlando Jordan. They had this match on a real episode of Impact... and had Jordan win. We keep Popey boi looking strong here.
  6. Tag Team Championship - Beer Money, Inc. d. Morgan/Hernandez (c). Sorry, Morgan/Hernandez. Probably need you if we ever have an Originals vs. Team TNA multi-man, but yeah, we're going with Originals have all the men's gold now.
  7. Knockouts Championship - Angelina Love (c) d. Tara. Here's the return match. Angelina wins lol. After the match, TBP come out to beat on Angelina Love. Tara offers them an uneasy alliance - but they beat on her too!
  8. Desmond Wolfe d. Mr. Anderson. Because we need face Wolfe to get wins against big talent. As for story, I don't know. Maybe Wolfe, a self-admittedly dirty player, thinks carving up a guy's head with a dog tag is a bit much.
  9. World Heavyweight Championship Falls Count Anywhere Match - Samoa Joe (c) d. Rob Van Dam. Huge main event. RVD does a lot of flippy hardcore spots. Joe works well with fast-paced guys, so this goes well. Minor scraps with each other's seconds (AJ and Angle, remember?) Finish involves Angle giving an Angle Slam to AJ on the entrance ramp to stop him from knocking RVD out of a 5-Star Frog Splash through a table to the ring floor... but Joe rolls away and there's nobody home. Joe hits the Muscle Buster for the pin. All the Originals are out with all the belts... but Kurt has his eyes on Joe...

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Sacrifice to Slammiversary
  • In a development everyone saw coming, the main event for Slammiversary is set to be Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe. Can Angle stop the unstoppable again?
  • Give Kevin Nash a few appearances in backstage segments with Angle. He's tired of this Originals shit, and so he's going to back up Angle if necessary. And he gets to be a face again! And due to the history between him and Eric Young, we have him battle for the Global Championship at Slammiversary.
  • Let Jeff Jarrett in on this too, why not? He can be sympathetic, judging by the "Bischoff's little bitch" angle that happened in real life. Let him get beaten by AJ after Daniels does something screwy. I'm going somewhere with this. And that somewhere is a number 1 contender's elimination match for Destination X, to feature Jarrett, Hardy, AJ, Wolfe, Pope, and Rhino. 5 faces and 1 heel? This isn't going to end well...
  • Speaking of Daniels, it's decided that he needs to defend his title in a ladder match, so the other Originals can't do his dirty work. And in a delightful turn of events, his opponents will all be X Division stars with a tag team partner so they can even up the score if necessary! In a series of friendly matches between teams, the opponents are decided as Max Buck, Shannon Moore, Alex Shelley, Jay Lethal, and Kiyoshi!
  • Notably not among those is Doug Williams. He's not interested in flippy excess or winning matches by not wrestling, and also he has a truce going on with the Originals. Newly-face Rob Terry is stalking him and Magnus, though, and Doug is confident that they can take on the big brute two-on-one...
  • Speaking of tag teaming, Beer Money's opponents are set for Slammiversary: Team 3D!
  • Oh yeah, the Knockouts too. A multi-Knockout number 1 contender match for Angelina Love's title sees Daffney take the win. (note: you'll notice she's not injured. That's because I didn't even think of signing Rosie Lottalove, and also she didn't take a full toolbox shot to the head from Tara. Being real Daffney is suffering.)
  • Meanwhile, Velvet and Madison are left to defend the tag titles. We can let Taylor Wilde and Sarita have the face turn, they've been heel for too long.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Slammiversary VIII
Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yes, I'm sad that Slammiversary is in the Impact Zone too, but we're going with the actual venues.

Dark Match - Matt Morgan/Hernandez d. Mr. Anderson/Orlando Jordan. Give guys some payday in front of a PPV crowd, put this on an Xplosion next week. After the match, Anderson gives a Mic Check to Jordan for the terrible crime of getting pinned after the Carbon Footprint.
  1. X Division Championship Ladder Match - Alex Shelley d. Daniels (c) d. Max Buck d. Kiyoshi d. Shannon Moore d. Jay Lethal. All the partners run in at some point, it's controlled chaos. I'm thinking of a spot where Max Buck transitions being pushed off a ladder into a dropkick, because that's the sort of smooth shit Bucks do. Finish would involve Styles/Daniels vs. MCMG brawl in the ring, which ends in ASCS Rush for both Originals members. Shelley grabs the championship and a first chip away at the Originals' power.
  2. Knockouts Tag Team Championship - Wilde/Sarita d. The Beautiful People (Sky/Rayne) (c). Without Daffney, TBP find themselves dropping the titles. Madison Rayne is made out to be a weak link in this case.
  3. Handicap Match - The British Invasion d. Rob Terry. This looks even until a ref distraction allows Eric Young to run in and clock Terry with the Global Championship belt. Williams stays out to help EY with...
  4. Global Championship - Kevin Nash d. Eric Young (c). Fairly blood-feudy, about eight minutes long, Williams goes to interfere, but... lights go out. Lights back on, and Williams is gone! Eric's all alone to eat a Jackknife Powerbomb. Big Sexy gets some gold again.
  5. Knockouts Championship - Daffney d. Angelina Love (c). Titles changing hands left and right up in here! Lacey Von Erich in Daffney's corner. Daffney nails the Lobotomy before Lacey has the time to interfere, and wins clean! Daffney's the champion! TBP hold gold once again! We get a cut back to the back, where Christy Hemme reports that Doug Williams is on the stairs with the life beaten out of him. I wonder what's happened here?
  6. Tag Team Championship - Beer Money, Inc. (c) d. Team 3D. I'm going to draw a comparison to a real match so you get an idea of what's going on here: MCMG vs. Team 3D at Turning Point. So yeah, Robert Roode gets the HUGE rub of being the first man in North America to kick out of the 3D... when Devon's making the pin. And said Brother ends up taking the DWI for the defeat. Ray looks down on Devon as he looks at the lights... and picks him up for the Bubba Bomb! The most decorated tag team in wrestling history have exploded!
  7. World Heavyweight Championship Number 1 Contender's Elimination Match - Jeff Hardy d. Jeff Jarrett d. The Pope d. Desmond Wolfe d. Rhino d. AJ Styles. Because, if you're going to have a World Championship match on Destination X, you use a flippy guy! Order they're named is the reverse order that they're eliminated in. AJ faces off a bunch of faces who are mad at the Originals and eats five finishers, ending in a Twist of Fate. We get Jarrett to eliminate Pope and Wolfe so we can establish that he's the least likeable face of the bunch, allowing Hardy to get an even bigger pop (if that's even possible) for beating him.
  8. World Heavyweight Championship - Samoa Joe (c) d. Kurt Angle. Give this time. Give this hype. Give this everything it needs to be a Huge Fucking Match. The Originals are beaten and bruised enough that they can't aid Joe, but he doesn't need them! Submission on submission, they're toe to toe, but it all ends when Kurt, bleeding from the goddamn head, is down and out in the Coquina Clutch. This is our way to transition Kurt away from the main event wrestling scene. In the midst of Joe gloating (as much as you can with two Ankle-Locked ankles) about retaining his championship... something takes control of the camera? It forces the camera to look at the rafters, but before it can zoom in the show fades out.
Three guesses what I'm going for here, the first two don't count.

Reactions: Chris

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Slammiversary to Destination X

(Because, remember, I did the PPV name switch with Victory Road)
  • Of course, they're going to hype up Joe vs. Hardy for the title. This will be mostly X Division stars, including in the championship matches, so we give the shot to the flippy daredevil.
  • Speaking of flippy, the Tag Team Championship's Number 1 Contenders are determined, after a series of matches, to be Generation Me! Bucks getting their title shot! Nice.
  • It's announced that the Global Championship and the two Knockouts-exclusive championships won't be defended on the show, which will instead feature a mini-tournament. 4 1v1 matches, winner of each gets a TNA contract, they get entered into an Ultimate X Match, where the winner gets a shot at the X Division Champion. Think what they did in 2011, but higher stakes.
  • Speaking of the X Division Champion, Alex Shelley's return match with Daniels is set for July. But they've announced that since this is the night the X Division will shine, the match is getting turned into a three-way with the third man to be decided on the last show before the event.
  • Those unloved championships are getting their matches on a semi-PPV-quality go-home show, including a few other matches.
  • We develop the Ray/Devon storyline. Ray now demands to be called Bully Ray, as he is "no brother to anyone". Anyone time-lapsing from the start of 2010 to now will notice he's gotten in better shape. He bullies local jobbers, and at one point, Shark Boy.
  • With Doug Williams out after the hellacious beating, Magnus (no Brutus anymore) decides he has to go it alone. He tries to win the respect of the Originals (as Doug had aligned himself with them), but can never quite do it. Finally, he hits on a plan: challenge Kevin Nash for his Global Championship. Let's see how that works out for you.
  • Mr. Anderson, feeling the lonely effects of being an asshole (but in a light way) is looking for someone who's strong enough and pragmatic enough to match up to him, continuing the story from the Orlando Jordan dark match at Slammiversary. He catches the match of a new arrival to Impact, Charlie Haas! He tries to talk business to him, but finds out who's advocating for him... his rival, Kurt Angle! This sets up a match for the go-home show.
  • Meanwhile in Knockouts news, TBP are treating the Daffney win as a team effort and not as an individual victory for Daffney. Velvet Sky even makes "Speaking on behalf of the Knockouts Championship" a minor catchphrase of hers. Number 1 contender is - returning from injury - Roxxi Laveaux! She wins an all-face four-way - defeating ODB, Hamada, and Angelina Love - to get a shot at the white belt.
  • The red belts, meanwhile, are set for the return match as TBP are sent to take on current champs Taylor Wilde and Sarita.
  • One more point: we do indeed have Miss Tessmacher here, but she's assistant to the GM Mick Foley. She seems benign for now, but she has a sinister edge...

iMPACT!: Global Gold
Thursday, July 8, 2010

The name was Jeff Jarrett's idea. And in case you couldn't tell, I love it when things are the same as real life but different.
  1. X Division Championship Number 1 Contender's Match - Kazarian d. Amazing Red d. Homicide d. Consequences Creed. Just an excuse to use some guys I really haven't used enough. Kazarian's finally out of the Suicide hood, and he's ready to face Shelley and (in particular) Daniels.
  2. Knockouts Tag Team Championship - Taylor Wilde/Sarita (c) d. The Beautiful People (Rayne/Von Erich). Sky has other commitments, such as making Daffney look pretty for her first title defence (note: this prettying-up makes her look pastel goth rather than regular goth, and she doesn't look comfortable at all). So TBP's second string lose to the champs. Lacey eats La Reienera.
  3. Global Championship - Kevin Nash (c) d. Magnus. Squash. I really don't have anything for Magnus after British Invasion inevitably ends, so he'll probably be on a 2011 release list. Sorry.
  4. Mr. Anderson d. Charlie Haas. Ref is distracted by Kurt Angle's protests so he doesn't see Anderson tapping to the Haas of Pain... and he gets distracted again, during which the Asshole cheap shots him and hits the Mic Check. If only there were an active wrestler willing to help Haas...
  5. Knockouts Championship: Daffney (c) d. Roxxi Laveaux. Very even match, in which Daffney refuses dirty assists from Velvet and gives Roxxi the Lobotomy for the win.
  6. Pope/Wolfe/Jarrett/Terry d. The Originals (Styles/Storm/Roode/Young). And we have this classic face vs. heel multi-man tag match to send the fans home happy. We make Jarrett play Ricky Morton for most of the match because that's fun. Also hey, Rob Terry! Not seen you in a while. Finish is DDE to Young.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Author's Note

This is the final call for indie stars that would fit in well in the X Division, for me to bring in for the mini-tournament mentioned above. I'm already planning to debut Roderick Strong in this one.

Also, there will be a 3-way "USA vs. Mexico vs. Japan" match. I'm using the Japan team to get a certain talent exchange partner on PPV, but what about the Mexicans? Does anyone know anyone that might go over from AAA on an exchange program for this PPV?

Final topic: releases. I noticed there are some names I really haven't used (Raven, Dr. Stevie, Tomko). What to do with them? Any names you'd recommend me dropping? Because I don't wish to overbloat the roster.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Raven be a manager for someone, drop the other two. On Cruiserweights what was Sami Zayn doing at this time?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Destination X 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010

The night where the X Division will shine! But for real this time!
  1. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - El Generico d. Zema Ion. An early appearance for Zema Ion, but I'm mostly using him as a jobber here. He was actually contracted to AAA at the time, and is coming on the partnership. His name is tweaked from his Mexican appearances because "Shiima Xion" is dumb.
  2. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Roderick Strong d. Mason Andrews. I'm using the real (lame) name TNA used in 2012 for Scorpio Sky because he isn't going to be one of the winners, of course they'll give him a jobber name. I can revert this is he ever comes back.
  3. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Kyle O'Reilly d. Bobby Fish (DQ). Fish is playing the heel here, uniquely among the eight entrants. This goes the longest of the four matches, give it about seven minutes before Fish gets a low blow and a trip, seemingly out of the view of the referee, but SoCal Val is on hand to inform the ref, who raises O'Reilly's arm! Fish is furious! (I'm going somewhere with this.)
  4. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Adam Cole d. Mattias Wild. In case you don't know who that is, that's Tyler Breeze's old gimmick. He'll sign up to WWE in September so this is just a run out for him. I really am signing the entire group who would go on to make the Undisputed ERA in real life, huh.
  5. World X Showcase - Team USA (Sabin/Creed) d. Team Mexico (Aero Star/Laredo Kid) d. Team Japan (Kiyoshi/Okada). Because I want to get Okada on PPV at least once while he's there, damn it. Have an odd pairing of Sabin and Creed so as not to make either of them the Marty Jannetty of their tag team. Team Mexico is here as a pair of young talents from AAA. Kiyoshi eating the pin, because I'd rather protect the other three.
  6. Tag Team Championship - Beer Money, Inc. (c) d. Generation Me. The champs very quickly realise that the only way to neutralise the flippy guys is to keep them out of the ring. DDTs and slams on the outside stop the Bucks from applying their free-flowing offense, and just to add insult to injury, Eric Young shows up to drag one of the Bucks outside and stop a tag team manoeuvre. DWI takes it. They are the Originals, and they won't be kept down...
  7. X Division Championship - Daniels d. Alex Shelley (c) d. Kazarian. Both Shelley and Kaz seem really fit to go right at Daniels, so the Originals member plays avoidance tactics to turn the other two against each other. Once he's softened them up, both get the Angel's Wings. Daniels reclaims the belt after only a month, and after the match, promos on both of them. He saves his harshest words for Kaz, saying "you were never good enough to be an Original".
  8. X Division Championship Number 1 Contender's Ultimate X Match - Roderick Strong d. Kyle O'Reilly d. Adam Cole d. El Generico. Really put these guys over as the future of the X Division. And they're going to be making some more appearances, since they've earned contracts! Crowd would probably be hottest for Generico, but Strong is a worthy winner. He's going to face Daniels at Hard Justice!
  9. World Heavyweight Championship - Samoa Joe (c) d. Jeff Hardy. Hardy pulls out all of the athletic stops, including the Swanton, until AJ Styles comes out to watch. Perhaps he's got designs on winning the championship after Hardy takes it? Hardy won't take it, though, as the distraction lets Joe in to pull off the Coquina Clutch.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This Roddy push :homer:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Destination X to Hard Justice

Yes, Hard Justice. Not Hardcore Justice. I'm not doing the thing where ECW originals shove TNA off their own event.
  • World Heavyweight Championship build starts with an Originals promo on the fallout, AJ, Daniels and Joe all getting really good promos in. Joe gloating about running out of challengers and considering that he might have to start facing his allies. (Note: this may or may not be foreshadowing, I haven't decided yet.) The as yet unnamed united front against the Originals (consisting thus far of Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, and RVD) introduces their newest member, and handpicked opponent for Joe: Desmond Wolfe. I make this decision because it's the last time I'll be able to book Wolfe on a PPV at all, given his hepatitis diagnosis happened before No Surrender.
  • Kurt Angle saw Charlie Haas given the asshole treatment by Anderson back on Global Gold. He saw Anderson having obtained a partner of his own in Homicide (let's say the World Elite split up amicably, but Homicide is now a heel since that's how he naturally is). So, he's got a partner for Haas, and it's one he's familiar with. Shelton Benjamin. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team is here!
  • As for challengers for the actual tag belts, Beer Money are set to do battle with the MCMG. I don't think I've even done this pairing solo. Shelley is sore after the Originals' tactics, and Sabin's riding some international momentum, so let them have it!
  • And the Knockouts Tag Team Championships... are on the go-home show. When do Internet-based pre-shows become viable? I'd love for that to happen soon, thanks. Anyway, ODB and Hamada - a pairing that only existed IRL to be fed to TBP - are narrowly beaten by Wilde and Sarita in a close-fought match that gets good time. Really go for those "better than Divas" chants.
  • Meanwhile in Knockouts singles competition, Daffney is up against Tara. This may seem like heel vs. heel, but the aim is to get Daffney cheered given what I'm setting up for. And the Impact Zone crowds would LOVE to cheer Daffney over Tara.
  • Take a Big Sexy who's running through jobbers for the Global Championship and a Bully who's running through jobbers to make a statement. Let their paths meet. Set up a title match. This writes itself.
  • Chris' favourite part - the X Division! Daniels vs. Roderick Strong! Daniels seems to be underestimating Strong, using every opportunity he has to rile up Kaz instead! This won't end well!
  • The other three new signees are getting time on Impact and Xplosion (yay for Xplosion!), and the Originals aren't taking too kindly to these young upstarts getting unearned positive reactions up in their company! Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole challenge Styles and Young to a tag team match at Hard Justice, to see if they really have earned it...
  • The above mentioned AYUUFATO keep mentioning a "him", and that he will be the lynchpin in stopping the Originals' dominance. I wonder who.
  • It's so obvious who.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Hard Justice 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010

Let's get right into it!

Xplosion Pre-Show Match: El Generico d. Matt Morgan d. Orlando Jordan d. Amazing Red. Show off a bunch of styles to warm this crowd up. Jordan probably eats the pin. Ole!
  1. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team d. Mr. Anderson/Homicide. Give Benjamin and Haas a chance to show their best in this opener. Leapfrog Stun Gun to Anderson takes it.
  2. Knockouts Championship: Daffney (c) d. Tara. Intended reaction is obtained as crowd is right behind Daffney. Lacey swings the ugly stick around, Madison has brass knuckles, and Velvet brings the riding crop, but Daffney waves them off and nails the Lobotomy.
  3. Global Championship: Bully Ray d. Kevin Nash (c). The AYUUFATO is dented, but through no fault of the Originals. Don't worry, I've got a plan for a stablemate for Nash who will produce a great feud.
  4. The Originals (Styles/Young) d. Cole/O'Reilly. Actually, this is a handicap match because O'Reilly's in the back, laid out. I wonder whom by...? So, Styles and Young bully Cole, getting an easy win after toying with him for what feels like far too long.
  5. Tag Team Championship: Beer Money, Inc. (c) d. Motor City Machine Guns. Have it be like the best match of their real Best of Five Series... except with an ending involving a discreet-as-possible beer bottle shot to Sabin's face while Shelley is laid out and unable to make the save. DWI, win, retain.
  6. Gauntlet Handicap Match: Awesome Kong d. The Beautiful People (Von Erich/Rayne/Sky). Unadvertised piss break. Maybe Kong was backstage, saw TBP openly offering Daffney those weapons. Velvet asks "What are you going to do about it?" and Kong drags all three to the ring. Order above is the order in which Kong beats them and also increasing order of how much of a challenge they present.
  7. X Division Championship: Daniels (c) d. Roderick Strong. Give this a good 15, maybe even 20 minutes, Let Strong show off what he can do. The ending is surprisingly clean, as 2 separate run-ins (Kaz against Daniels, and AJ Styles against Strong) come out at the same time and cancel each other out. Eventually Daniels' experience wins out, taking it with the Angel's Wings.
  8. World Heavyweight Championship: Samoa Joe (c) d. Desmond Wolfe. Jeff Jarrett and RVD are out to stop any Originals running in... but also Pope and Jeff Hardy, because you gotta have faces. Some eye rakes definitely go into this, though, but there's no doubting that Wolfe is out like a light by the end after the Coquina Clutch. Originals vs. faces brawl at the end, with the Originals standing tall... Camera cuts out. Cut to a black and white security camera with something scrawled on a wall. "HE IS COMING"...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bruh I love this TNA :DEAD:

• Love
Reactions: Sky

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Hard Justice to No Surrender

The road to Bound For Glory begins.
  • The World Championship scene is once again mocked by Samoa Joe, saying once again that he's run out of opponents, and that is answered by Jeff Jarrett, who announces that Mick Foley's approved of him being in a title match later in the show! The match is a fairly typical Joe title match, with him putting out an opponent in the Coquina Clutch. Joe gets a mic to gloat, claiming that "no man can defeat me, not even a monster..." This turns out to be tempting fate, because out comes Abyss! He's back, and he's harder core than ever! The next show confirms two things: that this isn't the "him" the AYUUFATO were talking about, and it'll be Joe vs. Abyss at No Surrender.
  • Speaking of AYUUFATO, they have a new member among their ranks: Devon! He's ready to fight off any originals, which he does in TV matches against Eric Young (he wins) and AJ Styles (he's screwed by Young, setting up a match between Styles/Young vs. Devon/Jarrett at No Surrender).
  • RVD is involved in a suspicious number of matches with members of the X Division recently... Meanwhile, Kaz wins the Number 1 Contender shot to go against Daniels one-on-one. This is one of the matches that gets top billing.
  • On the topic of X Division matches, Kyle O'Reilly is set to face Jay Lethal on TV, but he's been beaten up again! Meanwhile Bobby Fish comes out from backstage, reckoning that perhaps if O'Reilly is out of action, he can have all his shots. Fish wins with a high-knee in a match that is dirtied by unsportsmanlike conduct. This is mostly going to be Xplosion matches of Fish replacing O'Reilly.
  • In tag team action, it's WGTT, Morgan/Hernandez, Pope/Hardy, and Anderson/Homicide for a number 1 contender's slot, but the match is stopped as a result of each of Hernandez and Homicide turning on their respective partners! LAX is back together and Morgan/Anderson are a team now! (Let's call them Giant Assholes for fun). Rematch with these new alignments for the number 1 contender's slot is going to be set for No Surrender...
  • ...which frees up Beer Money to declare that they'll be at ringside for the Originals vs. AYUUFATO tag team match. RVD and Nash declare their interest on AYUUFATO's side, too, and... guess we've got a 4v4 now!
  • Bully Ray has some news for y'all. He thinks the Global Championship is a dumbass name. Where he comes from, this sort of belt was called a Television Championship. And he's doing you a favour by defending it on Television on a regular basis (i.e. beating up enhancement talent). Rhino eventually comes out! Bully Ray's gotta pick on someone his own size! And it's for the newly-rechristened title!
  • Knockouts update: they're all brawling, face and heel, to determine the next challenger to Daffney. Tessmacher comes out on behalf of Mick Foley (maybe he thinks she's more qualified to speak about women's wrestling, or something?) to announce that Daffney's opponent will be none of them, but a superstar mystery opponent. This pisses all of them off (particularly TBP, Love, and Tara), which leads her to the second part of the announcement: all other Knockouts will be banned from ringside from bell to bell!
  • As for the Knockouts Tag Titles? Fuck it, I have no idea. I've got no heel teams and can't break up Wilde/Sarita until Rosita becomes available in January. So I guess, Tara goes on a search for a partner and finds... Raisha Saeed? Why do we have a Knockouts Tag Team belt anyway? I genuinely have nothing for these belts now, they were just a way to get Daffney on the winning trail.
  • On the final show, Abyss is main eventing when the Originals come up and beat on him, weapons in hand. Abyss eventually manages to fight back with his body and his nailed 2x4, then calls out Joe to announce the stipulation for the title match. Yes, it's the return of MONSTER'S BALL!!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
RVD is involved in a suspicious number of matches with members of the X Division recently... Meanwhile, Kaz wins the Number 1 Contender shot to go against Daniels one-on-one. This is one of the matches that gets top billing.

:hmm:

Also lmao at you still doing TNA's hilarious name changes for that title.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No Surrender 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meanwhile, I surrender to the urge to go on a binge of booking.

Xplosion Pre-Show Match: Strong/Cole d. Generation Me d. Ink Inc. d. Kiyoshi/Okada. Yes, I'm using Okada again. Just an high-speed tag team four-way to get the crowd pumped. Jesse Neal eats the pin.
  1. Kyle O'Reilly Bobby Fish d. El Generico. Predictably, Kyle O'Reilly can't make it, because he's being kendo sticked by Bobby Fish in the back! Fish then takes on the Generic Luchador, acting unsportsmanlike but not quite rule-breaking. This still gets him heavy heat, because Generico is just so likeable.
  2. Knockouts Tag Team Championship: Wilde/Sarita (c) d. Tara/Raisha. Someone please help me with this God-damned division.
  3. Television Championship: Bully Ray (c) d. Rhino. Two big guys going at it. Bubba Bomb vs. Gore. What more could you want? How about Rhino nearly breaking the ring post after a missed Gore attempt? How about Bully winning? By the way, this is the name that the title is staying as for as long as it exists.
  4. Tag Team Championship Number 1 Contender's Match: Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team d. Latin-American Xchange d. Hardy/Pope d. Morgan/Anderson. Yep. Kurt Angle looks very proud of his former Team Angle boys as Benjamin pins Anderson.
  5. Knockouts Championship: Daffney (c) d. Mickie James. Yes, it's Miss Hardcore Country herself, looking to take the title on her first match here... but she's kind of a passenger in the story. Security is here to prevent any other Knockouts from passing under the tron. It's a tough, hard-fought match, but Daffney takes it with the Lobotomy. After the bell, TBP show up and talk about how "we" hold the Knockouts Championship still, to Daffney's annoyance. But it's too far when Velvet reminds her who's the leader of TBP and not-so-subtly demands that Daffney lay down for her... BAM! Lobotomy to Velvet Sky! Daff-Knee Shots to Madison and Lacey! Daffney is here to break free!
  6. The Originals (Styles/Storm/Roode/Young) vs. Jarrett/RVD/Nash/Devon - No Contest. After both teams try to neutralise the non-legal men by fighting on the outside, it turns into an 8-man in-ring brawl and the ref has to throw this one out!
  7. X Division Championship: Daniels (c) d. Kazarian. Early on, Daniels gets a cheap shot and Kaz is very much at a disadvantage. Daniels grabs a mic and starts promoing on Kaz mid-match (think his I Quit Match vs. AJ at BFG '11). Kaz fights back but falls to Angel's Wings. Daniels continues to promo and bad-mouth Kaz, until a certain Freak comes storming out! We're reminded that Rob Terry still (strangely) holds a contract for an X Division Championship match...
  8. X Division Championship Feast or Fired Cash-In Match: Rob Terry d. Daniels (c) (DQ). Daniels gets tossed around a while, selling really well and expecting the Originals to help him out. What does help him out is Magnus, cheap-shotting Terry while the referee wasn't looking and allowing Daniels to retain. Magnus offers a handshake to Daniels, who turns it down (not Original enough, apparently). Being Magnus is suffering.
  9. World Heavyweight Championship Monster's Ball: Samoa Joe (c) d. Abyss. Chaotic weapons-based action, featuring such delights as thumbtacks, garbage cans, and the 2x4 with nails in it. Ends in Abyss getting Muscle Bustered on to that one bed of barbed wire for the pin. Abyss tries to get up and fight again despite being bloodied, but the Originals show up and fight back... Then the lights go out! Lights back on, and a member of the AYUUFATO is holding back each Original! Abyss is gone! And... THE ICON STING IS BACK! Clad in trenchcoat, he points his bat at Samoa Joe, takes up a mic, and cries... "HE'S HERE!"
BFG is gonna be a doozy.