Who is Your Favourite WWE Wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It can be a current wrestler or someone from the past, just tell me who your favourite WWE/F wrestler is of all time.

For me it is Kane. Ever since he debuted he has been my favourite. The whole original look was a huge draw for me, the mask and outfit. The gimmick overall was fantastic being Undertakers "brother" and having the gimmick similar yet clearly different to Undertaker's at the same time. The theme music, the flames everything just made me like the guy. Yes he isn't the best wrestler or the best promo (although his promo on Smackdown last week was fantastic) but overall he is easily my favourite.

So who is your favourite WWE wrestler?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Wow Troy's favorite Wrestler is Kane? That's a surprise lol.

For me it has to be Jericho. From his Japan Days ( I own Super J Cup 2nd Stage), to WCW, to WWF, to WWE, the man is gold in the ring and on the mic. He can be a face, heel or tweener. He can be serious or funny and he can adapt to any in ring style. So for me it's easily Jericho. I'm more into the past and Indy's though.

RavenEffect

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Well favourite superstar of all time is Raven (surprise!!) and it has to be because of his promo skills. The likes of the Rock and Austin can be funny and entertaining but Raven is intelligent and dark which makes him amazing. When he speaks you find yourself hanging on every word because its so interesting when he trash talks. Also with Raven he has wrestled some of the greatest hardcore matches ever but its just a shame his potential was never realised in WWE because WWE could do with a character as strong as his.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
My favourite current wrestler has to be Jericho. I mean he can be a major heel or he can be a major face and whatever he does can get a reaction. He just has everything that you want in a wrestler, he can do bad matches with Cena for example or he can do exceptional matches with HBK. I know this sounds weird but he is just amazing, he just has the whole attitude that goes with his gimmick.

Killz

Reaction score
Favourite wrestler of all time is, hands down, the rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. Was he a technical genius? No way. His in-ring work became pretty shoddy too as he got more injured and his WCW days demonstrated some green wrestling, he was about as green as they come. As the company moved into the new era though and they needed someone who'd had the rejection in the past, who was desperate to prove the other company wrong and who had the experience behind them, Austin was the man. You want to talk about storytelling and character being more important than the ring work? Austin personified that sentiment on his way to becoming arguably the biggest name in sports entertainment.